Chapter 9 The first day of the booth

For the past few days, Tang Ze has been absent-minded, standing in the yard for a while every day.

His abnormality was noticed by Tang's father and Tang's mother, and the two of them thought together: "Is Tang Ze waiting for Shao Kun?" He stewed his favorite fish, but he didn't eat a few bites during the banquet. , left in a hurry.

The Tang family also felt sorry for Tang Ze when he married Shao Kun, the unreliable person, but looking at it this way, it didn't seem to be the case.

Mother Tang also said, "This Shao Kun is true! Why didn't he come to pick them up?"

Father Tang said angrily: "I won't come if I don't come. Can I still beg him? Even if I support him for the rest of my life, I can afford it."

Mother Tang frowned and said, "Do you see this person?

" Talking. Tang Ze came with a basket and said, "Mother, all the dried vegetables have been put away." Mother

Tang said: "These are for you, you put them away and put them in a bag. Wait for Shao Kun to pick you up. When the time comes, I will take it back together." In the end, her own son can still starve him, and Mother Tang made up her mind to clean up the small vegetable field in the backyard this year. At that time, the dishes that cannot be eaten can be sent to the young couple. Young people don't know how to calculate, how can they understand the life of the firewood, rice, oil and salt?

Tang Ze's eyes lit up and said, "Thank you, mother."

"Thank you, this is what your father told me. Your father is a knife-mouthed tofu-hearted man. Among these six children, he likes you the most, for fear that you will be wronged!"

Tang Ze said, "Thank you, Dad."

Father Tang nodded proudly, even if he agreed.

Mother Tang glanced at him, and the old thing was embarrassed with her son.

Tang Ze went back to the yard and looked around. Shao Kun hadn't come in the past few days. Could it be that Shao Kun was really angry with him that day. Was thinking wildly. When he saw his neighbor, Aunt Mo, came in from outside, she stood outside the yard with a smile and said, "Tang Ze, I saw Shao Kun just now. Not to mention the young man is quite handsome!"

Tang Ze said: "He is in Where?"

"Pushing a small car, it seems to be going to the county town to set up a stall."

"Ah?" Tang Ze was a little discouraged, he didn't know such a big thing. He hatefully thought that Shao Kun was extremely bad. Even if he came to pick him up and didn't go back, he felt a little aggrieved.

Mother Tang saw that he was like a dish hit by frost, and said, "Shao Kun is making money, this is how he looks like a man." In front of the neighbor Aunt Mo, they supported Shao Kun in his pockets.

Tang Ze heard that Shao Kun's craftsmanship is good, maybe he can really make some money. Shao Kun wants to make money so much... is it because of him?

...

Shao Kun officially set up the booth today, and started to clean up before dawn! Many people call the stall a fly restaurant, saying that it is not clean and eat without getting sick, but he wants to make it cleaner, and he also chooses his most decent clothes!

Shao Kun usually doesn't pay much attention to his image, but he is actually quite handsome when he packs it up.

When passing the threshing floor, I don't know how many people looked straight. His facial features are extremely good, and he is a little neatly dressed, just like a different person. The big girl and the little daughter-in-law blushed.

All the way to the street in the county town, as long as it does not block the door of others, no one on both sides of the street is in charge.

This street is the most prosperous street in the county.

Early in the morning, I could smell a strange fragrance wafting through the street. Everyone looked for the taste and approached, and found that Shao Kun was tinkering with a piece of cake.

As you can see, a lot of oil is used for frying, and the cake is browned on both sides and looks attractive.

Who is not short of oil and water these days.

"How much is it?" The first one who couldn't help it was the hawker next to Shao Kun, who was the one who picked up the pole and sold the duck eggs.

Shao Kun said: "Two cents for a cake, plus one egg for one penny." He brought thirteen eggs from home.

"It's so expensive." He was a little reluctant, if it was enough to buy steamed bread for two cents. If you can't spend five cents, go to the noodle Xi Shi at the street mouth and eat a bowl of beef noodles, cut two thin slices of beef, and a big bowl of slurping meat, noodles and soup.

