Chapter 41 Dumplings

Zhang Sanpang came early the next day, and soon the two of them were ready to set up their stalls.

He has the strength to push the cart. Shao Kun basically does not need to take action. He said, "Can you sell all four hundred cakes?" The main reason is that he is worried about his buddy's business. If it does not sell well, it will be so hot. The sky is broken. Especially the chicken sausage used ten chickens, it was a pity that it was broken.

"Should be able to sell it!"

After the two arrived at the county seat, Zhang Sanpang saw a group of people in front of him from a distance, thinking about how to get around. But when Shao Kun walked in, he told him to leave the booth there.

The person who was waiting there first said, "Do you have chicken sausages today?"

"Yes." Shao Kun said.

"It's great, I just want to eat this flavor." I didn't eat it yesterday.

Originally, it was a bit extravagant to buy an egg-filled pancake for Twelve Wen, but now it seems that it is not available at any time. Maybe one day I won't be able to eat it, but it's more enjoyable to pay for it.

"Three servings!"

"Have you finished eating?" Shao Kun was familiar with him and couldn't help reminding him.

"Buy some more to take home, we cooked porridge at home." He said with a smile.

Shao Kun quickly stood up, wiped his hands with a handkerchief, and was about to start ironing.

Where did Zhang Sanpang start to be stupid, so many people came here to eat cakes?

Shao Kun sprinkled oil and fried the chicken chops and cooked chicken sausages on the chopping board. The meat was fragrant. Even Zhang Sanpang, who ate something in the morning, swallowed his saliva when he smelled the smell, not to mention the guests who were waiting for their breakfast on an empty stomach.

Zhang Sanpang likes to sweat, and it was uncomfortable in summer. Roasting by the fire, with so many people gathered around, his head was sweating profusely, as if he had been thrown into a pot and boiled, and he was out of breath.

Shao Kun watched Liulu and listened to all directions, and saw that something was wrong with him. He didn't know where to make a fan, and handed him a water hyacinth to let him go to a cool place to rest for a while.

Zhang Sanpang escaped as if he had left five meters away. He pulled out the stopper of the water hyacinth and gave it a sip. He drank the cool well water and fanned the wind fiercely. Only then did he feel alive again!

Looking at Shao Kun's eyes full of admiration, he couldn't stop busy over there, and the speed was so fast that it seemed like an afterimage.

Being soaked in sweat, Shao Kun's clothes seemed to stick to his body, but his figure was even stronger. His skin looks good, plus he has done so much work to make his body stronger, and the frivolity in his temperament has also disappeared. Great gentlemen, but Zhang Sanpang noticed that there were several little ladies on the opposite side, stretching their necks to look here!

Zhang Sanpang thought that he couldn't just give up, so he took a sip of water and said to Shao Kun, "Teach me."

Shao Kun saw that the first batch of repeat customers had bought things and left. They bought seven seven eight eight. The rest will definitely be sold out, and the rest of the guests will not be in a hurry and start teaching Zhang Sanpang. People in the village were taught to cherish food from an early age. Zhang Sanpang studied very seriously, did three unqualified ones, and gradually mastered the skills.

Shao Kun collects money next to him.

Those three are hot, and some places are slightly burnt, not crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.

After buying a piece of cake, a customer in front said to Shao Kun, "Can you sell these three to me at a low price?" All

three cakes were filled with eggs and crispy, and brushed with sauce.

Shao Kun said: "Okay, please give me five cents." Light plain cakes cost six cents, so the taste should be alright, but the appearance of practice cakes is really not good.

The customers paid very neatly, and Zhang Sanpang was a little happy. It is not a waste of food to be bought. When I started to get started, I felt a lot of emotion when I saw a bold guest eating a cake, but after a while, I didn't feel it at all. Focus on the job at hand, otherwise it will be easy to be in a hurry.

Finally sold the last piece of cake, Zhang Sanpang was very excited: "It's really sold out."

"Yeah." The

two small drawers were filled with silver.

Shao Kun went to the grain store to buy a few bags of noodles. There are both thick and fine noodles and miscellaneous grains. The reason why this cake can be sold at a good price is the key to cost control. Shao Kun buys it by bag every time, even at the grain store The boss doesn't know his formula ratio. Seeing that Shao Kun's hand in buying food is getting bigger and bigger, he sighs in his heart, how much perseverance is there in this summer when so many people are crowding to eat a piece of Shao Kun's cake?

When there is nothing to do, the shopkeepers nearby all say that those with stores may not be able to earn more than others who set up stalls. But no way, who made Shao Kun make it so delicious. The shopkeepers of the surrounding stores are all repeat customers of Shao Kun. That cake is so delicious!

He went to buy seasoning and oil again. In the end, I went to a big mixed market and asked Zhang Sanpang to look at the cart, and he went in for a walk.

He was so busy every day that Shao Kun really couldn't care about wandering around. Today, he has such a leisurely mood. There is a meeting here every eighth of the month. There is everything for sale, and there is also food for sale, but this business is far from Shao Kun. Among them, the most people are donkeys and horses. The tall horses are all mighty and powerful, and many merchants and officials like to buy them for transportation.

