2.5

Next, Wu Bai explained to Brother Wu for a long time before finally convincing the other party that he did not like Haiqing. Wu Bai wiped the sweat that did not exist on his forehead and breathed a sigh of relief silently.

    On the side, Xiao Zimo and Wu Fu also breathed a sigh of relief. It was good that Brother Bai didn't like that Haiqing.

    Because Wu's husband's husband died of illness within two years after giving birth to Wu Bai, so Wu Bai was brought up by Wu's father. If Wu Bai really fell in love with Haiqing, and was determined to marry him , To be honest, Father Wu really doesn't know what to do. If he doesn't agree, he is afraid of delaying Brother Bai's happiness. Talk to the child's parents.

.Because of Haiqing, the topic was pulled apart. Father Wu and Brother Wu did not continue to ask who Wu Bai liked. In their opinion, as long as it wasn't Haiqing, all the other boys in the village would be not bad.

    Although Haizan is much more capable than others, Brother Bai clearly said he didn't like it, and they couldn't force it, but it was a pity.

    At noon the next day, Father Wu came home for dinner, and Wu Bai asked Brother Wu about Haizan's situation, knowing that the other party also went home for lunch today.

    The sun at noon is relatively poisonous, so after lunch, everyone usually takes a rest, and then goes out again when the sun is not so poisonous.

    After lunch, Wu Bai packed up the dishes and went out. He decided to make it clear to Haizan as soon as possible, and it would not be a long-term solution to delay it.

.Xiao Zimo in the room saw Wu Bai go out through the window, his eyes flashed, and then he lowered his head and looked at the medical book in his hand, wondering what he was thinking.

    Wu Bai came to Haizan's house and found that the yard door was open. He called out to Haizhu at the door and called him out.

    Seeing Wu Bai, Haizhu happily took a few steps forward and said, "Brother Bai, why are you here today?"

    "I came to your brother, can you help me get him out?" Wu Bai replied.

    "Okay, you wait, I'll call him right away." Haizhu walked into the yard happily and went to find Haizan.

    As soon as Haizan heard that Wu Bai was looking for him, he immediately ran out of the house excitedly.

    "Brother Bai..." Haizan shouted shyly.

.When Wu Bai saw the other party coming out, he said to him: "I have something to tell you, it is inconvenient here, let's go there and talk." He pointed to a big tree not far away.

    After speaking, Wu Bai walked towards the big tree.

    This big tree is not far from Haizan's house, but the surrounding area is relatively empty. It is not a hidden place, but there is no need to worry about causing misunderstandings.

    "Brother Bai, what do you want to tell me?" Haizan followed under the tree and asked.

    The two people here were talking, and two people from the Hai family not far away were quietly watching here. It was Haizhu and Haishi.

    "Brother Zan, I came here to clarify one thing with you. There is no fate between you and me. I hope you can find your happiness again. Don't put your hope on me." Wu Bai told the other party bluntly. Don't have hope in him.

.Haizan: "..."

    "Why? Brother Bai, why am I not good enough?" Haizan asked in disbelief.

    "No, Big Brother Zan, you don't have to deny yourself, I have someone I like, I can't keep letting you put your mind on me, it will delay your life, so I will tell you this directly, I hope you You can find the person who is right for you as soon as possible." Wu Bai explained.