Chapter 124 Unexpectedly

When Liu Ji handed out the leaflet, many people rushed to ask for it.

It was only after the Shao Kun family that I realized that this leaflet was very useful. If you send it here, someone will collect it, and you will receive three cents a piece.

Looking at the level of popularity, Liu Ji's boss was so happy that he couldn't see his teeth.

Tell the guys to continue preparing for the opening.

When he saw Shao Ji's offer, Liu Ji's boss's temple jumped fiercely: "Did you remember the price correctly?" The other party sells it for a penny.

He didn't know that Shao Kun was pulled directly from the village, no less than Liu Ji bought it from a vegetable vendor.

"Then how much do we sell?"

"One penny and two catties." He gritted his teeth and said, selling one catty loses one catty, he has already thought about it, as long as he can give Shao Kun a run on it. At that time, he is raising the price and earning back the lost money.

He believed that day would come soon. He knew that Zhang Sanpang was a person who sold egg cakes, and the wealth accumulated by selling egg cakes was enough to toss for a few days.

He was full of confidence.

The next day, just before dawn, Liu Ji's boss and guys were going to preside over the opening. From a distance, there were many people waiting at their door.

Those who have bought things in Shaoji before know that there are at least 30 or 40 people in line.

The guy was a little excited and said, "Boss, is this all coming to our Liuji fruit and vegetable shop?" He deliberately bit the word Liuji very hard, Liuji's boss was very happy, and said: "Yes, guard the auspiciousness. Open the door again."

"Okay."

After setting off the firecrackers and unveiling the sign-raising ceremony, as soon as the door was opened, these early customers rushed inside.

Then start buying big bags and small bags.

The boss who gave Liu Ji almost died. If only his other store could have so many customers, he was staring at the checkout. It soon became apparent that something was wrong.

Shao Ji's price is really too low, and he thinks that he can't lose money. So I made a few things very cheap. The rest are also cost price!

But the common people don't know how to be so good, so they pick him to sell things for a pound for a pound. There was an old lady who bought fifty kilograms of sweet potatoes alone. As soon as he lost twenty-five cents, he also bought a bunch of things that didn't make money, and finally used a coupon for ten cents. Liu Ji's boss's scalp was numb, and when he saw that many people were piling up to grab sweet potatoes, he suddenly felt a little bit of a loss!

Following the boss's work, he saw that his face was not good, so he could only comfortably say: "What is the loss at this time, we can still make it back in the future."

Boss Liu Ji's face became a little better after hearing this. He glanced at Shao Ji, who was diagonally opposite. Immediately, his eyes jumped heavily: "What are they doing?"

Shao Ji made two pans and placed a large wooden barrel next to it.

The guy said: "I don't know, I'll go take a look."

Before he could look, he saw Shao Kun opening the goods on the opposite side. Brush the top of a wok with oil and place the marinated flaky chicken bones on top. Put a chicken skeleton on the hot pan and oil, and suddenly the creaking oil flower jumped out.

Shao Kun took an iron plate and pressed the chicken skeleton hard, forcing the juice from the bones and meat to come out.

With a creak, a strange fragrance came out.

Early in the morning, people who came out to grab things didn't eat because of the queue. At this moment, I smelled the aroma of the sizzling chicken skeleton and my saliva flooded.

Not to mention that the customers can't stand it, and even the guys who sell things are frequently attracted to the attention of the other side.

Boss Liu Ji watched helplessly as a customer who was about to walk into their Liu Ji suddenly turned around and went to the opposite side.

"How much is a chicken skeleton."

"Five cents." Shao Kun said.

The closer the man got, the more fragrant he was. At a glance, the chicken skeleton was flattened, and the meat on it had changed to an attractive color. The fragrance kept digging into the nose, and the saliva was completely unbearable. He said, "Give me one.

" So fragrant.

After the first chicken skeleton is ready, use large scissors to cut into small pieces one by one. Then put it in their oil paper bag.

This guest was really greedy enough to eat a piece while it was hot. There was not much meat on the chicken skeleton. But it tastes very delicious, crispy, salty and spicy, and the bone is crispy when you bite, and the taste is enough. He wanted to try a piece, but he couldn't stop eating. Many people around looked at him unable to eat and swallowed: "Is it delicious , buddy?" When the people around them saw it, they immediately said, "I'll come with three." "I'll come with three." Shao Kun said, "At most one per person. " How can I get rid of cravings.

Shao Kun said: "Today there are only fifty of them. You have all bought them, but there will be none left."

Shao Kun's voice was not small. As soon as he heard that there were only fifty, the number of people in the Liuji Fruit and Vegetable Food Stall was less than half. .

Many people found that the styles of Liu Ji's house are few, and the cheap ones are only the same. For example, Shao Kun's family can buy a hundred yuan if he buys it casually, but if he wants to make enough for one hundred yuan, he has to match some things he doesn't like. After listening to Shao Kun's family's delicious sizzling chicken skeleton, there are only fifty. Immediately, I thought about it. Liu Ji's things can be bought anytime. If Shao Kun's chicken chops can't keep up, there will be no more.

Liu Ji's boss did not expect that Shao Kun actually made this move.

If he goes to Liu Ji's side to pull people, he will definitely ask someone to reason, but he didn't expect them to use fragrance to pull people.

Absolutely.

Shengsheng taught Liu Ji's boss a lesson.

Liu Ji's boss's face was red and white, and the worker next to him quickly relieved: "It's okay, he only has fifty chicken skeletons."

Liu Ji's boss felt a lot more at ease, and soon Shao Ji's people Maintain order, tell them to stop queuing, no more.

Although it was sold out, the sizzling chicken bones had to be made one by one, and the fragrance was lingering. The guests are hooked by the fragrance and have no intention of buying anything.

Those who can't buy chicken skeletons should come to them according to the idea of ​​Boss Liu Ji. No, they go to Shao Ji to buy porridge, cakes, and spicy snacks.

For a while, the original single scent became more complicated, and the boss of Liu Ji, who was angry, kicked the table: "How can you do this?" I

hope that Shao Ji's iron plate chicken skeletons are sold out and the stall will be closed. Boss Liu Ji can finally breathe a sigh of relief. The aunt who bought fifty catties of sweet potatoes just now came back: "You refunded me?"

The person next to me asked what happened?

The aunt who bought sweet potatoes said: "My grandson likes to eat boiled sweet potatoes, so I thought about buying more at a cheaper price, so I cooked one when I went back. My grandson said it was not delicious, but when I tasted it, the water had no taste at all. I won't say anything if I weigh two kilograms. Fifty kilograms of unpalatable sweet potatoes, which year and month do I have to eat?" As soon as

she finished speaking in a loud voice, the guests who were waiting for the checkout immediately put their things on the ground. , said embarrassingly: "I don't want it anymore." After that, he left.

Boss Liu Ji looked down in anger, today is his opening day, this person is here to find him bad luck...