The hawker saw that the cake was not big enough to satisfy his cravings, but he couldn't get enough for a big man.

The hawker does not have the spare money to spend to satisfy their cravings like the customer.

Shao Kun said: "It's not expensive, I use good oil." Everyone knows the price of this oil.

Shao Kun can eat three of these cakes in one go! Yes, he did it on purpose. If the asking price of a new stall is too high, no one will recognize it. Therefore, the cakes are made smaller, so that there is still money to be made after the cost. If you are not full, you can add another one.

Shao Kun put the sauce on the chopping board. He used thirteen kinds of sauce to cook it, so he was very particular about it. Although there is no meat, the salty fragrance has a little sweetness, and it is especially fragrant when applied to the cake.

In order to do this, I even offered 30 pennies to sell the sauce on credit, and after simmering for three hours, such a jar came out.

The crowd gathered quickly and there were many people, and after a while after smelling the fragrance, the stomach made a rumbling sound.

Finally someone couldn't bear it any longer: "Brother, give me one."

"Add eggs?"

"No!"

"Okay." Just now, both sides were almost fried, put them on the parchment paper, brushed some sauce with a brush, and sandwiched a lettuce leaf in the middle. Handed it to him, the customer also took a bite while it was hot. Immediately opened my eyes, the cake was delicious.

I don't know what method he used, the cake was crispy on both sides. The middle is soft and the sauce is salty and delicious. Lettuce is the finishing touch, crunchy and greasy. Sweet and refreshing to eat.

"Delicious." He said vaguely, and he ate up the cake in two mouthfuls, too whole. A belly has not relieved the craving. On the contrary, he became more and more greedy, let alone the reluctance to part in his heart.

"Another one, add eggs." He was reluctant to give up the money, but his mouth was greedy. If it wasn't enough now, I'm afraid I'd have to think about it all day.

Seeing him eat and buy again, everyone's eyes lit up: "Give me one." I thought the cake was too small before, but one is not enough, but now I don't mention it anymore. Few people can eat food with so much oil and water.

Eggs are filled with cakes. Eggs are the soul. The softness of eggs and the sauce are not so monotonous. The crispy eggs of the cakes are fragrant and soft, the salty sauce and the crispy green vegetables add up to the rich feeling in one bite. For these people who don't have much oil and water in their mouths, it's indescribable how amazing they are.

I just think the cakes bought for three cents are worth it. Before I gritted my teeth and spent five cents to eat beef noodles, it was not so fragrant. After eating the steaming cakes, my spirits were awakened in the morning.

It's just a little bit bad, he's not too hungry after two cakes, but he still wants to eat.

He was fine anyway, but instead pointed at the side: "This cake needs more sauce and a heavier mouth to taste good. It must be added with eggs.

" . Soon the eggs were all sold out.

At the beginning, everyone was reserved, but usually people who come here to eat don't eat only one, they all start with two. The first time I found the experience, I just put more of everything.

"Brother, put more sauce."

"Add more lettuce."

"No eggs? What can I do? Duck eggs?

" One penny for one. One guarantee is big." But looking at Shao Kun was a little tentative, not sure what Shao Kun meant?

Shao Kun said: "Yes, you can bring your own eggs. Duck eggs are also fine, but there is no egg fragrance." Eggs are softer, duck eggs are hard.

Hearing this, those who are close to home want to go back to get eggs, and some people buy duck eggs from him nearby. Compare with the palm of your hand and pick a bigger one to add.

No one's business in the early morning, but Shao Kun's egg filling is very popular. It's been quite a busy day. Wait until almost noon. After baking the last cake, Shao Kun closed the stall. He made 200 cake embryos today, but he didn't even catch them. When I woke up in the morning, I was very hungry. I went to the place where I bought the steamed buns behind me, bought a piece, opened it, added some sauce he boiled, and ate a few bites. The stomach cramps eased a little.

The duck egg seller next to him also made a smile. Unexpectedly, I met a good neighbor this morning. One morning and the amount of duck eggs sold in the past three days. He didn't resist the temptation to eat one in the middle!

