4.9

Tan Tianyu is still waiting to ask what, Wu Bai has already spoken one step ahead and said to Xiao Zimo: "Sir, I will tie up these bandits on the ground first, and then hand them over to you to deal with them."

    "Okay." Xiao Zimo agreed.

    After a while, Wu Bai neatly tied up all these people and blocked their mouths with these socks.

    "Sir, I counted them carefully. There are twenty-six of them in total. What should I do next?" Wu Bai looked at Xiao Zimo and asked.

    Xiao Zimo glanced at his two carriages, thought for a moment, then looked at Tan Tianyu, and said politely, "I don't know your surname?"

    Tan Tianyu quickly replied: "My surname is Tan, my name is Tianyu, the adults can just call me Tianyu."

    "Okay, Mr. Tan, can this officer please help you to send these bandits to the county office together?" .Xiao Zimo asked.

    Tan Tianyu's face changed, and he returned to calm: "It is my duty to be able to do things for the adults."

    After arranging these bandits, Xiao Zimo walked to the carriage behind, opened the curtain, and saw the three people inside hugged tightly, shivering.

    It was Xiao’s father, Xiao’s mother, and the driver. This driver was hired by Xiao Zimo Hua Yinzi, not his family.

    Feeling someone lift the curtain, Father Xiao looked out tremblingly and found that it was Xiao Zimo, he was relieved and asked, "Son, how is it outside?"

    Seeing them like this, Xiao Zimo comforted: "The bandits outside have been resolved, you don't have to worry, we will continue on our way."

.Hearing Xiao Zimo say that he can continue on his way, the driver slowly let go of his clasping hands, slowly came to the door of the car, stuck his head out and looked out, and as expected, he found that the bandits were tied up, and he was completely relieved. On to the carriage, waiting for the journey.

    Xiao's father and Xiao's mother were so frightened this time that they were still stiff at the moment, so they didn't come out to take a look. They still sat in the same position, but they were still relieved in the bottom of their hearts.

    Seeing them like this, Xiao Zimo didn't say anything, he silently lowered the curtain of the car, walked to the position of the car in front, and told the driver who also hid under the car to come out and hurry.

.The driver saw Wu Bai knock down the bandits to the ground. He didn't hide under the car at the time. Later, he heard the sound of Tan Tianyu's hoofs. It was the companion of the group of bandits, who suspected that Wu Bai could not handle it alone, so he hid under the car.

    It is safe now, even if there is no order from Xiao Zimo, he still intends to come out.

    Wu Bai followed Xiao Zimo into his carriage, the group was ready, Xiao Zimo gave an order, and the carriage slowly ran.

    As for the group of bandits, they were taken by Tan Tianyu and the others, each of them threw one on the horse's back, which easily solved the problem of Xiao Zimo's lack of manpower.

    A group of people riding horses, riding a carriage, riding a carriage, the speed is not slow, and soon arrived in Puchang County.

.At the entrance of the county government office, Xiao Zimo took out a document to prove his identity as a magistrate.

    Xiao Zimo waved his hand and said, "No, find a few people to put these bandits in the prison first."

    When the county magistrate heard it, he did not dare to delay, and quickly called a few yamen to come over, and personally led them to put these mountain bandits in jail.