Chapter 45

Even Shao Kun didn't expect Big Brother Tang to actually get a hundred taels together. The second brother collected twenty-two. Three other people were found, all of them old team members, and they were about to leave after renting the carriage.

The second brother brought some dried dates and home-made cloth shoes. Since we have to go, it would be a pity to go with an empty car. If you bring a little more local specialties, you might be able to earn both.

Before leaving, Shao Kun made a jar of salty pickles for them. The cake is specially baked by Shao Kun, which is hard but easy to store. The fine grain white noodles used are also fragrant to eat.

Tang Ze and Shao Kun came to the village to see them off.

The second brother said to Tang Ze, "I have nothing to do with your sister-in-law, and I will bring you something delicious when I come back." The two have been married for so many years, and they finally have children. It was quite sad at the time.

Tang Ze said: "I have Brother Shao and I at home, you can rest assured."

These people are all year-round walkers, and they are all experienced. It's not good to rest in the wind and the sun, and no matter how sad it comes from your heart, it's easy to fall ill.

Soon the carriage was gone from them.

Tang Ze was lying on Shao Kun's shoulder, his eyes were sore.

Shao Kun patted Tang Ze lightly and said, "I'm with you." "Yes

."

Suddenly Tang Ze said, "Big brother?"

Tang Xiao stopped the carriage in the distance. A man ran back quickly, looked at Shao Kun and said, "There is one more thing, I forgot to say."

"You said?"

"If Biluo looks for me, tell me that I will be back soon!"

Tang Ze glanced at his eldest brother.

Shao Kun said: "Okay, don't worry."

"Thank you." After speaking, he really left.

The two went to Tang's house.

Although the Tang family were used to it, the two sons came and went like this. But as soon as you enter the yard, you can still feel some silence.

"Tang Ze, Shao Kun, why are you here?" Tang Fuqiang said, cheering up.

"Today my family is moving." Shao Kun said.

As soon as Father Tang heard this, he moved into the door and said, "Old lady, today I'm going to help Shao Kun move!"

Mother Tang came out with little Tang Yu. The little guy seemed to have cried and hugged Mother Tang's neck with red eyes. . It was picked up by Shao Kun.

Shao Kun likes children, especially Xiao Tangyu who is somewhat similar to Tang Ze when he was a child: "Why are you crying? Boys can't cry!"

Xiao Tangyu buried her face in Shao Kun's chest, and after a while she felt A little wet in the chest.

Mother Tang said: "This child is beautiful, and it seems that he is not close to his father, but every time his father leaves, he has to cry."

Tang Ze also felt distressed for his nephew: "Yu'er will stop crying and come to live at the sixth uncle's house. How many days?" The

little guy was a little embarrassed to see so many people coaxing him, and he refused to lift his face.

After a while, the second sister-in-law also came. She didn't feel so sad about parting and said with a smile, "Oh, they'll be back when the autumn harvest is over." When her man left, she said that she would come back and give her a silver bracelet.

These days, Shao Kun has also moved some things from the house one after another. The rest are some futons and the like.

This newly built house is different. The inside and outside of the house are full of style and spaciousness. Every house is beautiful.

The seedlings in the yard also grew stronger than before, and there were little emerald green fruits hanging from the pepper seedlings.

The second sister-in-law smiled and said, "It's really beautiful here." The little seedlings were neatly arranged one by one, and they were separated by flowers. It looks like a small garden of a rich family, and the bare peach trees on the opposite side are also sprouting green shoots.

Tang Ze invited the second sister-in-law to come and live when she had nothing to do.

The second sister-in-law said: "No, I'm rushing to do some embroidery now, the time is very tight."

"It's so hard."

"It would be great to find something to do and make some money, so that I can save myself from thinking about it at home alone." Shao Kun killed a little cock that he raised. The braised ones were so delicious that they left after eating.

After living in a new house, Tang Ze had a lot of energy to clean up. The courtyard is carefully arranged everywhere. His aesthetics are very good, he just picked up a weird branch and pressed it with a stone. Add a little water to the container, and it is full of elegant Zen.

After a while, Zhang Sanpang came back. For the first time, he set up a stand independently and sold out 200 cakes. Forget the sense of achievement in my heart.

Zhang Sanpang parked the car in his small courtyard. Only to find that everything has been moved. Shao Kun went over and said, "How is it?"

Zhang Sanpang poured half a scoop of water, gasping for breath. Said: "Not enough to sell! Tomorrow I think there will be four hundred more that I will buy." The appearance of the short supply gave him a sense of pride.

"It's done."

The hawker who delivered the eggs came over, and Shao Kun said, "From tomorrow onwards, two hundred eggs will be delivered to the county every day at every hour. Don't send chickens, let's replace them with eggs."

"You want two hundred eggs . , I'll give two hundred and fifteen. Anything more is considered a bonus."

"Don't fool us." There are so many, it's impossible to tell if there are three or five less: "If you check it out on a whim, it will hurt our brothers and sisters."

"Brother Shao, don't worry, I'm not like that. You are the biggest customer of our family, no one can fool you. I promise to count it twice, it can only be more or less!" The hawker said hurriedly.

Shao Kun smiled: "I'm just talking about it casually."

"How about you still have chickens?" Live chickens are also more profitable.

"Yes, ten big ones are picked every day!"

The hawker laughed when he saw him saying this: "Okay."

Shao Kun said, "Do you know where the chickens are sold?".

The hawker didn't expect him to want this stuff. Said: "Then you can ask me." The

two went to a chicken killing spot. The bloody smell in the yard, you can smell it before you even walk in. The hawker also recognized the middle-aged man who killed the chicken. After a few words, he heard that Shao Kun wanted chicken intestines, chicken hearts, chicken gizzards, chicken wings and chicken feet.

