Chapter 66 The Village Market

The kimchi from Shao Kun's family quickly became popular in eight villages. There are also food in the countryside. They come here every day to buy them together, and some even come once every three days. They complained to Mother Tang: "Your kimchi is so delicious, my grandson said that we don't have it at home. Meat, but definitely not without kimchi!" It was obviously a meal that became an important match.

But it does taste good, whether it is with white porridge or with pancakes.

Mother Tang said, "A lot of people pickle them too, but they just can't get the taste right. Mix this pickle with white sugar, red oil and sesame seeds. Most people are reluctant to put

it like this !" Come back, leave me a few jars." He originally thought that there were few people who were willing to eat this expensive food. But it's not easy to buy after it's hot now, and it was sold out twice. Mother Tang said: "Then I

can keep you for the whole morning. You'd better come early, otherwise you won't be able to buy it.

"

After a long time, he said, "Uncle Shao Kun said not to let him stay." Otherwise, it would be very troublesome for everyone to let him stay.

Mother Tang hugged his eldest grandson and kissed: "We won't tell him." This is a true repeat customer. He has bought more than ten altars at their house one after another. of.

Mother Tang said, "Let's go to your sixth uncle's place." Mother Tang closed the stall early.

Little Tang Yu liked Shao Kun and Uncle Six, and every time he went to Uncle Six, he brought him delicious food. She happily took Mother Tang's hand and walked over.

On the way, many people came to ask: "How much can Aunt Tang sell for a day now?"

"It's a lot of hard money. You have seen the little kimchi, red oil, white sugar, everything is expensive. It's not as profitable as everyone thinks! "Mother Tang knew very well that wealth was not leaked, so she didn't talk about it in detail.

The people around seemed to believe it but not, and then said to Mother Tang: "Have you heard? Many people in the village have been looking for you these days."

Mother Tang felt a sigh of relief, and then said: "What are you guys looking for me for? ?"

The man said, "Hey, there are a lot of people who come to your house to buy kimchi right now. Everyone is wondering if they can set up a small table next to you, and also selling some vegetables is also an income." The neighbors are not as rich as Shao Kun. There are also stalls on the official road before, or they walk into the city for an hour or two, and they may not be able to sell them back and forth!

The fact that Mother Tang was able to earn money in the village this time greatly stimulated the surrounding neighbors. If nothing else, if the food can be sold for three pennies and five pennies, it will be for nothing.

But this matter has to flatter Mother Tang, everyone gathered together to study secretly for several days, and before they had time to tell Mother Tang, some quick-talkers came over to tip off the news!

Mother Tang neither agreed nor disagreed, and planned to discuss with Shao Kun. Now Shao Kun's status in the Tang family has risen significantly. Brother Tang and Shao Kun have now become shopkeepers. Second brother Tang runs to the county every day. The two sons are not at home. Shao Kun is the backbone of the Tang family. Now help him sell some kimchi and make a hundred cents a day. A few days of kung fu copper coins are strung together! When people are happy, Mother Tang is more energetic.

When they arrived at Shao Kun's house, they entered without locking the door.

There was no one in the yard. Little Tang Yu got excited as soon as he came in and shouted, "Uncle Six, Uncle Shao Kun."

After a while Tang Ze came out, looked at Mother Tang and said, "Shao Kun is not at home."

Mother Tang said : "What's wrong with your face? It's drawn by your soul!"

Tang Ze immediately dipped a handkerchief in some water and wiped it. Dao: "I write date stickers every day. Maybe I accidentally painted it on my face again."

Mother Tang said: "Yes, my son can write again."

But Tang Ze doesn't like to write, and Shao Kun doesn't help him at all!

Tang Yu came to hug Uncle Six's leg and insisted that he sit down, he wanted to talk to the little brother.

Tang Ze blushed: "My little brother is still young and can't talk to you. I'll play with you when he is born."

Little Tang Yu nodded, and said in a milky voice, "Then I will be my brother from now on. I'm done."

"Yes!"

Xiao Tangyu happily ran in the small courtyard, and after a while, she heard the door slamming and it was Shao Kun who came back. Said: "Why is your mother here?" Then Xiao Tangyu was held on his back by him. The little guy likes to play with Shao Kun the most, giggling happily.

Mother Tang said: "A lot of people who come here to buy kimchi can't buy them now, so I'll make more next time."

Shao Kun smiled and said, "I'm also doing this today, I went to the pottery factory to get all the jars from the same batch. I bought it, more than 800." Now many people see that the jar is beautiful after buying it, and even if the deposit is not required, they should keep the jar. The jar is pretty tense now. This batch of 800 can greatly relieve stress!

Mother Tang talked about the idea that the villagers wanted to set up stalls. I would like to ask Shao Kun's opinion.

Shao Kun said: "It's okay, it's still lively with many people." If they can really sell some money, it will save everyone from staring at their kimchi.

Mother Tang said: "That's it." Tang Ze picked some small peppers for his mother and put them in a small basket. His father and second sister-in-law are now full of hot peppers, so they look for the peppers from Shao Kun's house. Last time, Shao Kun chopped some peppers and sent them to them. The two of them love to eat. He also said that he would keep the seeds, and set aside a field for this purpose.

Mother Tang left with the chili pepper and the reluctant little grandson, and after a while, a group of women went to Tang's house. After chatting for a while, I was allowed to go back happily. If you find something that can be sold at home, it will be a stall tomorrow, and some people are anxious to put the table out early to occupy the space.

When everyone saw the gourd and painted scoops, the first ones came to take advantage, next to Tang's mother's table, and the later ones had to go down one by one. Natural market. Everyone was very excited, and they asked each other what to sell!

That night, many people stood around the pot platform to eat.

The next day before dawn, I started picking vegetables, picking out the rotten and wormy ones. Then put it on the table at home, and when Mother Tang came out, many people set it up and started waiting.

Mother Tang turned around, most of them were home-cooked vegetables, and some sold eggs. The Orion's table is at the far end. There are two rabbits and two pheasants on the table of his little daughter-in-law. And a litter of puppies. Just for the sake of putting up a stall, his man made a special trip into the mountains yesterday. The harvest is not small, in addition to rabbits and pheasants, there is also a jar of honey. This is a rare thing, but it is nutritious. His man is still lying in the room in order to get this bag that has been bitten on the head, and told her not to sell it for less than 100 yuan!

After a while the sun came up. The people who came to buy kimchi nearby came to the village together, and they were shocked by the lively scene in front of them. Since they came, they would buy some if they met a heart-warming one. Of course, the best seller was Mother Tang's kimchi. But other people also opened one after another, which made the spirits of those who came out to set up their stalls invigorated, and they became more and more enthusiastic about the people who came to their table.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2020-03-30 18:19:21~2020-03-31 18:44:32~

Thank you for irrigating nutrient solution Little Angel: No 100 bottles; 10 bottles of buhutu; 5 bottles of Wudi, jwmikkeli; 2 bottles of Jiuye; 35415411, 1 bottle of shrimp;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!