7.20

Years later, when the first snow had just melted, several luxurious carriages came to Qingyuan Village again, and they stopped all the way to Wu's house.

    Seeing this, the villagers didn't have to think about it, they all knew that some rich man must have come to see Doctor Wu for consultation.

    They are actually very curious about how much money Wu Bai can earn from seeing a doctor. You can say more, but they see that Wu Bai's clothes are not very expensive. You can say less, these rich people can't just give a few taels of silver. Well, this disease can be cured with a few taels of silver, so why not go to Doctor Wu for consultation.

    Although the weather was getting warmer, Wu Bai was still wearing winter clothes. When he walked out to open the door, he saw several luxury carriages parked outside the door. A luxuriously dressed lady was standing at the door, followed by a maid.

.When the maid saw Wu Bai, she hurriedly bowed and said, "Doctor Wu is well."

    Only then did Wu Bai look at her carefully, and then he realized that the other party was an acquaintance. This person was the maid who followed Su Min to Qingyuan Village, and she was almost left to cook for Xiao Zimo and the others.

    "I remember you, you are the person next to Princess Xiao, what is your situation now?" Wu Bai asked.

    "This is the wife of the Marquis of Ningping, and the concubine is a handkerchief. This time the slave is here to lead the way for the Marquis of Ningping." The maid explained.

    "So that's the case, then come in first." Wu Bai stepped aside.

    Mrs. Ningpinghou felt that Wu Bai was very kind from the first sight she saw, but she knew in her heart that she had never seen him.

.At this moment, when she heard Wu Bai invite them in, she quickly waved to the carriage behind her and asked them to help the people in the carriage down.

    "Doctor Wu, this is my husband, Ning Ping Hou. He is not very healthy. I hope Dr. Wu can help him take a look." Mrs. Ning Ping Hou prayed.

    "It's too cold outside, you help him into the house first, and we'll take a look inside." Wu Bai said with a hand.

    "Okay." Mrs. Ningping Hou quickly led everyone into the courtyard and followed Wu Bai to the main room, because it was more spacious here.

    Xiao Ming and the others were all gathered in the main room to make a fire. When someone came in, they quickly tidy up the main room and make room for Ning Pinghou and the others.

    "Madam, you all sit and rest first." Wu Bai said.

    Mrs. Ning Ping Hou nodded, she helped Ning Ping Hou to find a chair and sit down.

.Wu Bai took the pulse pillow, came to Ningping Hou's side, put it under his wrist, and checked his pulse. After a long time, Wu Bai looked at Mrs. Ningping Hou and said, "Master Hou is suffering from hysteria."

    "That's right, my Lord Marquis has been suffering from hysteria for two years. During this period, I have hired many not only imperial doctors, but also famous doctors from all over the world, but Lord Marquis's hysteria still has no improvement. This time I heard from Princess Xiao. Dr. Wu is not only highly skilled in medicine, but also has a lot of extraordinary skills, so he came to seek help from Dr. Wu, and I hope that Dr. Wu can help my family Hou Ye." Mrs. Ningping Hou said truthfully.

    "Two years?" Wu Bai wondered, "Did something special happen two years ago?"

    "Well, that's true." .Mrs. Ningping Hou said slowly: "Many years ago, Wang Ye and I gave birth to a lovely child named Yu Xue, but the child was accidentally snatched away by thieves. Later, Hou Ye continued to send people to track down the other party's whereabouts, but it was two years ago. , Lord Hou suddenly got the news that the thief was dead, and since then there is no whereabouts of the child, and Lord Hou has become like this."