The middle-aged man went in and packed a bunch of stuff. He eats this stuff all day long and vomits, and this kind of internal organs is difficult to make delicious. Can't send anyone out.

Giving that bag to Shao Kun weighs six or seven pounds. Shao Kun said: "How much?"

"I don't want money, you can take it." Zhengchou had nowhere to deal with it. In summer, his yard itself doesn't smell good. If this thing goes sour, then there is no place to live in the house, and then he said: "I don't have chicken wings, I'm slaughtering them for other restaurants, they don't want chicken feet, but they have to keep the wings, it looks good when serving. Here you are yourself. Pick it, pick it, I don't have time to clean it up."

Shao Kun said, "Does it happen every day?"

The middle-aged man said, "Every day."

Shao Kun said: "Then you should tell me the number. I don't only use it this time. I have to use it every day. If I think the price is reasonable, I will take it from you.

" Dare to say: "Then I will keep it for you every day, just give five cents of money." He was a little unconfident when he said this, who would have thought that Shao Kun would agree soon. He was given five cents on the spot.

If you have this money every day. It is also a small amount of income, and I am suddenly happy.

Shao Kun said to the hawker, "Send it to me when you deliver the live chicken."

"Okay, I'll take care of it!"

Shao Kun carried the chicken into the water and went back to clean it up. Most of them are chicken intestines, which is a waste of time to clean up. I plan to recruit someone to work here every day.

I want to invite the widow Jane from the village. She was a widow when she was 30 years old, and now she is only 35 or 60, but she looks like she is in her 40s. She has four children and no relatives to help her, and she has no meals. The ethos of their village is not bad, and the neighbors around them can't stand it and they all send food in the past, but it is often said that helping the emergency does not help the poor, and that little bit of help will not solve the big problem.

There was an incident a few days ago. I heard that she beat her daughter, and everyone found out after persuading her that the eldest daughter, who was ten years old, heard something from somewhere and wanted to sell herself to her younger brothers and sisters. Change food. The little girl belongs to the family, and she can imagine what will happen if she sells it with her eyes closed. If you are lucky, you will be slaves and maids for those rich people. If you are unlucky, you will not be able to turn over in this life.

Everyone sighed endlessly, it can be seen that their family is really exhausted.

Shao Kun didn't want to find her just because she was pitiful. She was tough. In the early years, no one introduced her to a man. She could have left her children far away, but she chose to pull these four children, and the yard was picking them up. Very clean. Her character is not bad, and when it comes to packing food, she must find a clean person!

The widow has a lot of trouble at the door. Although the age difference is big, it is not suitable for him to knock on the door. So I asked my mother-in-law, Mother Tang, to make peace. Six cents a day for a meal, this price is suitable in the village. If the wind is released, it is estimated that most of the women in the village are willing to come and work. The reason why Zhang Sanpang is so high is because of affection, plus His work is also more tiring, and the two are incomparable.

After a while, Widow Zhen came over with his mother-in-law: "I can go to work today. Can I count half a day's money?"

Before she went to the county town to wash clothes for others, and her hands were soaked, and it was only ten cents a day. . I still have to pay the old lady who introduced the work, and went to eat steamed buns at noon. It's good to have seven papers left, and you may not be able to take care of the work every day. Recently, when her eldest daughter had the idea of ​​selling herself to her younger brother and sister for food, she dared not leave. This child is getting old, I'm afraid that one can't watch it, it's really provocative!

Now there is a job where you can earn money by staying at home, and can't wait to come over.

Shao Kun was very good at talking and asked her to stay today, let her clean up the chicken intestines and gizzards and wash them several times. Other than this, it's just a little bit of trivial work!

Aunt Jane rolled up her sleeves and started working.

Shao Kun began to kill the chicken, grilled the chicken skin, and got the chicken offal.

After Aunt Zhen cleans up, Shao Kun will clean it again by himself. He will use the wine that is not too good, cut it with ginger slices, sprinkle with ingredients, and then marinate to remove the fishy smell!

Shao Kun began to sharpen the bamboo sticks.

Aunt Jane has work in her eyes, watching everyone busy, doing this for a while, and messing with the time when they are not free.

Seeing the chicken cut by Zhang Sanpang, he said, "I'll do it."

After Zhang Sanpang stepped aside. Aunt Jane's chicken is cleanly shaved, and the knife work is excellent.

Soon Shao Kun prepared a large amount of brine, and he didn't know how to put a lot of expensive seasonings. I also fried it in red oil for this purpose.

This time, I made a cold skewer of Bobo chicken. In addition to the meat dishes, I also made a bit of vegetarian dishes. Salty and delicious, oily and greedy.

Let Zhang Sanpang have a taste of saltiness. After taking a bite, his eyes widened: "I'll try a few more." He added, "It will be deducted from my salary." If this is not enough, I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep tonight.

In the evening, his daughter-in-law Tang Ze approached Shao Kun and said, "I want to make money too. Why don't I pickle pickles. You can take it and see if you can sell it?"

Shao Kun agreed. So Tang Ze went to his mother's house to ask for a big vat to pickle kimchi. Gearing up to make his kimchi business big.

...

The next day, the diners found that there was a big pot next to Shao Kun's egg filling cake, and the red and bright red looked very appetizing. Someone wrote a few words on it.

Someone asked, "What is this character?" I couldn't read.

"Red oil bowl chicken." Shao Kun replied.

"How do you sell it?"

"A vegetarian skewer is worth three cents. Meat skewers are worth three cents. Chicken feet are worth three cents for the chicken skeleton, and you can also put it on the scale. There are meat and vegetables at 15 cents for half a catty." Shao Kun introduced.