Chapter 32 It's too late

The construction of Shao Kun's house was ten days faster than expected. Second brother Jiang said, "Do you have any work to do? It just so happens that the brothers are all there. Help you tidy up."

After hearing this, Shao Kun immediately understood and called them Put a layer of bricks on the chicken coop, and now Shao Kun's family has 80 chickens. Build it up with some second-hand bricks and remodel a slightly larger chicken coop.

Brother Jiang and the others are very reliable, and they built the chicken coop very spacious. It also provoked many villagers to come here to see, and they all said that Shao Kun is really developed, and the houses built for chickens are so beautiful.

At the time of settlement, I gave 12 taels of silver!

Jiang Erge only needs nine or two and a half, and said, "Brother, save your worries for your work. If you have any other work in the future, you can find me again.

" Egg Soup. In the past, working for others would be tiring and thin, but working for their family not only did not lose weight, but actually gained a lot of weight, and it was a pleasure to give money. Jiang Erge met so many guests, it was the peace of mind to do this job!

Everyone is also willing to contribute to Shao Kun, and the work that originally took more than a month was completed in 20 days.

Shao Kun said: "This house is really well built."

"You can rest assured of our brother's craftsmanship. You can live in this house. Guaranteed to live comfortably." Like they often build houses. The kang will be set up well, the chimney should be kept where the chimney should be, and the best material should be used. No effort at all. They are all satisfied with this house!

After Shao Kun settled the money for them, the group of people left in a mighty manner.

Many people also want to go in and see.

When Shao Kun saw that they came to the house every day to report more often than they went down to the ground, he smiled and said, "Let's have a look."

These people hurrahed and went in.

He tutted his tongue in admiration: "It's really good."

"It's still good to have money, don't worry about it when the money is in place."

"Look at the work of others, it's really beautiful."

"Hey, Shao Kun, wait for my son to come. If you build a house, let them build one like this, and you can introduce it to me." Such a grand house was erected there, and everyone was envious of it, and his attitude towards Shao Kun was not as contemptuous as before.

"Okay." Shao Kun said with a good temper.

"When are you going to move?" the neighbor's aunt asked, and many villagers pricked up their ears to listen. Now Shao Kun has become a famous person in the village. Some people want to build a house, some want to inquire about things, and some want to ask about going to the county to do business, the premise is that they have a good relationship with Shao Kun's family, but they are not familiar with Shao Kun, and there is a ready-made thing. , that is, Shao Kun moved to a new house, and wanted to take this opportunity to have a relationship with him!

Shao Kun said: "Mother-in-law said that she will give us a date."

"That's right, you still have to listen to the old man's words." The person next to him said.

After seeing the house, everyone was full of envy and jealousy. Who would have thought that Shao Kun still has this fortune. Looking at this grand house, and then turning his face to see his own small house, it is almost incomparable. This Shao Kun is so powerful that even walking with the old Tang family is windy.

Tang Ze's father now tells everyone that he had good eyesight at the beginning, and seeing that Shao Kun is not a thing in the pool, he betrothed his youngest son to him!

Most people don't believe his bragging. But a small number of people really approached Father Tang and asked him to show his future son-in-law to see if they had that luck.

Father Tang is too arrogant, and he has not dared to go out these days, which is very funny.

The new house has to be dried for a while, and the kang is heated. This summer is also strange, and there is very little rain. It's cheaper for their home, without the disturbance of rain. Live in a new house soon.

The Shao Kun family's favorite thing is the large courtyard. Very spacious. There is also a horse shed outside, which can also be used as a pergola when there are no horses.

Tang Ze was also very happy and said, "Leave half of the yard to grow some vegetables, which can be seen and eaten." In the countryside, he likes to grow a la carte vegetables in his own yard. In this way, vegetables are eaten all year round. Like Shao Kun who wanted to order food before, he could only rely on neighbors to deliver. But they are not good at asking people to send them every day.

Shao Kun said: "Okay, I'm going to ask for some seeds." He doesn't like to grow some small greens, and plans to grow some melons and fruits, peppers, tomatoes, and cucumbers. Connect the seedlings with a rack on a row by row basis. Water every day and forget about the rest!

Tang Ze was very happy when he heard what he said.

Just thinking about it, I saw Tang's mother carrying bacon and Tang's father coming with good wine, the second brother and the second sister-in-law, and the eldest brother's son Tang Yu.

The second sister-in-law's belly is already pregnant. Although she has a big reaction during pregnancy, she finally has a child, which is her wish, and she looks very good!

"Thank you for your candied fruit, such an expensive thing... I'm sorry. I don't have anything I can do. This needle and thread is good." After that, he took out the apron pockets worn by two children, a red embroidered on it. A unicorn with a tiger head. A yellow embroidery of auspicious clouds and dragons, it looks like a lot of effort, and this hand embroidery is very delicate and beautiful.

"Thank you, sister-in-law." Tang Ze couldn't put it down.

Shao Kun also thanked: "Zhengchou's child doesn't have a bellyband, so you brought it here. It seems that my child still hurts. If the second sister-in-law's candied fruit is exhausted, I will send it to you again!"

"No, let's buy it ourselves." The second brother said, "For this embroidery, I have been working day and night..." To tell the truth, his child was a little jealous that he didn't get such a beautiful embroidered apron.

"Hahaha."

