1.23

After some persuasion by Wu Erfu, Wu Kangan was not so opposed to the fact that his younger brother had contact with Xiao Zimo, but he still put Xiao Zimo in a pending observation area in his heart. When he found out that there was something wrong with Xiao Zimo, he was trying to make Brother Bai hate him, and he had to separate the two of them.

    In this way, when Xiao Zimo quietly came to the door of the inn to wait for Wu Bai the next day, Wu Kangan had actually seen him, but he still pretended not to know and let him and Brother Bai go out.

    Two lovers who haven't seen each other for a long time finally have the opportunity to go out shopping together, very happy.

    Xiao Zimo asked Bai Geer about the local customs and customs of the capital, "I wrote so many letters to you this year, why haven't you replied to me?"

    "Letter? I didn't receive your letter to me?" Wu Bai looked puzzled.

.Hearing this, Xiao Zimo's heart sank. He thought that after this year's hard work, he had cleaned up all the people his parents had placed beside him, but he didn't expect that there would still be fish that slipped through the net.

    However, he still kept a smile on his face and said: "I sent you a few letters after I arrived in the capital, maybe because of the long distance, so the letters were accidentally lost, I'm still thinking about why you didn't reply to me. , full of anxiety, and worried that you have already married someone else, so it is inconvenient to reply to me."

    Speaking of this mental journey, Xiao Zimo also looked at Wu Bai with aggrieved expression.

    Seeing the other party play tricks like this, Wu Bai couldn't help laughing.

    "You're still laughing, why don't you comfort me?" Xiao Zimo felt even more wronged.

.Wu Bai rubbed his head and said helplessly: "Okay, don't be wronged, tell me how you've been this year, you didn't say you were going to come back to solve the marriage your parents arranged for you. What? How is it now?"

    Only then did Xiao Zimo tell him about the past, but he didn't say anything about the hardships he encountered, he just said some interesting things.

    "...Hahaha, you didn't see the expression on my father and mother's face after they received the emperor's verbal order. They thought the emperor was verbally rewarding them, but it turned out to be a rebuke. Because of this, They huddled up, not as swaggering as before..."

    Although Xiao Zimo didn't talk about many things in detail, Wu Bai could still feel the hard work Xiao Zimo had put in, and he looked at each other with distress.

.Seeing Brother Bai looking at him distressedly, Xiao Zimo's heart tightened, and he coughed dryly: "Okay, let's not talk about them, I know that a new roast duck restaurant has opened in Beijing, and I heard from my cousin, It's very delicious, how about I take you to try it?"

    Wu Bai nodded, and the two walked towards the roast duck restaurant in parallel.

    "Seven Treasures Duck?" Wu Bai raised his eyebrows and thought the name was very interesting. "Others say it's Eight Treasures Duck, but this store is called Seven Treasures Duck. Where did the other duck go?"

    "...According to my cousin, the owner of this shop is named Qi, so he named it Qibao Ya." Xiao Zimo explained after a while.

    As soon as the store opened, the business was booming. Every day, customers came in like a cloud, which made many people jealous, but those who came to find fault were blocked back.

.Xiao Zimo was also curious about who the owner behind this shop was, so he did some research. After all, the Xiao family is an aristocratic family, and they have a lot of people in their hands. He soon found out that the shop was the Seventh Prince. opened.