3.21

Long princess mansion

    Chai Er came to the living room with the tea, walked to the concubine's side, and just put the tea on the table beside him, when he was captured by two women.

    She had a guilty conscience at first, but now she was even more frightened. She knelt on the ground and shivered, begging for mercy: "Princess, spare your life, princess, spare your life, this servant knows it's wrong."

    The eldest princess' eyes sank, she stood up, walked up to her, stared at her and asked, "Oh? What did you do wrong?"

    When Chai'er saw the princess asking such a question, she was stumped and didn't know how to answer. She couldn't directly admit that she poisoned the concubine, in case the princess was because of other things.

    But before she could think of a reason, she saw the eldest princess motioning to her servant to try poisoning the cup of tea with silver needles, and she no longer had any luck, and collapsed to the ground powerlessly.

    "Pull her down and beat her to death!" .The eldest princess commanded as if she was going to eat people.

    Hearing this, Chai'er, who had already accepted his fate, suddenly did not know where the courage came from. He broke free from the restraints with all his strength, rushed forward, hugged the thigh of the eldest princess, and begged for mercy: "Princess, spare your life, this servant didn't do it on purpose, it's all about it. Someone instructed me to do this, but the slaves will no longer dare to do so, since the slaves have served you for so long without credit or hard work, the princess spares your life..." While begging for mercy, he kowtowed.

    The eldest princess glanced at the other party's bloody forehead in disgust, kicked her away with one foot, and waved her hand: "Take her down and lock her up first."

    "Yes." The two women hurried forward and dragged the hairpin out of the hall.

    When Chai'er heard that she didn't need to be executed, she was just locked up, and she no longer struggled and kowtowed, and let the two old women drag her down.

.At this time, Xiao Zimo heard the news and came.

    When he came to the Princess Mansion yesterday, it was already dark. After talking about the affair between Chai Er and Hu Tiancheng with the royal sister and his wife, they had dinner together, and finally rested directly at the Princess Mansion. When he came to the Princess Mansion, there was a yard reserved for him, and there were often servants to clean it, so there was no need to worry about dust.

    Xiao Zimo likes to run to the General's Mansion. Every time he goes there, he spends a whole day. By the time he leaves the General's Mansion, most of the palace gates are closed. At this time, he will choose to go to the Princess' Mansion to rest. This courtyard is also specially designed for this purpose. Keep it for him.

    He had already agreed with his elder sister Xiao Ziying yesterday that he would arrest Chai'er as soon as she came back, but her royal sister decided not to, and decided to arrest Chai'er, which is why this morning happened.

    "Sister, what are you going to do next?Xiao Zimo asked.

    "The hairpin has already been arrested by me, and I will send someone to arrest Hu Tiancheng for me in a while, these two bastards dare to use a poisonous scheme to kill the concubine, I will never spare them lightly, It is not an exaggeration to cut a thousand knives." Xiao Ziying said sternly.

    Xiao Zimo was full of worry and persuaded: "Eldest sister, we don't need to get our hands dirty, Hu Tiancheng and Chai'er have different identities, Chai'er is just a servant, you can deal with it, but Hu Tiancheng is different, you He can't be lynched, but since they've already taken action, let's report it to the officials and let Jing Zhaoyin's people arrest them, and they won't have a better time then."