3.2

"My son! Are you all right?" An anxious female voice came into Wu Bai's ears. He looked up and saw a man dressed in a lake green car with needle embroidery walking quickly from the corridor beside the lotus pond. A woman in a long-sleeved peony pattern Shujiang brocade dress.

    With the original body's memory, Wu Bai recognized the other party as the original body's mother.

    Speaking of which, this world is different from the world Wu Bai has experienced before. There is an additional creature called a woman. There are three kinds of people in this world, men, women, and little brothers.

    Women in this world can have children just like little brothers. Wu Bai has never seen such a person before, so when he looks at the other party, he is a little dumbfounded.

.Seeing that Wu Bai didn't answer him, the other party was wet and stared at him blankly. He suddenly got a little anxious, and hurried forward a few steps, hugging Wu Bai with a heartache on his face, and raised his hand to touch the other's forehead, suspecting this child. Did you fall into the water and have a high fever?

    Staying in this woman's arms, Rao Shi Wu Bai has experienced several lives, and he is a little overwhelmed.

    "Quick, call the doctor." The woman gave an order and picked up Wu Bai to leave. The child was soaked all over, so she had to change into clean clothes as soon as possible.

    Seeing the master pick up the child, the woman beside her quickly stepped forward and said, "Madam, let me come!"

    The other party shook his head and refused.

    The group came to a residence all the way, Wu Bai had the memory of the original body, and recognized at a glance that this was the original body's yard.

.When he got here, Wu Bai's mother was willing to put him down and hand him over to his mother-in-law.

    The old woman's movements were also very neat. She changed Wu Bai's wet clothes in a few seconds, took a hot bath, and then wiped his body with a dry handkerchief and put on clean clothes.

    After several tossing, Wu Bai was carried to the bed by them again.

    At this time, the doctor came.

    "Let me see if there are any signs of fever." Wu Bai's mother said anxiously.

    The doctor answered yes.

    He came to Wu Bai's bed and sat on the stool. Seeing this, Wu Bai reached out his hand in cooperation and put his right wrist on the other side's pulse pillow.

    After a while, the doctor stood up and said, "Madam, the young master has a little cold in his body, but it's not serious. After the old man prescribes a pair of expelling cold medicine and takes it, and then sleeps for a while and sweats. ."

.After listening to the doctor's words, Zhu Yifang breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Rong Cui, send the doctor for me, and by the way, take back Brother Bai's medicine."

    "Doctor, please come with me, the carriage is ready, I'll give you a ride." Rong Cui stood up and said to the doctor.

    Hearing this, the doctor didn't say anything, and followed Rong Cui out of the small courtyard.

    As soon as the doctor left, Zhu Yifang walked over to the bed and asked Wu Bai about falling into the water with concern.

    This time he fell into the water and was pushed down. Although Wu Bai himself came late, he didn't see who pushed him into the water, but he had seen from the original body's memory that the person who pushed him into the water was called Wu Yao.