Chapter 18 Ideas

Shao Kun borrowed their car and pulled back 1,300 bricks. On the way back to the village, they met many acquaintances. They were amazed. They heard that Shao Kun had made a fortune in the county town. Every day there are hawkers going to their house to deliver things, and I am suspicious. Only now is he convinced that he is really rich. These are all new bricks, and the neat pile of strange things is eye-catching.

Some bold women smiled and said, "Shao Kun, you want to build a house?"

"Yes." Shao Kun replied.

Everyone's eyes lit up, I didn't expect him to be so bold, and building a house is not something that can come down with just three melons. It's going to cost a lot of money.

Coincidentally, his sister-in-law was also there. He ate in front of Shao Kun last time and was very dissatisfied with Shao Kun. I have never seen my brother-in-law force his sister-in-law to jump into a river. After that, there was no apology, but now that I heard that he was going to build a house, he suddenly said angrily: "Who am I, isn't this my uncle who made a fortune in the county? You are rich now. , We don't have such a big face. It's normal for people not to interact with us. When we develop, just take the old lady over and enjoy the blessings!" She used her usual tricks, yin and yang.

As soon as she opened her mouth like this, many people gathered here. Sister-in-law Shao didn't get anything cheap from Shao Kun. But I don't remember, after repeated defeats and battles, I became more and more courageous.

Shao Kun said: "Sure, when I finish building the house and take my mother over to enjoy her happiness, if you really don't want to raise it, then vacate the land and the house together. You don't raise me.

" surplus. I have had a good life in the village these years, and I can eat eggs once every three or five years. Hearing what Shao Kun said, his face changed: "That's what I said. Of course my mother is with us." She can also cook for her children.

If Mother Shao left, wouldn't all these burdens fall on her?

Shao Kun was speechless, his sister-in-law thought that he was the only one who was smart and the others were stupid. These villagers were discussing Shao Jie's marriage with the village chief's daughter. But at this moment, the attention was attracted by Shao Kun.

There are speculations about what business he is doing in the county town? It's only been a few days, and I want to build a brick house.

The person next to him quickly said: "It must be a lot of money. A while ago, he sent a pig to his father-in-law's house. It's a live pig of more than 100 catties. How much meat will this be raised for the Chinese New Year?"

"I can't see it. , quite capable." The person who said this was sour.

Although Shao Kun's house is messed up, he can't stand his good looks. The girls in the village don't say it, but they have a bit of a crush on Shao Kun. After the niece really followed him, there was a son-in-law who came to the door for nothing, but looking at it this way, they were capable. As far as being able to toss and make money, no one in the village can compare, and now I think about it, I regret it.

I saw him as a rogue before, who would have thought that he still has such good fortune?

Then the guys discussed it. But soon the village

chief put his hand behind his back, looked at everyone with his cigarette bag and pot, and said, "There is no work in the fields at home? Are you busy and don't have a dumbfounded voice?"

With a bit of prestige, if there is any dispute with his relatives and neighbors, he is still waiting for him to resolve it. In the countryside, that is the emperor of the land, and if he offends him, he will not have a good life.

Hearing him say that, everyone hurriedly dispersed.

Then the village head entered Wang Laoshi's house. He is the poorest in the village, and all five of them are crowded into a small dark room. One acre of thin fields is not enough for daily chewing, and one must go out to sell a whole arm of energy.

Wang Honestly saw the village chief coming, but he couldn't react a bit and said, "That gust of wind brought you here." After speaking, he instructed his mother-in-law to scold: "The village chief is here, but still don't pour water!

" Long waved his hand, no need. There is still some disgust in his heart. If he goes to someone else's house, they will at least be able to bring out some good things like sugar, water and honey. What's so good about water?

The brick house built by his family is very stylish, and there is no place for people in the house like this one.

The village chief wrinkled his nose. Wang honestly stretched out his hand and said, "Village Chief, what's the matter, is the land going to be divided up?" When the family divided the land, two people were not counted, and when they saw the village chief, they talked to him about the ink.

The village chief said: "If the land is divided up, it will be divided into your family first." He made a verbal promise, and then said: "My daughter is about to get married. When the time comes, you can carry me a sedan chair. Go around our village three times. , I'll give you 30 coins of happy money when you come back."

Wang honestly didn't expect his handwriting to be so large. Thirty wen ah, buying some coarse grains is enough for their family to eat for ten days.

He has done this kind of thing before. If you meet a generous person, you will arrange a seat for them. A little girl is not too heavy, and eight people carry it, and it is quite a lot to earn thirty cents.

Wang honestly agreed, and thanked the village chief again and again.

The village chief said: "But, you can't work for others this month. Otherwise, the joy of my daughter's wedding will be taken away."

Wang honestly hummed!

The village chief then took his cigarette bag and left again. The appearance of coming and leaving in a hurry made him a little confused.

So I went to my neighbors to ask, if I don't understand that such a trivial matter should be taken by the village chief?

The neighbor said: "You don't know, Shao Jie, the son-in-law of the village chief, asked Shao Kun to beat him up a while ago, and I heard that he was drenched in urine. The village chief felt a fire in his heart. Seeing that Shao Kun bought bricks Building a house, he doesn't allow people in the village to help." This move is quite cruel. If he buys bricks and tiles and no one helps to build them, how can he build the house by himself?

Wang honestly heard the analysis of the miscellaneous neighbors, and then suddenly realized, is that so?

I went back to talk to my mother-in-law and went to bed.

There are no secrets in the countryside, and soon everyone knew that the village chief would not let Shao Kun help build a house.

Everyone was afraid of touching the head of the village chief, so they also remembered it in their hearts.

Tang's family was annoyed, Tang's father said to Tang's second child: "Wait for Shao Kun to build a house, you can help."

"I won't go." Tang's second loves Tang Ze the most, and let his baby brother marry Shao Kun, He was still angry.

Father Tang said: "You are stupid. Shao Kun is not the only one who built the house, Tang Ze will not follow him? Go... must go, when there are not enough people, you help them go to the county to find a few who will build it. The house worker." He couldn't believe it. The village chief won't let Shao Kun build a house? Deceiving too much!