Donkeys and mules are the people's favorites, they are used the same, but the price is only 30% of the price of horses. There are even some people selling people next to them, standing or sitting in a sluggish manner, and they are placed there like beasts for anyone to choose, and the people next to them are used to it!

Rao is good weather, and there are ordinary people who can't survive. Or owed gambling debts and sold off to family members. The purpose of Shao Kun's trip is to go to the innermost part of the market, where there are flowers and seedlings. The business is very quiet. An old man saw Shao Kun coming over and quickly stood up: "Little brother, do you want to buy seedlings? I have the best seedlings and the best seedlings to keep them alive."

"Chili peppers, eggplants. Do you have cucumbers, beans, and tomatoes?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" The old man hurriedly took Shao Kun to see that those little seedlings had well-developed roots, thick branches and green leaves.

"How much?"

"Ten stalks for 30 cents, but these chili seedlings are expensive. I got them from a far away place, and they can breathe fire even if I eat them. Ten stalks for forty-five cents."

Shao Kun took a look . , is the kind of small red pepper used for chopped peppers. After negotiating the price with the boss for a while, in the end, it was calculated based on 20 cents and 10 plants. Shao Kun bought more than 100 plants, and the boss also gave ginger garlic and pumpkin seeds!

Shao Kun said: "Is there any fruit tree seedlings that are planted in my yard?"

"Yes. There are peaches and vines, and apricot trees are the most bought. They look good when they bloom, but they taste good when they turn into fruit. Shao Kun took a

look and chose an eight-year-old peach tree, the branches of which were as thick as a woman's arm. It is said that the seedlings are delayed for one year this year, and they will bear fruit next year. The more than 100 trees just now only cost more than 200 yuan, but this peach tree costs 200 yuan. Shao Kun didn't talk about the price. He was considered a big customer by buying so many. The boss was afraid that he would not be happy, so he sent five more ordinary pepper seedlings and helped Shao Kun carry them out and put them in the snack cart!

He and Zhang Sanpang went home together. In order to avoid Tang Ze, the two of them came back from the other side, transplanted all the vegetable seedlings into the ground of the new house, and drenched them with water. The tree was transplanted on the other side, and it was separated from the vegetable field, leaving his hands dirty. Shao Kun was washing his hands when he saw Tang Ze coming over: "Why don't you go home?" I just heard the neighbors outside talking about him. It's back.

As a result, as soon as he entered the courtyard, he saw the yard full of seedlings, all of which were neatly planted and looked likeable. Tang Ze was full of surprise.

"Daughter-in-law, do you like it?" Shao Kun wanted to give his daughter-in-law a surprise, but he didn't expect to find out in advance.

Tang Ze dreamed of such a small courtyard with a small piece of his own vegetable field in it. He is an extremely introverted person, but he couldn't help hugging Shao Kun for a while. Did he do all of this? Tang Ze's breathing eased. Looking at Shao Kun's eyes full of deep love.

Tang Ze was introverted but Shao Kun was not. He kissed Tang Ze fiercely and couldn't hold it back. His wife looked at her with loving eyes, which man could stand it? At this moment, it seems that the world doesn't exist anymore. I don't think it's hard work to make my daughter-in-law happy.

Tang Ze was very obedient. After a while, he said, "Brother Shao, I made dumplings." He knew that Shao Kun liked to eat, and he didn't take it too much trouble. It was stuffed with pork and cabbage, and I even went out to buy pork. Chop them finely, shape them into small ingots one by one, and cook them for about an hour. As a result, he didn't come back, and he saw Shao Kun's cart as soon as he left the courtyard. I didn't expect to give him such a big surprise.

"Good boy." Shao Kun gently nodded his nose: "Go back." The

two returned home side by side, and saw Tang Ze meticulously cleaning the yard. Several broken ceramic jars in the house were also washed, filled with clean water, and placed in a row. He had this leisure time in the whole village and put some unknown little wild flowers in the jars, adding a few more flowers to the dilapidated house. Split life.

Shao Kun has always disliked this broken house, but Tang Ze cleaned it up like this, and it was full of poetry.

There were round dumplings under the pergola, and he even prepared the vinegar bowl according to Shao Kun's liking.

Shao Kun was heartbroken and couldn't bear to say: "How long have you waited?"

"Half an hour."

Shao Kun hugged his daughter-in-law again and coaxed: "You don't have to wait for me next time. After all, you are two people. Eat when you are hungry, otherwise the baby in your belly will be hungry and thin, and he will blame me in the future!"

Tang Ze mentioned the baby His eyes lit up, he pulled Shao Kun into the room, took his hand and placed it on his stomach: "Is it a little bit more bulging than last month?" He observes every day, but the month is too shallow. When nothing changed, he started thinking wildly, thinking that maybe he wasn't pregnant. If there was no movement, he would go to other doctors while Shao Kun was away, so as not to make their husband and wife happy. But today I feel a little bit more excited about my belly.

Shao Kun nodded yes, Tang Ze was very happy, and said, "Let's go, the dumplings are cold, I'll cook a new pot for you."

"Well." Shao Kun accompanied Tang Ze back to the small courtyard, in a trance Do you always feel like you forgot something?