Chapter 98 Strawberry Jam

Shao Kun's strawberries can't be eaten at all, and fresh strawberries are easy to bump. The old man Jiang said that he can dry strawberries. After the strawberries dry naturally, the pulp will turn dark red and the pulp is small. It tastes sweet and sour, but also delicious. However, the dried strawberries should be dried in a cool and ventilated place, and they should be taken care of by someone at home, and if they are not careful, they will become moldy and deteriorate, and they will be dried for at least ten days.

Where does Shao Kun have time to serve such precious dried strawberries?

After thinking about it, Shao Kun directly asked someone to wash it and dry it. He took out two big baskets for brewing. Put strawberries and rock sugar together. Strawberry juice mixed with rock sugar will be fermented and it will become strawberry wine. said above.

All remaining strawberries are mashed. The yard is full of the sweetness of strawberries. Add a lot of sucrose and a small amount of honey to the red juice with the pulp and boil it in a pot, stirring constantly. The strawberry juice was pretty clear at first, but soon it started to bubble and the flavor was so fragrant.

After half an hour, the strawberries in the pot completely turned into pulp, and the red color was very attractive. Continue to cook for a quarter of an hour and it has become very thick. Lift it up with the shovel that was just stirred, and it flows slowly like oily light, with a strong strawberry fragrance.

This time, Shao Kun carefully calculated the cost and sold a jar of three cents. He put it in a new china jar, kind of like a lady's rouge box, but a little darker than that. Anyway, scooping a spoon with a large spoon is enough, and the porcelain jar comes with a lid. After it's done, paste them on Shaoji's unique oil paper with the date written on it! This is what I studied when I made red oil kimchi before. This kind of jam can be stored for three to seven days with honey, and it will not work if it is more. This is also a consideration for making small jars. The village is not afraid of spending money but is afraid of waste.

This amount can definitely be eaten in three days, and it will bottom out after digging six or seven spoons with a spoon.

This jar was specially made by Shao Kun from the pottery factory. It was used to make meat sauce for dinner, but the strawberry sauce was used in advance.

Shao Kun sold it at the entrance of the village. He planned to boil it once a day. He couldn't store it if he had more. Three cents of money plus eight cents of money for the deposit of the porcelain jar.

"It's so fragrant, what are you doing?"

"Strawberry jam, you can drink it with water, it's sweet and sour." Especially well water is cool and delicious, which is suitable for spring and summer.

Everyone can't stand the smell. There are three or four children in a family in the village, and it is worth spending three cents for the children to be happy for two or three days. Shao Kun made fifty bottles in one day. The soft tofu seller at the village market also bought a copy, saying that it was mixed with some sugar and their strawberry jam and poured on the water tofu.

After being promoted by him like this, many little women in the village also wanted to buy it and try it out, and their soft tofu sold quickly.

The old man Jiang also approached Shao Kun and said, "I will make an extra pot of jam tomorrow. I will be useful." Now he is not keen on comparing himself with others. He turned his attention to researching new dishes.

Shao Kun said: "The method of boiling the sauce has already been told to Er Jin." The

old man Jiang nodded, and he looked around. Er Jin was the most talented in cooking among all Shao Kun's servants.

He was in his fifties this year, so he was jealous of such a talented person, so he resisted not robbing him: "By the way, I have two apprentices, and I'm not very good at it. I want them to come and fight!" Although everyone is very supportive match his. But everyone is too busy, like Sanxing Sanping, who has to manage the stall in the field, pick and transport the fruit. even sell vegetables.

Erjin and Erhang are busy with rice cakes and sausages, and now they are ordering a lot, and they are as busy as tops.

Yifei is the inn in the village and the house running from both ends. Yihan stayed at home and looked after the children. Aunt Jane washes and rinses here.

Everyone has a bunch of things to do. Although old man Jiang is a chef, he is too embarrassed to keep calling them. This reminds me of my own apprentice. After writing a letter to ask them to come over and sending the letter out, I remembered that it was broken and didn't say hello to Shao Kun.

Those two apprentices were so stupid that they would make a few home-cooked hairy stir-fries.

A few days after he came here, he received the monthly money. Yihan also brought his share on purpose. Shao Kun was extremely thoughtful. He went out alone to compete everywhere and won a lot of fame, but he really didn't have much money. The money Shao Kun gave was really helpful. He is a chef, and the money is more than Yihan.

Shao Kun's family is so kind, he is embarrassed to call the incompetent apprentice here, otherwise it seems that the three of their master and apprentice came to Shao Kun to take advantage.

The old man Jiang is a man of temperament. He is not smooth in his conduct and deeds, nor does he speak nice words. He is very passive now.

Shao Kun said: "If your apprentices come, they can only be squeezed into the north room." Although there are beds, the rest are piled with some sundries: "They are your assistants, 80 yuan a month. Come here. After that, if there is more work, it will increase." Shao Kun didn't know how to manage people at first, but he has learned it now.

Eighty cents is not too much, and the Shao Kun family eats here, except for the meal, they give them a little bit of what they make every day. If you want to eat it again, you can only buy it with copper coins. Their food is delicious, and if you don't have a bit of perseverance, you can't resist it.

