Chapter 42 Kimchi

Zhang Sanpang watched Tang Ze come in, then they kissed, and then walked out of the yard sweetly, treating him as an invisible man completely, and locking the door from the outside when he left, which annoyed him.

"Shao Kun." He shouted from outside the hospital, and said in a fit of rage, "Shao Xiaolu!!!"

After shouting for a while, he heard hurried footsteps. Then there was the sound of the door and the lock, and the slamming door was opened, and Shao Kun stood at the door.

Zhang Sanpang was a little cowardly when he saw his dark face, and he puffed out his chest on purpose and said, "You locked me in there."

"I forgot."

Zhang Sanpang was stunned by his righteousness. Now, if he was thin, he wouldn't say anything, he was thicker than a pillar when he stood up, how could he still forget that he had such an inexistent appearance?

Shao Kun then narrowed his eyes and said, "What did you call me just now?"

Zhang Sanpang's heart skipped a beat, and he said innocently, "It's called Shao Kun." His tone was obviously weaker.

Shao Kun patted his shoulder, and Zhang Sanpang was sweating. In the end, Shao Kun estimated that he was too embarrassed to forget him here, so he didn't clean him up, but took him home instead.

As soon as Tang Ze saw him, his eyes crooked with a smile, as if he had heard his presumptuous words just now.

They quickly added a pair of bowls and chopsticks. Tang Ze's dumplings were a must-have. They took a bite of the filling and hugged them tightly like a ball, chewing it up and fragrant. With vinegar and garlic juice, it's really a bite, and you can't stop eating.

Zhang Sanpang was very angry with their behavior and ate three plates in revenge. I burped after eating, it was really enjoyable! How long has it been since he had eaten such a delicious food? Shao Kun and Tang Ze will be able to make food together. When the baby is born in the future, he will not be fat like a little pig?

Zhang Sanpang was very satisfied.

Tang Ze said: "I'm really sorry, thank you for your help."

Zhang Sanpang is a rough person, and he always feels that a person as elegant as Tang Ze is not in the same world. No one had ever thanked him, and he was a little embarrassed: "It's okay, Shao Kun is my brother." The words were very forthright.

Shao Kun said: "Go and take a bath quickly. Take a nap at noon, and come back when you wake up."

Zhang Sanpang didn't expect to give people time to take a nap, not to mention food, which is great, he has to hurry up time.

Shao Kun also went out to wash. Tang Ze took his hand: "I fetched water for you, you can stay in the house."

Shao Kun was surprised, but he didn't expect Tang Ze to be able to do this for him: "This kind of rough work can be done by me. Good." He grabbed Tang Ze's hand and kissed it.

Tang Ze blushed a little. Said: "I want to do something for you." He received such wholehearted love from Shao Kun's house, and wanted to do something to match it.

Shao Kun said, "Then I'll teach you how to make kimchi." Isn't he going to work? Then pick an easy one.

Shao Kun first prepared the seasoning, put it in a large pot, and cooked it gently for a while. Turn off the heat after the rich seasoning is cooked. Tang Ze is a diligent person. The kimchi jars at home have been washed and dried long ago. Under Shao Kun's suggestion, Tang Ze scooped the seasoning water into the jars. Then Shao Kun took Tang Ze to the neighbor's aunt's house. Since the neighbor's aunt earned five cents of food money from Shao Kun every day, he became better and better for Shao Kun and the others, and the vegetable garden became a lot richer. They have to pick what to eat.

Shao Kun and the others are embarrassed to come. But the little seedlings at home haven't grown up yet, so I have to harass here first!

The neighbor's aunt heard that they were going to make kimchi, and even brought the old brine from the family, saying that it would be sour overnight by mixing this water into the water. Shao Kun said that he would spend money to buy it.

The neighbor's auntie refused again and again: "Our country is not like a county town. This vegetable grows in the ground. What kind of money do you need? If you don't come, I will send it to you, and I will even bother me to run."

Shao Kun said, "Thank you, aunt." The

neighbor aunt smiled and said, "Look at it, now the text is exactly the same as Tang Ze's." You're welcome."

Tang Ze picked some cowpeas, Shao Kun picked some peppers and cucumbers, and they both picked a total of two or three kilograms and were about to go back. The neighbor's aunt couldn't stand it anymore: "What's enough for this?"

In the end, he was a good worker at work, and he picked a lot of it quickly, and gave it to Shao Kun and the others.

The two took them home after washing, and after drying the moisture on them, they put them into the jars one by one. Then seal it with fire and you're done. This time, there was a lot of pickling. Shao Kun pondered, the egg filling in his own cake can also be separated a little, sour and delicious can be considered to enrich the taste.

As soon as Shao Kun finished saying this, he saw Tang Ze secretly swallowing.

"Want to eat?"

"Yeah."

Shao Kun couldn't help laughing: "You are easy to support." A little pickle can make him so greedy.

...

The next morning, Shao Kun cooked a pot of white porridge before he set out on the stall. I picked up a little bit of the kimchi that was sealed yesterday. The cucumbers have changed color, the peppers are good, and the cowpeas need to be soaked for a longer time. I cut it out and tasted a slice, and the taste was already sour. After Shao Kun chopped it, he added ginger, garlic and red oil. This little kimchi looks inconspicuous but can be mixed with everything. What kind of noodles, rice, porridge and steamed buns, all of them will be delicious.

Shao Kun thought about it, how does his daughter-in-law like to eat it, so don't sell it for the time being. Since she was pregnant, she has been a little childish. If you look back, you will be disappointed if you find that there is less.

Shao Kun didn't eat breakfast very often when he was in a hurry. But since Zhang Sanpang came, there was plenty of time, so I ate breakfast by the way.

Zhang Sanpang did not expect that he would cook porridge with extravagant rice for breakfast. Who would be willing to eat like this?

Zhang Sanpang ate four bowls of rice porridge with red oil kimchi in a row, which was quite enjoyable. This side dish is hot and sour, and it is also fragrant when mixed in porridge.

Zhang Sanpang felt embarrassed after eating. If he eats like this, he will eat at least three hundred pennies a month. To Shao Kun said: "I eat a little too much, just deduct it from my money, just give me one or two hundred wen."

Shao Kun said: "I can't stop your mouth from eating, can I deduct you? Next time If you call me another nickname, I'll break your teeth."

Zhang Sanpang muttered, "Stingy." Said: "You sell kimchi!"

Shao Kun also wanted to add some other items to his business, and now he wanted Zhang Sanpang to quickly become independent. That way he can make time for it.

The two finished their work and went to the county seat. After working for a while, he saw a familiar old man approach and said respectfully, "This son, take a step to speak."

Shao Kun glanced at him, and suddenly thought that he was the old man who broke the temple. This person is really not fake because of his clothes. He hasn't seen him for a few days. It's like a different person!

Shao Kun didn't know what he was looking for. Hesitant at the moment. Zhang Sanpang waved his hand and said, "Go, go, I'm here."

Shao Kun had to walk aside with him. The old man said, "Thank you so much for saving your life that day."