Chapter 1 Rebirth

Shao Kun was lying on the bed, with a lot of gas coming out and less gas coming in.

People outside said that this was because God couldn't stand him for doing evil and wanted to accept him.

This is pure fart.

God not only confiscated him, but also gave him many wonderful illusions.

Like onlookers, watching other people's lives. However, along with the anger that stirred up in his body, he gradually thought about it. It turned out that the fantasy was his past life.

He was originally a gangster in the village. Later, when he entered the city once, he was recognized as very similar to the magistrate when he was young. Only then did the secret be revealed. It turned out that he was the real son of the magistrate who was replaced by the magistrate in his last life. When you are rich, go to enjoy the happiness.

I didn't expect that when he went there, even the servants looked down on him. The family prefers that fake. In the end, his own father rebelled, and was also involved in beheading.

When he died, it was his daughter-in-law's corpse.

After his daughter-in-law left him, she never remarried. She was alone in the house at the head of the village, and she didn't even have a child. It was pitiful to be alone.

Soon a dazzling light forced him back from the illusion. He opened his eyes and saw the small thatched hut where he lived.

Sitting up from the bed, touching the wound on his head, he sucked in a breath of cold air. It really hurts...

"Is Shao Kun dead? He has committed so many crimes and deserves to be taken away by God."

"There is no wind and no waves, even if his nephew is confused and doesn't marry Tang Ze, it's not up to him to marry. , what's the matter?" Bang

Dang...

The door was kicked open with a strong foot: "I'm not dead yet, if I hear someone say another word, I'll let you see the King of Hell."

People outside are also bullying the soft and afraid of the hard. When I heard him say that, and then saw his blood coagulate on his eyelids, he was sullen, even more frightening than before. For fear of getting into trouble, they walked away with their tails tucked.

Shao Kun gave them a mocking look, a group of cowards.

When he went back to the house, he wanted to find something to cover his wounds, but he saw a scented handkerchief next to the pillow, which he didn't want to use. I searched around and covered a piece of clothing I didn't wear.

Originally, everyone in the village did not make water from the well, and when they heard someone accuse Sang of scolding Huai about his daughter-in-law, they immediately rushed up in anger.

The men with long tongues were nearby, and they rushed up. The three gentlemen never beat him.

Shao Kun was originally a wolf, and he was the most cautious. He was lazy but had good physical fitness, and the three men almost didn't tell him to kill him. As a result, one of the three people was a monkey, and his head was beaten like a blood gourd, so he didn't forget to run away.

In order to chase people, he hit the door frame and hit his head with blood.

Speaking of his daughter-in-law, she is a super beautiful little brother. Although he is a man, his skin is delicate and his temperament is gentle

. Good, Shao Kun hugged him when he was young, so he was thinking about marrying him back home and hugging him every day.

Who would have thought that the betrothed to his nephew later.

He was of a very old age, and was actually about the same age as his nephew. He was arguing with his mother at the time, indicating that he liked it, so why did he betrothed to his nephew?

But the people in the village think it's good, the nephew is a scholar who has a future, better than the one who digs food in the field.

One is his little bastard, and the other is a high-ranking official in the future, everyone will choose.

But in Shao Kun's eyes, these people are all blind.

How good is it to choose him, both specific and short. His nephew pretended to be full of bad water. Originally, even if he didn't get a beautiful woman. But I never imagined that the two of them had not been married for five years, and the younger brother Tang Ze he liked had been dragged to nineteen, and his nephew's family was still in the dark, not to mention the white. Everyone jokes.

When their family saw that their nephew was promising academically, they wanted to find a better one. He said that the verbal order before is not counted, let's get married separately, he couldn't stand it, so he married the little brother back home. It was what he liked, and this is the right position. But he didn't expect to provoke some discussion in the village. Saying that even if you remarry someone else, you shouldn't marry Shao Kun, or you will lose face of his nephew, bah, they are obviously shameless, and now I think about it, I want to save face.

The nephew came to him to reason with him and called him back directly. What do you like to do so early, now it's too late! Now Tang Ze is his wife.

Shao Kun really misses him, and he hasn't touched him for so long. He didn't even ask him to do work. But I always feel that my daughter-in-law prefers my nephew.

It wasn't until he saw the fantasy that he was convinced that his wife still liked him more.

Although he was injured, he was still happy in his bed. In this life, whoever wants to encourage himself to be the county magistrate will cut him off, but let's go to his grandmother, everything is a cloud, and it is the right way to have more cubs.

Just thinking about it, Tang Ze came back from outside.

Because of Shao Kun's strange dream, it seemed like a lifetime later, his daughter-in-law was still so beautiful.