It's really fragrant, but when I want to buy it again, I can't rank it anymore.

Now that the stall is closed, many people still ask him if he will come tomorrow. The egg filling seems to have magic power. I want to eat it this time and think about the next time.

Shao Kun said, "You raised all these duck eggs at home?" The

hawker was happy to make money today, and said, "I collected them in the countryside. Pick the big ones."

Shao Kun said, "Can you get the eggs?" The

hawker's heart skipped a beat when he saw Shao Kun. Shao Kun saw it today when he was selling something. How many eggs does this take? He called Shao Kun to an inconspicuous corner and said, "Brother? You are in a big business, why don't we cooperate? I collect eggs in the village according to the size, the small one is six cents and ten dollars, and the large one is seven cents. Ten bucks, but it's hard to run for ten miles and eight villages. Let's work together, and I'll give you ten bucks. I'll make less money and you'll be tired." He seemed sincere, but he said that the price is still a little bit. moisture. Generally, there are ten coins of five or six coins in the village. The size and so on are his own.

However, Shao Kun is too lazy to bother. If he uses eggs to greet the people in the village, he will not make any money by then, and his bottom line will be seen by others. Making money is all about cooperation and win-win. Said: "Order 100 first. Send it to Daniu Village to find Shao Kun, and the eggs will be delivered to the first hand and paid for the second hand.

" Easy work, the hawker is in a good mood.

Shao Kun closed the stall, and when he returned to the village, many people looked at him, and when they smelled the fragrance on his body, they drooled, even people who usually don't talk much, now they are curiously surrounded and said: "Shao Kun, come out. How's the stall?"

"It's alright."

He parked the car at home, took out a small half-box of money, and shook it with a clattering sound. Shao Kun changed his clothes. The clothes on the stall smelled of oily smoke. He threw the dirty clothes in the basin, counted out a hundred cents and went to the seller of the sauce, and paid thirty cents first. Then he said, "Two more servings of that sauce."

"Okay." He is an old bachelor, and the first-hand miso made is delicious. But I don't pay much attention to selling. My biggest wish is to do business at home by myself. Everyone jokes that he is imaginative, but he will come to the door today.

The sauces Shao Kun wanted were complicated, some were ready-made, and some had to be collected from old friends. But for the money, there is plenty of motivation.

He gave the sauce seller ninety cents, and Shao Kun still had ten cents left. He went to the neighbor's aunt: "Auntie, thank you for your lettuce? I want to buy some from you." Shao Kun remembered in the morning. , he knew that the neighbor's house had it on credit, but the neighbor's aunt was generous and let him go in and pick it up without any money.

Shao Kun's business is inseparable from lettuce, and it is too late to open up wasteland.

The aunt said, "Why are you being polite?" She was close to Shao Kun. Shao Kun had been her neighbor since he was fourteen years old. Outsiders said that Shao Kun had a bad character, but she was serious. When she was at home, Shao Kun would always chop wood silently, or catch a fish or a wild rabbit and deliver it. Stronger than others in many villages.

This side dish does not need to be served, just sprinkle a handful of seeds in the ground, and it will soon grow a piece, and it can grow even if the leaves are plucked and the roots are not uprooted.

Shao Kun said: "I bought ten cents for my business." "But I do

n't need so much money? You don't need to be so polite if you want to eat. If it's not enough, my aunt can plant it for you."

Shao Kun said: "I use it every day. "

He insisted on giving money, and my aunt said, "Okay! I'll charge five cents." It's embarrassing. Every family grows small dishes, it's just the meticulous care of her family, and it's worthless.

"Okay." As long as she received the money, Shao Kun felt at ease.

After finishing all this, Shao Kun was also a little tired and wanted to sleep when he got home. There is still a lot of work to do when you wake up. But as soon as he entered the hospital, he found that something was wrong. His clothes were washed and hung on the yard. After wandering around, there is nothing missing, is it evil? Could it be that there is a snail girl in the house?