Mother Tang said, "Let's warm the house!" There is a custom in the countryside. If someone builds a new house, they must go to their house to catch a fire and cook a meal. "I'll cook for you this time."

"Thank you mom."

Shao Kun has already made the pony and swing for his unborn child. Little Tang Yu watched intently, but the little guy was very good and didn't ask for it.

Shao Kun squatted down and said, "Tang Yu, do you want to play pony?"

Tang Yu first glanced at her grandmother and nodded when she saw that she did not refuse.

Shao Kun grabbed his little hand and hugged him at once: "Come on, let's go to the yard to play."

Tang Ze's little nephew is very similar to him when he was a child, they are all obedient. It didn't take a quarter of an hour to hear Xiao Tangyu's giggling laughter from the yard, and the two of them really had fun together.

The adults were also happy to see it, and the second sister-in-law came to Tang Ze's side and gave him a wink: "Look at how rare Shao Kun has children. You can give birth to a few more at that time, and it will be interesting when the family is lively. "

Tang Ze blushed.

The second sister-in-law couldn't help laughing when she saw it. Tang Ze was already married, how could she be so shy. After teasing him a little, I found that Tang Ze's ears were all red!

Soon they caught fire and cooked food, and many people were staring at their house, seeing smoke coming from their chimneys. Many people brought dried vegetables and eggs to add to the pot!

"It's amazing, I'll live in a big house now."

"Congratulations."

Among them, the neighbor's aunt who belonged to their family gave the heaviest item, a pickled fish, which weighed about two catties. It is said that a distant cousin asked someone to bring them back. Shao Kun is like a treasure. This kind of fish has a special fragrance when fried in oil, and it is the best meal. Moreover, it is not an easy task to use a large amount of wine to match the dried fish into two catties.

Shao Kun returned the gift and gave fifteen eggs, and a chicken coop was built on the other side of their old house. I can pick up forty or fifty eggs every day. It is very generous to eat, and it is still distressing for a long time to eat an egg like before.

The second brother has improved his wife's morning sickness symptoms since Shao Kun gave the preserved fruit, and he has also changed a lot. So he said, "Tell me about the move one day." Breaking the house is worth a lot, although the distance between the front and rear is not far. But it's also quite laborious to go back and forth. If there are too many people, it will be moved a few times!

"Okay." Shao Kun held Xiao Tangyu in his hand. The little guy just played crazy with Shao Kun for a while, and his forehead was sweating, but he didn't cry or make trouble when he was hugged by Shao Kun.

"Oh, he's quite heavy, so don't hold him. Put it down and let him run by himself." Mother Tang spoke.

Shao Kun put the little guy on the ground. Little Tangyu went to find Sixth Uncle Tang Ze. Milky voice said: "Uncle, do you have a little brother in your stomach?"

Tang Ze nodded his face.

Shao Kun heard from the old man in the village that the eyes of the children were incredible, so he asked curiously, "Is it the little brother or the little sister?"

"Brother." Tang Yu said with certainty.

After winning this lottery, Mother Tang couldn't help smiling: "This child, he doesn't even have a playmate of the same age. Now happy every day, he wants a little brother!"

Shao Kun wanted a girl like Tang Ze is such a lovely brother, but I don't know what God is rewarding.

In the evening, everyone eats in the large courtyard, and the family is very lively.

Mother Tang has cooked meals for decades. Although it is not as good as Shao Kun's cooking skills, the authentic farm dishes are the most delicious. Everyone ate all the rice in the pot, and ate more than a dozen steamed buns. Basically, the dishes were empty.

Father Tang drank two more glasses when he was happy. Hearing that Shao Kun still wanted to divide the yard in half to grow vegetables, his chest clapped: "I wouldn't be happy if you didn't ask me about this. Few can compare to me."

Mother Tang responded impatiently by the side, "Got it." Then helplessly followed the group and said, "Your father, start talking nonsense after drinking some wine!"

Shao Kun said: "Father is right, he is really good at farming."

Father Tang proudly raised his chest: "My son-in-law knows me best." Then he glanced at them. Made everyone laugh.

It was too late to drink and chat, Xiao Tang Yu was sleepy. Shao Kun hugged the little guy and slept in his arms.

Tang Ze said, "Why hasn't Big Brother come back yet?"

Tang's mother was also a little puzzled: "Ordinarily, she should have come back. It took a long time to go out this time. Maybe it was a delay on the way." Now that she is old, she hopes that her children will be around. around.

The second brother and the second sister-in-law quickly changed the subject when they saw Tang's mother feeling sad. After a few words, Father Tang was drunk and Xiao Tang Yu fell asleep, and the dinner was over!

Mother Tang took the child from Tang Ze's hand, the second brother supported Father Tang, and the second sister-in-law followed, and went home mightily.

The newly built house had to be dried, and Shao Kun and Tang Ze locked the house. I was about to go back to the old house. I saw Mother Shao as soon as I went out. It was so late, and I didn't know how long she had been here.

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2020-03-09 12:41:38~2020-03-10 10:34:50~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: none; 1

thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: 3 ztcrie; none 1;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Mrs. Bear 15 bottles; 5 bottles of Lihua, jwmikkeli, Yuanlou; 4 bottles of Moridodo; 2 bottles if I can't get used to the mortgage payment; 1 bottle of 35415411, confession ladies, hey~y;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!