But the old man Jiang was very satisfied. Although the north house was not spacious and bright, it was also a newly made bed by a carpenter, and the cotton was freshly played. Just a place to live which is already good. With Old Man Jiang's harsh eyes, those two apprentices are apprentices. The apprentices have no money before they leave the apprenticeship, and they have to help the master do this and that. They were given 80 pennies for food and shelter, and the treatment was good enough.

Old man Jiang also cleaned up the north house in person. It took three days to deliver the letter, and it took them three days to travel. Although the two apprentices were incompetent, they were extremely filial and happy to think of them coming.

Shao Kun's strawberries are almost overflowing.

He also ordered to pick a large basket and asked Yifei to sell it at the entrance of the village. A big bowl of two cents. All are big, red strawberries. Once you take a bite, the red and bright flesh is soft, waxy and sweet with a little sour taste, which is loved by both big girls and little daughters-in-law. Now Daniu Village is also rich. Except for the extremely difficult family, they are still willing to spend money.

A basket of strawberries quickly sold out.

After picking strawberries for a day, Shao Kun took a bath in the evening and felt the sweet and sour strawberry scent on his body.

Shaoyang didn't sleep at night and wanted to come to them to join in the fun.

"Ah." Shao Yang wanted Shao Kun to hold him.

Shao Kun hugged the child and said, "Yangyang, my name is Daddy." There was anticipation in his eyes.

"Well..." The little guy tilted his head and looked at him. Reaching out to him, approached the little guy and wanted to bite his chin, probably thinking he was a strawberry.

Tang Ze said: "He wants to bite everything now."

Shao Kun immediately pressed the child on the bed, opened his mouth, and said, "Does it have teeth?" The big one has a small tip to the touch. Shao Yang snorted unhappily. This guy

is petty and has a big temper. He hugged him and pressed him on the bed just now, annoyed the little guy: "Ah. If the wet nurse

and Yihan saw it, they would hug them, and if they touched the hair a few times, the little guy wouldn't be angry. But Shao Kun and Tang Ze were not used to their son's petty temper, especially Shao Kun teased the baby when he saw that he was angry: "It's called Dad. "

"Ah. "Shaoyang's fierce

" daddy. "Shao Kun said in a childish tone.

"Humph." "

Shao Kun taught for a long time, but Shao Yang didn't say anything. Since he said it once last time, he hasn't said it again. An experienced aunt in the village said that children who are a few months old are taught by adults to talk occasionally, and they still don't understand. It will be a few months before I can really speak.

Shao Kun is very depressed.

Tang Ze said, "Brother Kun, go get me a glass of strawberry water." He has the habit of drinking water at night, and recently likes to drink strawberry juice made from their strawberry jam.

Shao Kun said: "Over there, I'll go get you some more." They also sell small jars at home. I boil every day and want to bring back new ones every day. I didn't expect Tang Ze to drink enough. Fortunately, there were a few bottles in the food shop.

After Shao Kun left, Tang Ze picked up his son and said, "Son, my name is Daddy."

Xiao Shaoyang burst into laughter in Tang Ze's arms, and Tang Ze also laughed: "Yangyang is so beautiful, Good boy... can you coax Daddy Shao Kun, he likes to hear you call him Daddy." After the last call, Shao Kun's excited look is still engraved in his heart.

Tang Ze liked Shao Kun and was happy, so he taught his son seriously. As a result, Shao Yang smiled and Tang Ze's heart melted. He hugged his son and kissed him several times: "Dad." He said in a milky voice.

Tang Ze suddenly looked surprised: "Yangyang is really smart." He kissed again.

When Shao Kun came in, he heard his son's giggling. When Shao Kun came in, one big and one young looked over at the same time, and the corners of Shao Kun's mouth couldn't help but rise.

Tang Ze put his hands under his son's armpits, raised Shao Yang and said, "The baby was called Daddy again just now."

"Really?" Shao Kun hugged him and said, "Call again."

"Ah..."

"Daddy." Shao Kun taught attentively.

"Hey!" Shao Yang said clearly.

"Pfft..." Seeing that he had made strawberry water, Tang Ze walked over and took a sip when he heard their conversation, and couldn't hold back.

Shao Kun was a little embarrassed and angry: "What's the matter with you." With two fingers, he stroked the most fleshy part of his face. Just saw the flesh on Shao Yang's face shaking several times: "Ah." "My

name is Daddy, or I won't let you sleep today." Shao Kun came up stubbornly.

Xiao Shaoyang looked at him ignorantly, and it was too late to cry: "Woo woo woo."

Shao Kun hurriedly took him back to the nurse's room, probably because he was sleepy at night and started to be a man.

When he came back, he looked frustrated.

In order to make him happy, Tang Ze also put on the shy apron: "Brother Kun." Tang Ze's skin is very fair, and wearing it is more irritating than not wearing it. His cheeks were a little red, like a layer of natural rouge: "Turn off the lights."

Soon the room became dark...