Tang Ze's appearance is very delicate, his lips are thin, his skin is very fair, Xing'er's eyes, there is a mole under his eyes, his body is thin, and his blue clothes are a little pale after no matter how much water he washes. There is a very good smell of saponin on the body.

Although the daughter-in-law doesn't care much about people, she just doesn't see enough.

What a rare appearance!

The corner of Shao Kun's mouth raised a slight arc. No matter what despicable tricks were used, the beautiful brother was his.

In the future, she will be his daughter-in-law and will give birth to a baby for him in the future. Thinking of these obscene thoughts, his face became even more evil.

Tang Ze tried to avoid his eyes several times, but his wolf-like eyes were as real as they were, sticking to every inch of his skin. His face was gradually stained with a blush of embarrassment.

At the beginning, he was afraid of him after he got married, but Shao Kun didn't do anything too impulsive. After a long time, I gradually let go of my guard, and since we are married, we are a family. He wanted to have a good time. But Shao Kun got into trouble again today, and many people said he was dead, so he hurried back in fright.

But after entering the house, he found that he had nothing to do with him, and bullied him with hot eyes.

No wonder the village said he was a bad guy.

Tang Ze was secretly lucky, but Shao Kun couldn't hold back and grabbed his hand. Tang Ze suddenly looked like a frightened bunny, pulling his hand back, but was caught by his rough big hand.

Tang Ze looked back at him.

Shao Kun said: "Daughter-in-law, I have a headache." His eyes were surprisingly bright, with a handsome smile.

Tang Ze's heart jumped a few times, and then he said: "Deserving it!"

Shao Kun took his hand, I really don't know how long his hand was, it was thin and boneless. It is soft and comfortable to squeeze, so if a pair of hands is pressed against his body, the soul that is sure to be comfortable will fly out.

Shao Kun's mind is full of some unreasonable thoughts.

Tang Ze wanted to pull out his hand several times, but in the end it was his brother who was not as strong as others, and he felt a little wronged.

Shao Kun didn't look at the toughness in his mouth, but he always felt that he was loved by others, and he didn't force him to sleep.

He could see the weird dream just now, his daughter-in-law didn't care about his nephew at all. The knot in his heart was suddenly opened, so he was welcome.

After being a bachelor for so long, she found the lover of her dreams, who can hold her back? Just rubbing his little hands, the thoughts ran through his mind.

My heart seemed to be repeatedly swept up and stabbed by a feather.

It was bright and sunny, but he hugged Tang Ze bravely, and his handsome face came up: "Daughter-in-law, why don't you feel sorry for your man?" The voice was a little teasing.

Tang Ze wanted to stare at him, but when he saw that there was a bit of affection on his face that had never been serious, he stared blankly and forgot to struggle.

He was hugged by Shao Kun happily. For the first time in my life, I hugged my daughter-in-law. It turns out that my daughter-in-law is so soft and fragrant, so comfortable.

"Let me go." After all, Tang Ze was a brother raised by a serious family, and he almost cried when he was bullied like this.

Shao Kun let go of his hand and pretended to be sick: "Headache!"

Tang Ze really thought that his struggle just now affected the wound, and quickly said: "How is

it?" When will my daughter-in-law not molest me at this time? He used to be so obsessed with bullshit that he never even hugged his daughter-in-law.

Tang Ze leaned over and saw that there was a lot of blood left in his wound just now. Although it's frozen now. But there was still dried blood around the wound.

He leaned in and blew lightly.

Shao Kun's expression changed immediately. His daughter-in-law is too good at seducing him. When the soft warm wind blew through his wound, his body reacted inappropriately.

Tang Ze blew a few times and said, "Don't cause trouble in the future, or I'll really ignore you. I'm going back to my parents' house..." He said.

Tang Ze has always been very disciplined and never let his parents worry about it. Since he followed Shao Kun, he has been in trouble every now and then.

Tang Ze often said this, and every time he said Shao Kun, he thought that he regretted it with him, and made the distance between the two of them further!

But now he knew he was wrong. Because Tang Ze is a duplicitous master.

Although Shao Kun is a master of teasing dogs and chickens, he is the son of the county magistrate, and his appearance is still very handsome. It's just that he doesn't do anything right, everyone just can't notice it, but his daughter-in-law must have noticed and was attracted by his handsome appearance.

Shao Kun just thought that some of these were not there. He lost too much blood and leaned on the bed, so he fell asleep completely after a while in a daze.

After an hour, he woke up very hungry, and when he got up, he saw a bowl of millet porridge on the table.

The corners of Shao Kun's mouth suddenly opened up, his wife said that she didn't like him, just pretend!

The author has something to say: New article, old rules, 100 red envelopes for each of the first three chapters! mwah!

During this time of pneumonia, please wash your hands frequently and wear masks! I wish every little angel good health.