1.26

Xiao Zimo hid behind the screen, and after hearing the person who wanted to plot against Brother Bai came in, he saw that Brother Bai fainted, and then the other party laughed, and then the other party started to insult Wu Bai. .

    What 'shameless', the words 'seduce Xiao Zimo and seduce the fifth prince at the same time' were blurted out.

    The angry Xiao Zimo couldn't hold back for a while, and came out from behind the screen, trying to kill the opponent.

    The other party also heard the footsteps behind him, and when he was about to turn around to see who it was, he was knocked unconscious by Xiao Zimo.

    Wu Bai, who heard two bangs in a row, couldn't help but narrowed his eyes a little, and then saw Xiao Zimo holding an ornament in his hand, and a person lying on the ground.

.This time, Wu Bai didn't care about pretending to be dizzy, he stood up instantly and asked Xiao Zimo, "What's your situation?"

    "He kept scolding you just now, I couldn't hold back, so..." Xiao Zimo snorted.

    Hearing this, Wu Bai's tone softened, and he said, "Okay, let's fight it, let's turn him over to see who it is!"

    Then Wu Bai turned over the person on the ground, revealing the front of the person who came.

    "It's him." Wu Bai was surprised.

    This person is Zuli, the little brother of the Minister of Rites.

    "I didn't expect it to be him, what should I do now?" Xiao Zimo asked.

."He wrote a letter and tricked him into coming here, not just to insult me, but there must be other people behind him, so bring the tea on the table, I'll feed him a little, let him eat the fruit! "Wu Bai replied following the words.

    After feeding Su Li and drinking tea, Wu Bai put him on the table and then left with Xiao Zimo. As for what happens here after they leave, it is not their control.

    In a word, there is no intention of harming others. If Zu Li is thinking about harming Wu Bai, then he will have to bear the consequences of his own.

    Wu Bai and the others then forgot about Zuli, and did not ask about what happened to Zuli.

.However, within two days after that, Zhao Chengnan told them that there were foreign criminals at the border crossing, and Yu Hongyi had already left for the border crossing. Only then did Wu Bai remember that there was another male protagonist named Yu Hongyi in this world.

    But he didn't like Yu Hongyi, so when he heard Zhao Chengnan mention this person, he didn't take him to heart.

    ......

    Soon came the day of Qiu Wei, Wu Kangan and others got up very early and started to wash and pack various things. Before going out, Wu Bai asked the other party to check the exam basket carefully to see if there was anything forgotten.

    After everything was ready, the three of them left the inn together and saw a carriage parked in front of the inn.

    Xiao Zimo got out of the carriage and said, "Brother Bai, I know that the second brother has an exam today, so I came to pick you up specially."

.On this day, everything was put aside, naturally the exam was the most important thing, Wu Kangan was not pretentious, and also got on the carriage.

    A group of people came to the gate of the Gongyuan. It was a sea of ​​people. If there were no soldiers here to maintain the order, there would have been many conflicts.