2.7

Wu Bai came to the bedroom with his rice bowl. Xiao Zimo saw him coming in and quickly asked, "What did Uncle Wu call you to say just now?"

    "He thought you were lying on the ground just now because I wanted to be light on you." Wu Bai said with a teasing smile.

    Thinking of the situation where the two of them were lying on the ground just now, Xiao Zimo's face turned a little red, he raised his fist to his mouth and coughed twice, and then said: "I'll explain it to Uncle Wu later, I won't let him misunderstand you, it's all my fault."

    Wu Bai waved his hand and said, "No, I have already admitted to them that I do such bold things to you because I covet your beauty."

    Hearing Wu Bai say this, Xiao Zimo looked at him with surprise.

."Look at what I do, you just need to be nice to me and my father in the future, so I won't be in vain for lying in front of my father and brother." Wu Bai pretended to be serious.

    "Well, I will definitely treat you well, I promise." Xiao Zimo nodded sincerely.

    "I believe in you, come here, this is the meal I brought you. You eat first, and I have to go back to the kitchen to eat first. You can just call me loudly when something happens, I can hear you." Wu Bai instructed. .

    On this day, Wu Bai was supporting Xiao Zimo to walk in the yard.

    Xiao Zimo lay in bed again for two days because of this injury. Today, he finally felt better, and he didn't want to stay in bed and suffocate.

.Wu Bai also knew that the other party was really bored in bed this time, so he helped him out of bed and walked around in the yard. Hurry up.

    The two were walking and talking, the atmosphere was very warm and harmonious.

    Suddenly, the courtyard door was pushed open from the outside, and Haizhu, who was furious, broke in through the door.

    The courtyard door was brought by Father Wu and the others before they went out. Wu Bai also forgot to fasten the courtyard door from the inside, so he was pushed open by Haizhu.

    As soon as Haizhu came in, he saw Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo talking and laughing, and he became even more angry. He walked in front of them in three steps and two steps, and he stretched out a hand and slapped Wu Bai's face. go.

    Wu Bai was stunned for a while, wondering what happened to Haizhu.

.He was stunned, but Xiao Zimo was not stunned, he stopped Haizhu's hand, grabbed the opponent's arm and threw it away, he was a man after all, and his strength was stronger than Haizhu's. Much bigger, if Wu Bai came to parry Haizhu's strength, Wu Bai would definitely be unable to withstand it.

    Haizhu's slap didn't reach Wu Bai, and she wanted to slap again, but Xiao Zimo kept Wu Bai behind him, he couldn't swipe, and he couldn't beat Xiao Zimo, and his eyes were immediately red with anger.

    "What the hell happened to you, why are you hitting me?" Wu Bai asked, hiding behind Xiao Zimo.

    "Wu Bai, come out for me, don't hide behind others!" Haizhu shouted loudly.

    "I don't, you can clarify what's going on first?" Of course Wu Bai couldn't stand up and be beaten for nothing, he wasn't stupid.

.Seeing that Wu Bai refused to come out, Hai Zhu was even more angry, but he had no choice but to hold back Wu Bai, and in desperation, he suppressed his anger and said, "What did you say to my brother? He is running away from home now! "

    "Running away from home?!" Wu Bai was shocked, he didn't expect that Haizan still chose the same way as in the previous life, and the time was much earlier.