Chapter 147 Eating Noodles

This middle-aged man is the ninth prince of the previous emperor, the younger brother of the current emperor. He is very much used by the emperor to hold heavy power in his hands and can reach the sky. He is the object of all the officials in the capital.

Now that he has been named Prince Rong, he has some connections with Jiang Anmin several times.

Prince Rong probably had other meanings when he came here far away from the capital.

Jiang Anmin has done too many real things after being demoted, and even the sage can't pretend to be invisible.

This time, Prince Rong came down with the intention of making a private visit, to see if what was done here was as good as the tip said, and also to see if he was still angry about the demotion.

Jiang Anmin promoted the reading of underprivileged students, and 70% of an academy depended on children, with solid knowledge. Even the emperor was amazed by this ability. I didn't support it before because it had conflicts with the family, and I had to spend money. Now the emperor saw such a big benefit without spending a penny, and he was not as repelled as before.

He even wanted to change blood in the current imperial court, and the old fritters in the provincial officialdom were in power, blinding his eyes.

In this way, Prince Rong came down with a mission. Although he came anonymously, local officials knew where he went. The letter from Jiang Anmin's friend came after passing the coastal land. Now Jiang Anmin is making too much noise, and most of them are coming towards him.

Jiang Anmin was mentally prepared, but he met Prince Rong on the day of the Lantern Festival, and everything was just right.

The two walked around nearby.

The soothing and comfortable atmosphere in the county town also made Prince Rong relax a little, and said, "This place is really good." He sighed several times.

Jiang Anmin also agreed, Prince Rong really enjoyed seeing him, but it didn't seem like he was pretending.

In detail, this is indeed the case. Jiang Anmin was unhappy in the imperial court, and everyone here listened to him. It is very easy to use a password, and the academy has also been built. It is not as intriguing and intriguing as the capital. In all aspects, there is the support of the good disciple Shao Kun.

If I had known this was the case earlier, I wish I could have been demoted earlier!

Prince Rong was a little speechless. The emperor's brother in the capital wanted to grind his sour temperament, but he did not expect Dao to make him a success. Now I want to take him back to Beijing, but they don't care about officialdom at all, they are really Buddhist. But how could the emperor put such a capable person in retirement?

Prince Rong hurriedly said: "Mr. Jiang is able to work a lot, but you can't unload the burden early. If there is no you in the officialdom, I'm afraid the atmosphere will be bad." The meaning in this sentence is already very obvious. The emperor not only wants to revoke his demotion, I even wanted to recruit him back to Beijing for a promotion.

Jiang Anmin was noncommittal and did not continue the topic. Instead, he took Prince Rong to eat a bowl of noodles by the roadside.

It was Sai Xishi who set up the stall. She was very good at rolling noodles with one hand, and she made the toppings well. Several tables were already full, and there were even people standing around with bowls to eat.

A bowl of noodles only costs ten cents, and the toppings are mixed with meat fillings and then sprinkled with chili oil, which can make a big bowl.

Prince Rong was born noble, and he has been to places before. He said that the meals were arranged casually, but they were all disguised by famous chefs. The dishes were exquisite and delicious, not even inferior to famous restaurants in the capital!

Now they are directly crowding with ordinary people, and everyone is holding a spoon to scoop up the chili oil in a small jar. This is the first experience.

Sai Xishi knew Jiang Anmin and said, "Mr. Jiang, sit here." She deliberately packed a table. Shao Kun is her benefactor, and Shao Kun's master will naturally entertain him.

Prince Rong was only able to squeeze into a seat with Jiang Anmin's light.

"What would you like to eat?"

"Two servings of shaozi noodles." Jiang Anmin is familiar. Since he couldn't eat the delicious food made by the good disciple himself, he has been looking for delicious food from the street and alleys. Now he still likes to eat the food made by Saixi Shi, and he will never get tired of eating it.

"Okay." Sai Xi Shi said.

Jiang Anmin took out the handkerchief and wiped the table, and said to Prince Rong, "This noodle is very particular. You need to knead it many times at the beginning of mixing the noodles, so that the strength of the noodles will be released, and the noodles will be chewy when you eat them. As soon as the cold water passes, plus her exclusive secret recipe, the scorpion is really a must. Just introducing Prince Rong to the saliva is a bit flooded.

"Oh, when did Mr. Jiang become so particular about eating. "

"Where, where." Just a little personal experience! To be honest, I used to live in vain. The ancients said that people take food as their heaven. I used to waste time in vain, I don't know how to eat and drink well, and now I am old, and I don't know how many years I can eat such strong noodles. "Jiang Anmin was fed by the delicious food from Shao Kun's family, and now he is also concerned about what he eats.

Sai Xishi is agile, so he quickly brought two bowls of noodles up by himself, and Jiang Anmin gave him twenty cents. Prince Rong has never eaten such a cheap meal before .

Everything in the capital is expensive. The same bowl of noodles in the capital will be worth five or six times more.

Jiang Anmin mixed the noodles, He skillfully scooped a spoonful of chili oil, and the color of the entire noodles was different.

Prince Rong found that each of them had to scoop this chili oil, and he also scooped a spoonful of it as the locals did, mixed it and ate a bite, and it was delicious. A little bit of spicy and strong noodles is very satisfying.

There is also a humane at the next table: "Ma'am, do you sell this spicy food? If you don't eat anything else, you can eat a whole bowl of rice just with your spicy bibimbap. "

Sai Xi Shi said, "This is Shao Ji's chili pepper. I can't buy it on weekdays. I don't have much left. If it's not for sale, I'll put it here for everyone to use."

"No wonder it's so delicious? It turned out to be Shao Kee."

"Hey, why haven't I heard that Shao Kee also sells dried chili peppers. When I go back and buy some, I just don't know if they can make this flavor.

" Yes ." I

heard that this chili is so precious. The guys couldn't help but scooped some more, and it was more enjoyable to eat.

Prince Rong also likes spicy food, and the person at the same table who actually scooped out several spoons by himself looked at him several times.

Prince Rong said: "This spicy food is well made." Then he took out five taels of silver from his pocket and said, "This should be a reward."

Sai Xi Shi said: "No need, if you like to eat more and join in." Seeing Yinzi is rather cold, and she will only show a smile when she sees the empty bowl she has eaten.

Prince Rong didn't expect that folk women are quite interesting, so he also learned to eat cleanly.

Everyone in the royal family is healthy, and it's been a long time since they've eaten so full, this feeling is quite unfamiliar. Prince Rong said: "The chili is good, I will buy some when I go back." Let the chef in his house make the chili sauce, not to mention the hot one is really good.

Jiang Anmin said: "Others may not be able to buy it, but you can definitely buy it?"

Prince Rong was stunned and said, "How do you say this."

Jiang Anmin said proudly, "Shao Kun is my apprentice." This kind of thing will take care of it.

Prince Rong was speechless for a while, and he was quite proud to be a master of a merchant as a dignified official in the capital. He would have to stay a while longer to see what the hell this is all about.

The author has something to say: there is only one update today, I hereby declare that everyone don't wait~~