Chapter 57 Delicious

Tang Ze was very happy along the way and kept peeking at him. Shao Kun forced back home, closed the door in the yard, hugged Tang Ze and kissed him fiercely. He had wanted to do this for a long time, and his abominable daughter-in-law had been seducing him.

Tang Ze didn't expect him to be so fierce as soon as he entered the yard, but he opened his mouth very obediently, allowing Shao Kun to invade every territory belonging to him smoothly. How can Shao Kun be polite when he sees his cooperation? Tang Ze's kissed legs were soft, but fortunately, Shao Kun's arms could give him strong support, so he didn't let him fall down!

Shao Kun's domineering seems to have taken away his soul. When we parted, Tang Ze's eyes were misty and his lips were red. Seeing Shao Kun's dark daughter-in-law was too delicious, I really don't blame him for his self-control. Difference.

Tang Ze was hugged obediently. His head rested on Shao Kun's chest and panted, and his face was still a little flushed. It was hard to imagine that he was actually kissing Shao Kun on his own initiative, or in the public. I don't know if anyone saw it. Burned.

Tang Ze thought about it for a while, but instead of getting rid of his shyness, his face turned even redder. It's over, he actually did such a thing on the street. If he was seen by others, he would definitely think that he was that kind of shameless brother.

Shao Kun said: "What's wrong?" The daughter-in-law's face actually turned redder and brighter.

"It's nothing." Thinking about that kind of thing makes him shy. If he were to say it again, he would have to find a crack to crawl in.

Shao Kun suddenly smirked and said, "Don't you want to do bad things with me, no, it will take a few days." He is in a special period now, so it can't be too frequent, it will be bad for the baby.

Tang Ze, a person who would blush for a long time just by taking the initiative to offer a kiss, suddenly blushed even more when he heard Shao Kun's words. Then he stumblingly retorted: "What nonsense... I... didn't think about it." The more nervous he became, the more he seemed guilty.

Shao Kun looked clear, and the brothers who became relatives were more enthusiastic, he understood.

Tang Ze's face turned even redder, and he was so angry that he wanted to stretch out his fist to hit Shao Kun.

Shao Kun is majestic and majestic outside, and in his own house, he can only run around the small vegetable field, but he still refuses to forgive others: "What's the embarrassment of thinking about my own man!"

"You still talk about it." Tang Ze His toes were curled up nervously.

Shao Kun saw that his daughter-in-law was really catching up with him, and he didn't dare to run away from him too much, so he had to stop and was punched by him. Then Shao Kun smiled and held him in his arms: "Okay, why are you angry? Didn't you like me before? Now you don't."

"Who said that?" Tang Zesheng retorted. Then I heard Shao Kun sneer and knew that he had been fooled again. This man is so bad!

However, Shao Kun hugged Tang Ze even tighter.

Tang Ze's anger disappeared, and he felt a little blush. The whole family knew he had a good temper. But for some reason, it seems that Shao Kun has more emotions, and I don't know if Shao Kun will regret marrying him.

Shao Kun said: "What do you want to eat, my husband will make it for you."

Tang Ze said, "I will make it for you. You are not happy today, I want to make you happy." He was honest.

"I'm not unhappy." Since the county magistrate said this, he shouldn't bother him and was confessed by his wife. He is happy now.

Tang Ze said, "Can I go to the county with you tomorrow to help?"

"No, it's too messy and noisy there." Shao Kun is not willing to let his daughter-in-law suffer.

Tang Ze said: "But I want to be with you."

The corners of Shao Kun's mouth rose even more clearly, how could his daughter-in-law act so coquettishly. I was not satisfied with him at night, and even thought about it during the day... He couldn't resist Tang Ze's tone the most, so he had to say, "Okay."

...

The next day Shao Kun waited for Tang Ze to open his eyes from his arms before getting up . , Tang Ze has loved to sleep since she became pregnant, which is a normal time for Shao Kun, but Tang Ze yawned and his eyes were confused, Shao Kun leaned up and kissed.

Tang Ze was refreshed at once, and his face was still a little red: "Let's go."

"You can sleep a little longer at home."

"No." Tang Ze said: "We agreed yesterday." In order to get Shao Kun to agree , he also did something to please him ashamedly. Cheap is also taken, and he must go.

"Okay." Shao Kun was very used to Tang Ze, and basically his wife's request did not refuse. Tang Ze wore another Shao Kun clothes. His clothes were wider to hide his figure. A brother wearing other people's clothes is very ambiguous.

The two of them also went to the next village to make an ox cart. Shao Kun said, "Just answer some questions there. If you have any work, just wait for me. Don't do it by yourself."

Tang Ze endured and joined Shao Kun . Next to him said: "It's okay, my mother said she was working in the field before giving birth to me." He was not so squeamish.

Shao Kun also stuck to his ear and spoke. It was so close that Tang Ze's ears were shaking. Shao Kun said, I know you are not squeamish, but I can't bear it!

Tang Ze shook his head, and said righteously, "If you speak, don't stick to it so close." His heartbeat was pounding as he approached him, and he glanced at Shao Kun, his eyes flashing. Shao Kun regretted letting him out. Such a beautiful little daughter-in-law should stay at home honestly. What should I do if outsiders see her?

Tang Ze didn't know why he was suddenly unhappy. He also took Shao Kun's hand secretly: "What's wrong?" The

answer to him was that his ear was bitten fiercely.

Tang Ze snorted, Shao Kun is always so moody.

When Shao Kun arrived at the county seat, he was too busy when he saw Zhu Wen. The food city has not yet opened, and the explanation alone is too busy, let alone registration. Tang Ze's arrival here has greatly relieved Zhu Wen's pressure.

Shao Kun also wanted to help, but Tang Erge saw him and said, "By the way, Jiang Erge said that he knew a brick factory and wanted to sell bricks. The price is very cheap, do you want to go and have a look." The amount is large and needs to be saved in all aspects.

Shao Kun said: "Okay, let me see where I am."

Second Brother Tang said: "Wait a minute, I'll call someone over." Soon a young man was found from the construction site.

He accompanies Shao Kun to this and that brick. Shao Kun ordered on the spot and paid the money. The house has not been demolished yet. The bricks were unloaded into the ancient house he bought before.

It was noon after work, Shao Kun called his wife and Zhu Wen for dinner. But Zhu Wen said, "I'm going home to eat. The old lady at home is waiting!" After he finished speaking, he left.

Brother Tang has eaten it.

He took Shao Kun to go to a restaurant, and just happened to meet the butler of the son of Linghe on the way. At this moment, he said, "Our grandfather wants to invite you to dinner, and he booked it in the Yehe room of Xianyunzhai." It is a tea room, but it has specially invited two authentic chefs from Jiangnan, and the meals are very good.

The housekeeper said to let Shao Kun take his wife with him.

Tang Ze followed Shao Kun. This Xianyunzhai felt very imposing even before entering. Just as I was about to go in, I heard Shao Jie say, "Yo. Isn't this fellow from the same town?"

Shao Jie didn't expect to see Tang Ze so beautiful and moving again, and a nameless anger rushed up in his heart. Before, he was just a little scholar, and he was robbed of his daughter-in-law without power and power. But now it is different. He is a scholar, and he is a person with fame. To settle the old and new hatreds against Shao Kun together: "This is not a place where you can come in. It costs two taels of silver to drink tea. I advise you not to enter, it will not look good if you are blasted out later." Full of malice.