6.17

Five years later

    During this period, the husband and wife Wu Bai had already sent away the old couple of the Wu family and Lao Meng, and they also had a pair of three-year-old twin brothers.

    The eldest brother was named Wu Xing, and the younger brother was named Wu Chen.

    The appearance of the two little brothers chose the advantages of the husband and the husband. They looked like pink and jade. Every time they saw it, Wu Yingqiu couldn't put it down. when.

    On this day, she was teasing two little brothers, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo walked in.

    "Mother, we plan to go to the capital." Wu Bai said.

    "What are you going to do in the capital? Isn't your Uncle Li responsible for all the goods in the past few years?" Wu Yingqiu was puzzled.

    Xiao Zimo took the words and replied, "Mother, it's my father's 50th birthday, and we plan to go to the capital to congratulate him on his birthday."

.Over the years, Wu Yingqiu also knew Xiao Zimo's origin, and also knew that Xiao Jingxuan was today's idle king. At first, she was uneasy about such a noble identity, but then she saw Xiao Zimo's attitude towards her was the same. As before, she gradually let go of the reverence and treated it with a normal heart.

    "That's okay, I'm watching at home and the children, don't worry." Wu Yingqiu said.

    "Mother, we plan to take our two children with us," Wu Bai said.

    Wu Yingqiu thought for a while before saying, "Okay, this child is three years old and hasn't seen the prince yet. This time the prince is celebrating his birthday, so it's time for them to meet him."

    In recent years, Wu Yingqiu's love for the two little brothers is no less than that of the old lady Wu. Wu Bai thought it would take a lot of effort to persuade his mother, but she didn't expect her to agree so quickly, but she was stunned for a moment. .

."I like Xingchen and the two of them, but I'm not an unkind person either." Wu Yingqiu gave him a white look and said.

    "It's my fault, I thought it was wrong." Wu Bai quickly coaxed.

    "Hmm, have you set a departure time?" Wu Yingqiu asked.

    Xiao Zimo replied, "Father's birthday is on the fifth day of the next month. The time is a little tight. We decided to leave early tomorrow morning."

    "So suddenly?" Wu Yingqiu thought for a while, and said, "This time, I won't see Xingchen for more than two months, so let them sleep with me tonight."

    Wu Baifu looked at each other and smiled, and they knew it would be like this.

    The next day, the two little brothers were carried by Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo into a carriage covered with thick cushions while they were sleeping.

.The official road that a group of people walked on was fairly smooth, but it was a little bumpy. Wu Bai thought that the two children would be woken up, but he didn't expect them to wake up until noon.

    When Wu Chen woke up, he found that he was in a strange place, and he burst into tears, waking Wu Xing up. He opened his eyes and found himself and his brother in a strange place, so scared that he quickly stretched out his small hand to cover his brother. mouth and whispered: "Don't cry, be careful to attract bad people."

    Wu Bai came over when he heard the sound of crying, just when he heard Wu Xing's words, he didn't know whether to laugh or cry, he lifted the curtain of the car, climbed into the carriage, and walked towards the two little ones.