Chapter 102

The kimchi from Shao Kun's family has been opened and sold at the village market. Each person is limited to one can. Everyone who passed by Daniu Village bought it. In fact, they also pickled kimchi, but they just couldn't get the taste.

Shao Kun's kimchi is not only for meals, but also for pancakes and noodles. Especially for people who have no appetite, the sour and spicy red oil kimchi is simply a go-to dish.

With everyone so cheering, Shao Kun's kimchi will soon run out.

The previous tank with brine was bought by Beiding, and they had to re-boil the brine and put their fresh vegetables in the tank.

The speed of making can't keep up with the speed of buying, especially the new brine pickles will be closed for more than a month.

Shao Kun said, "Let's sell it."

Yifei nodded. If we let go of the sale now, we won't be able to keep the new kimchi out of the jar. This time, Shao Kun marinated a total of 30 pots, a large room with all kinds of pickles.

Finally got all the pickles done.

Er Jin came over and said, "The people from the pottery factory are here."

Shao Kun went out quickly. The people from the pottery factory laughed three times when they saw Shao Kun. Shao Kun is definitely their god of wealth. Originally, the pottery factory was half-dead. Shang Shao Kun's business only improved.

Shao Kun said: "The small jars containing strawberry jam will be fired for another 2,000, 10,000 kimchi jars, and another 5,000 rice wine jugs."

The people in the ceramic factory said with joy: "You want too much, at least you have to It will take a month to complete the work, you are not in a hurry, right?"

Shao Kun said: "Don't worry." He is still useful. It really doesn't work, let them bring their own bowls and save the deposit for porcelain. These people probably think that the porcelain is beautiful, even if the deposit is not required, they should keep those bottles and jars. They're always not enough, so this time I'll burn a little more, even if I leave it alone.

The craftsmanship of the porcelain factory is very good. Their clay is especially suitable for firing porcelain, and the price is also cheap. Shao Kun asked for so many things, and it was only 41 taels of silver. Seeing that Shao Kun was an old customer, he even wiped off the fraction of a tael of silver.

Shao Kun said to Yihan, "Go to Tang Ze and get forty taels of silver." I told him when I woke up in the morning.

At first, the ceramic factory was surprised that such a capable person Shao Kun didn't care about money, but now it's no surprise.

After waiting for a while, Tang Ze came over and took two twenty-two silver notes.

The people from the ceramic factory took out the prepared bills, handed them over to Shao Kun, and they left.

Seeing the sweat on Tang Ze's forehead, Shao Kun quickly wiped the sweat with his sleeve and said, "Why are you in such a hurry?"

Tang Ze stood there obediently and let Shao Kun wipe the sweat.

The faces of Yihan and Yifei next to them were a little red, but they were the only ones who didn't notice it.

Tang Ze remembered and said, "My mother said that we killed a half-sized pig today and told us to go eat meat. We won't sell pork this time, just make some sausages and pork ribs and bring them to us."

"That's good."

Tang Ze wanted to go over to watch the butchering of the pigs. Killing pigs in the village is a big event. People who grew up in the countryside are not afraid of this. Tang Ze also took the initiative to take Shao Kun's hand and said: "Let's go, let's see together!"

Shao Kun said: "Go ahead, there is still some work to do here."

Tang Ze felt a little embarrassed when he heard this, He is not a little brother who has not been married anymore. It seems that it is not good for him to go out when the family is so busy: "I will stay and work too!" Then he smiled at Shao Kun ingratiatingly, and he looked very cute.

If it weren't for the fact that there were other people in the yard who really wanted to kiss him. Tang Ze has given birth to a child, and his temperament is still like a child.

Shao Kun was also happy to protect his childishness, and said, "Go ahead and come back and tell me."

Tang Ze said slowly: "Actually, killing pigs is not a good thing. I will accompany you."

Shao Kun smiled . : "Go quickly."

Tang Ze looked at him with a bit of reluctance: "You really don't want to go?"

"En."

Tang Ze went reluctantly.

The news of the Tang family killing pigs quickly spread throughout the village. To say that the Tang family generally does not take action, it is unusual to take action. One hundred piglets were brought back at a time. Two big pigs. As a result, the two big pigs gave birth to three litters, and now there are more than 130 pigs.

How much would it cost to replace it with meat?

His family killed half of the pigs in the village and felt distressed for a while. This pig only weighs more than 80 kilograms. If you keep it for another month, you may be able to gain weight. The little pigs ate well and the meat was fragrant. After killing the pigs, Mother Tang made the stewed meat. The meat is cooked as soon as the water is tender. The fragrance is spread throughout the village, and many people are envious, and even more envious is that the Tang family has a son-in-law like Shao Kun, just swill and vegetable leaves plus bean dregs are enough to feed, this year can save a lot of money As for money, these words somehow reached Sister-in-law Shao's ears.

Sister-in-law Shao is also greedy for meat, and now his man is also a hawker in addition to serving the land, selling things from Shao Kun's family. Every time Mrs. Shao asked for the money, it was only enough for her family. It's enough to live a normal life, but if you want to eat stewed meat, you can't.

Sister-in-law Shao went back to her mother-in-law, Mother Shao, and said, "Mother, have you heard that the Tang family has stewed the meat again."

