2.4

Although Hai Shi used Xiao Zimo as an excuse to enter Wu's house, he did intend to meet Xiao Zimo to see if the other party knew him. After all, he woke up and saw the clothes he was wearing. It was made of satin, so he guessed that his family should be quite rich. If he could get his identity information from Xiao Zimo's mouth, then he could write a letter to the house and let someone pick him up.

    So he asked Wu Bai about Xiao Zimo's location.

    Wu Bai took him to the room belonging to Brother Wu. Xiao Zimo was sitting on the bed leaning on the pillow and reading a book at the moment.

    This book is a medical book that Wu Bai borrowed from the village doctor. Since Wu's family had no books, he saw that Xiao Zimo was bored lying on the bed, so he went to the village doctor's house in the morning to borrow this book and gave it to Xiao Zimo for recreation. time.

.Xiao Zimo heard someone talking at the door just now, but he didn't hear it clearly, so when he saw the door open, he looked up and saw Wu Bai walked in with a man.

    Immediately, he immediately glanced at the man with Ruili's eyes, and then carefully observed Wu Bai's expression, seeing that Wu Bai seemed to be full of impatience with the man, so he retracted his eyes and took the book in his hand. Close.

    Wu Bai and the others quickly walked to the bedside, Wu Bai was the first to introduce, "Brother Xiao Mo, this is the one who was rescued by another family in the village at the beach, and he was rescued on the same day as you, He came here today to ask if you know him."

    Hearing this, Xiao Zimo's eyes flashed with surprise, and said, "Ask me if I know him? What does this mean?"

."He has lost his memory and doesn't remember his own affairs. He thinks that you two were taken to the beach by the waves at the same time. Maybe you know the same boat that you may have been on before, so he came to my house to see you and wanted to ask if you knew. His origin." Wu Bai explained.

    "I see, but I'm sorry, the boat I was on was quite big, and there were many people on it. I didn't remember all of them, so I didn't know this brother." Xiao Zimo glanced at the sea. Shi, thought about it carefully in his mind, and found that he really didn't know the other party, so he answered truthfully.

    Hearing Xiao Zimo say that he didn't know him, a trace of disappointment flashed in Hai Shi's eyes.

    Because Xiao Zimo clearly stated that he didn't know Hai Shi, Hai Shi no longer had an excuse to stay at Wu's house. He thought that Hai Zhu was still here anyway, and Wu Bai would not be alone with Xiao Zimo, so he turned back three times. gone.

.After Hai Shi left Wu's house, Hai Zhu came over to see Wu Bai closed the courtyard door, pulled Wu Bai and asked him to help him see where he would start cutting next, because he wanted to help Hai Fu and Hai. I like both of them making one set of clothes. If the scissors are inaccurate when cutting the material, it is very likely that they will not be able to make two sets of clothes.

    Haizhu's family also lives in Haining Village. Although the family is very practical and capable, they are not rich, so it is rare to have a brand-new piece of cloth. Haizhu does not dare to take it lightly, so this cloth will be kept at home. In fact, Haizhu has been looking for an opportunity to find Wu Bai to help him cut his clothes these days, but because the Wu family rescued Xiao Zimo and his family rescued Hai Shi, there were more affairs for no reason. No chance to make clothes.

.It just so happened that today was a coincidence, Haizhu had time, and he saw that Wu Bai also had time, so he followed Hai Shi's suggestion to find Wu Bai, and by the way, got the clothes.