Chapter 111 Prosperity

Daniu Village is now more and more prosperous, and people come and go very lively.

The weather is good recently, and Shaoyang likes to be carried out by Tang Ze the most: "Daddy, let's go..." As soon as the little guy put on his clothes and went out, his little hands were shaking with excitement. In a blink of an eye, the little guy was eight months old.

The little guy speaks early, and simple words, such as drinking milk and making people speak, are very clear.

Even the village said that Shaoyang must be a star in the sky, and he looks like a smart one.

His son seemed to understand other people's compliments, and laughed when he was complimented.

Take him to Tang's house today.

Xiao Shaoyang likes to play with brother Tianci and sister Kexin. These children are all about the same age. Only Tang Yu is the elder brother. The children are jealous of Tang Yu's attention, which is very funny.

Occasionally, there will be temper tantrums, but children are very childish and forgetful, and they will play together again after a while.

After a while, Yifei delivered a plate of batter and shrimp pan-fried pancakes for the children, with only a little salt, and it was very fragrant.

Tang Yu is the happiest, two younger brothers and one younger sister have picked up the fresh shrimp shortcake, it depends on who he eats.

Tang Yu is a soft-hearted child, and after thinking about it, he decided to eat his sister.

Tang Yu took her sister's cake, but Ke Xin laughed immediately, Tian Ci was a little jealous, all the reactions of the ten-month-old baby were on his face, Xiao Shaoyang asked Tang Ze to hug him aggrievedly.

Tang Ze stretched out his arms and hugged his son. The little guy gave Tang Ze a bite of the shrimp shortcake. Tang Ze took a bite, and his son's face became happy again.

Tang Er's sister-in-law looked a little envious: "It's still better for the sixth brother, who is spoiled by the husband and son."

Tang Ze blushed in denial.

There were only Sister Tang, Shao Kun and four children in this room, so she asked Aunt Liu and the others to rest for a while. As a result, Aunt Liu couldn't take it any longer and went to tidy up the yard again.

The second sister-in-law Tang said, "Thank you and Shao Kun for finding this aunt. My second sister will never come again." Seeing that the Tang family was doing well and decently, she always wanted to seduce her brother-in-law, but it was disgusting to the second sister-in-law Tang. The key is that Mother Tang always used to say that she was pitiful and wanted to help the second sister, but now it is good, with Aunt Liu here, they will never dare to come.

Tang Ze said: "That's good." I have never seen such a family member. But he didn't say much, because he said too much for fear that the second sister-in-law Tang would be sad.

Sister Tang's second sister-in-law had also heard about the family's affairs and was sighing. Her brother and sister-in-law are not fuel-efficient lamps. Before, the second sister was allowed to eat at home because she had ten taels of silver in her hand after being divorced. Although not all, but at least some food bills have to be paid. After all, their village is not as rich as Daniu Village, and one more person would have to eat a lot of grain.

Unexpectedly, she didn't mention the payment of the food bills, and she also seduced her brother-in-law. The sister-in-law scolds her a lot behind her back, and she shamelessly influences her children to say kiss.

If she continues to live, she doesn't know how much money she will have, so her sister-in-law will urge her to marry.

Although the second marriage is not as good as the first marriage, it can be exchanged for some bride price.

I told her about a hunter who ran mountains. Although the old hunter was forty, she was strong and had no children. If she married and had a son and a half daughter, she would be able to live better. But she thought that they were too old, so the second sister finally thought that she was getting married, so she wanted to find someone who was pleasing to the eye.

Hooked up with a sweet-mouthed hawker. The family is still a big guy and has never been married. The two were hooked together. In the end, I asked someone to take four boxes of gifts and marry them away.

Before getting married, her mother also came to see Sister Tang Er, saying that the two were blood relatives after all, with broken bones and tendons attached. Although what they did in the past was wrong, it was overturned in the past. Now her second sister has finally found a good marriage. The other party is the big guy who got married first. Let her add more makeup. She gave twenty cents, and her mother scolded that the money was for begging.

Sister-in-law Tang also stubbornly said that she didn't even have a quilt when she got married. She came to the Tang family empty-handed. Even the clothes she wears are old, which is no longer a matter of poverty, but a matter of etiquette. The key is that her family is not too poor. It's also a good thing that no one in the Tang family picked this up, otherwise he would never be able to lift his head up for the rest of his life. Twenty wen is already quite a lot. If you think it is too little, take it back, and you will not be a relative in the future.

Her mother was crying and making trouble. When dealing with such shameless old people, the aunt in the countryside is the best. Aunt Liu rounded her arm and almost missed her. She was so frightened that her mother screamed, and she hadn't forgotten to take the twenty pennies when she left.

Really disappointed with my mother-in-law. Sister Tang saw all the resentment and dissatisfaction in the heart of the pair of dragon and phoenix disappeared. Fortunately, God was not kind to her, and gave her another home besides her parents' home.

Tang Er's sister-in-law looked back at Tang Ze holding her big fat son, and Shao Yang hugged him and kissed his face from time to time. She joked that children learned from adults, and Tang Ze blushed as if he was sitting down.

The second sister-in-law Tang envied most was Tang Ze. He was doted on when he was in his parents' house and married Shao Kun. Now his son knows how to coax him. This life is really worth it.

Sister-in-law Tang said, "Now that the child is still young, you won't have another one? I think Shao Kun has to play with Kexin for a while every time he comes in. It wouldn't be so painful if he gave birth to a little brother or a little girl again."

Tang Zehong wrote Face said: "This matter is not what I said." He also wanted to live. Sometimes, seeing He Kexin and Tian Ci together, Shao Yang is very distressed by himself. He and Shao Kun are busy again, and the children are always excited every time they see them. Speaking of which, it's not because I'm too lonely. !

As soon as Tang Er's sister-in-law heard what he said, she knew she was loose, and smiled: "It's useless to ask for Guanyin, you have to find Shao Kun."

"Sister-in-law." Tang Ze covered his son's ears with his hands , cheeks flushed with shame.

Xiao Shaoyang, whose ears were covered, thought that his father was playing with him. He shook his hands vigorously and smiled very nicely.

Tang Ze finally fled with his son in his arms. Although he gave birth to Xiao Shaoyang, he was embarrassed to mention such a thing.

After returning home, Sister Tang's words remained in Tang Ze's heart, and into the night he said to Shao Kun, "Do you still want to have another child?"

"Wait a little longer." Shao Kun gently brushed the broken hair on his temples.

Tang Ze's eyes widened: "Don't you want to?"

Shao Kun's mouth curled into a beautiful arc and said, "Just the temperament of our son's vinegar vat, if there is another child, he must be pissed off." He found that as long as he Holding other children in front of his son, Xiao Shaoyang insisted on digging into his arms, pouting his lips to cry or not, as if he was an abandoned little pitiful: "It's all up to you." The

last time Tang Ze was jealous The reflection is not much stronger than that of the son.