Mother Shao said nothing. Now she has twenty taels of silver in her hand, and she can eat meat whenever she wants. She can buy it, but she is someone who has experienced poverty and is reluctant to eat, so she likes to keep the money in her hands.

Sister-in-law Shao is now stalking Shao's mother, not like she used to be beaten and beaten. She put on a smile and praised Shao Kun first: "Now our third brother is amazing, and he is on an equal footing with the village chief. He supports himself by himself. How many people are in our village."

Shao's mother, like all mothers, likes to hear others compliment her son, saying: "That's not true, this child is smart since he was a child, he can think about it, and he is someone who does big things. "

Sister-in-law Shao complimented a few more words, coaxing the old lady into a cheerful mood. Sister-in-law Shao finally got to the point: "Our brothers have the skills, so we can't ask the Tang family to borrow them all. Look, how many leaves are there in Shao Kun's house. The piles are like hills, and there is also the swill in the food court and the food stalls. Pulled it to the Tang family to feed the pigs. The Tang family produced pigs and saplings were all fed by the Shao Kun family's vegetable field. In the end, the meat belonged to the Tang family. There are quite a lot of pigs in the village. Outsider Tian, ​​when the time comes, we don't have to buy pork if we want to eat pork. When we go back to killing pigs, we will also send some to the second child and Shao Kun's family. My own family must always turn to my own family."

Mother Shao was slightly tempted, but after thinking about it, she said: " That pig smells too much, and besides, we don't have a place to raise it."

Shao Kun's mother-in-law Zhang Luo got up early and got a good place. Now the land in their village is in short supply. You can't even expand the yard. If it stinks in their yard, the neighbors have to curse.

Sister-in-law Shao slapped her breasts loudly: "I am idle at home. It must have been arranged clearly. Let's catch three pigs, and we won't be able to bury them anywhere? Three pigs can be raised in a year. There's a lot of meat." When she returns to the village, she can still bring some to her parents' house, which will be too much of a face.

Shao's mother became more and more excited, but did not agree immediately, knowing that Shao's sister-in-law was unreliable. This has to be discussed with outsiders.

Sister-in-law Shao was not in a hurry when she saw that her mother-in-law had already moved.

She wanted to raise pigs, but she wanted Mother Shao to take the lead. At that time, Shao Kun would be able to ignore his mother. At that time, vegetable leaves and swill would be enough to feed the pigs. Three little piglets don't cost much, but they're worth it when they grow up.

After a while, Mother Shao went out. I wanted to discuss with my neighbors, but I didn't expect the neighbors to go to Shao Kun's side to help. There are ten pennies in the day of carrying and pouring water, and they are all settled on the same day. Many people are rushing to do it. This work is tiring. You have to rest for at least ten days at a time before you can pick up the work again. For the country people, carrying water is not a big deal. can earn. Some people like to earn a small amount of visible money by guaranteeing income during droughts and floods!

When Mother Shao came over, Shao Kun saw it and said hurriedly: "Mother, how are you doing recently, has my sister-in-law bullied you?",

"No bullying." Not only did she not bully, but she was much better.

"Is there enough money to spend?" Shao Kun is not short of money now, so he doesn't treat Shao's mother harshly.

Mother Shao said: "I'm not willing to spend a penny."

"Silver is what I have to spend. I'll give it to you when it's all spent."

Mother Shao said distressedly: "It's not easy for you to make money, how can you spend this money indiscriminately." As soon as I saw Shao Kun, I wanted to ask about raising pigs.

Shao Kun said: "Is it the sister-in-law's idea?"

Shao's mother said to him: "Hey, it's not like that, it's not someone's idea. It's just thinking that our yard is big, and it's a pity to grow vegetables."

Shao Kun said: "You and my mother-in-law have a different temperament. My mother-in-law is someone who can't be idle. Now I regret raising pigs. Pigs eat several meals a day, and they have to cook pig food and wash pigsties. Come here. You have money in your hand. If you want to eat pork, I can come and get it, and you can eat meat without getting tired."

"Your sister-in-law said she is capable." Mother Shao accidentally said bald mouth.

This was similar to what Shao Kun had expected. It really was her. She was jealous when she saw others butchering pigs, and she couldn't see when they were serving them hard.

Shao Kun said: "Let's forget her. Sister-in-law is not a diligent person. Don't be trapped by her. It's your job to get pigs in until the end, like you can still walk around when you have nothing to do now. How leisurely you are, you should spend your money. If it's not enough, I'll have it!"

"Enough." Shao Kun's words successfully persuaded Shao's mother to stop. After thinking about it carefully, all three of her sons are promising. . There are also many old sisters who are willing to talk to her every day when they go out, and it is quite comfortable to be leisurely every day. Isn't raising pigs unpleasant for yourself?

When Mother Shao went home, she refused to raise pigs. Sister-in-law Shao thought she was sure of everything, but she had already thought about how to divide the pork before raising it. Who would have thought that Shao's mother actually changed her mind. If she didn't take the lead, the family would definitely not come to Shao Kun's swill. She was so anxious that she got angry, but no matter how she persuaded her, Mother Shao would not listen.