Chapter 50 Repentance

As for those pieces of cloth, they were all unloaded into an empty room in Shao Kun, and when one was opened, there was no thread in the moonlight silk. It did have a sparkling feeling, and it felt cool to the touch.

The second brother Tang complained: "This piece of cloth will cost three taels of silver." Three taels of silver can be replaced by seven or eight pieces of home cloth.

Shao Kun said: "I will earn it back. It rained a few days ago, did you get watered?"

"We came from Fusong, and it was sunny there. I heard that it was raining here and added it on purpose. A layer of moisture-proof cloth." These are all money, they dare not be sloppy.

The cloth given by the Jinxiu Cloth House is exquisite, with embroidery on it. It is indeed a century-old shop, both in terms of color and feel, it is a high-end product!

It was also thanks to Shao Kun that he was doing a small business, and he was used to pulling things in and out, and no one noticed the difference. They all went to pay attention to Shao Jie's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law's tearing of the face.

Shao Kun went to return the carriage with Tang Erge, and Tang Ze went back to his parents' house to help cook.

On the way to the county seat, Shao Kuncai asked, "Is it going well?"

"It went well all the way, it's my eldest brother..." Brother Tang frowned a little.

"What's wrong?" Shao Kun asked.

"After shopping, several people took turns to guard the goods at night. When I was changing the guard, I wanted to cover my eldest brother with a quilt, but I found a piece of paper fell out of his arms. The eldest brother has given all the money he has earned over the years. Father and mother, the one hundred taels he took are money from loan sharks. After three months of borrowing, one hundred and fifty taels of silver will be repaid." He held back the matter for a while, and didn't say anything, just urged Getting home is even more urgent. Everyone thought that the second brother Tang was thinking about his pregnant daughter-in-law, so he could come back so quickly by traveling day and night. In fact, he wanted to come back early and turn the goods into money, so as to relieve the eldest brother's urgent needs.

Shao Kun said, "Which company did you borrow from Gaoli?"

"Second Wu's."

Shao Kun said, "His is all right." This old third Wu was originally a soldier who carried a spear to become a soldier. Later, he was injured and went home to become a butcher. He has kung fu in his hand to be chivalrous, and many people who came back from the camp were injured to look for him, and they would help him. After a long time, he could not afford to support so many people, so he put usury loans. Borrowing one hundred taels to pay back one hundred and fifty taels can be said to be beheading. But he is different from those in the casino. He doesn't affect his family. As long as he pays off the money, he will be brought down. These people who owe money and can't pay the interest do it. This tofu factory is still very profitable.

The people's evaluation of this person is not bad, although the interest rate is high, they are willing to borrow from him.

Brother Tang said, "When can we start selling this business?"

"Wait." Shao Kun planned to have a rare commodity, and he would take action after the boss sold the moonlight silk for fame. By that time, the market has already been cooked, and the goods will be recognized.

He had experienced how popular Moonlight Silk was back then. The more people couldn't buy it, the more they wanted to buy it. How many times can this kind of fast money catch up in a lifetime?

Second brother Tang now also listens to Shao Kun, and he only knows Shao Kun's energy after going out. The list of Jinxiu Cloth House has been lined up until the next spring. But after they reported a name, the shopkeeper personally received them and showed them the weaving machine and even the place where the embroidered mother worked. In the end, they chose a fabric with a lower price from Jinxiu Cloth House. Only 30 horses were needed, but people did not underestimate them.

To look at him with admiration, it's still eldest brother who can see people. Before he left, he dared to gamble so much that he was putting his life on the line! Compared to him, he was still cautious, and the twenty taels of silver still used his daughter-in-law's dowry. I didn't even think about going out to borrow it. Fortunately, the cloth shoes and dry goods were sold short and I earned a tael of silver.

Soon after arriving at the county seat, I quickly returned the carriage and got the deposit back.

Brother Tang wanted to buy something for his daughter-in-law before he went back. He went to the pawnshop and chose a silver bracelet with two taels of silver engraved on it. Thinking that his daughter-in-law would like it, he went back with Shao Kun.

When passing by, a wealthy Xu family sedan chair passed by. Then the people in the sedan suddenly opened the curtain and said, "Shao Kun?"

Who would have guessed that instead of stopping, Shao Kun was getting faster and faster. The effort to turn a corner disappeared before his eyes.

The one who called his name was the magistrate's wife. Before weighing the pros and cons with the county magistrate, I repeatedly decided not to recognize the child. The hope is Xu Shirong's future. But I didn't expect him to be more and more outrageous now, and he actually engaged in the master's study girl. This could have been big or small. But the master was very angry, pulled him away fiercely and whipped him, and scolded him for being disobedient and unfilial, and even brought that girl to sell it!

I originally thought that if I could pass this exam, I would be able to turn over. Later I heard that he also sent a concubine to the examiner for this exam. I discussed with someone that I would get the answer an hour before the exam, but during the exam, I was caught on the spot. After the exam, the chief examiner also brought Xu Shirong back in person to explain. The county magistrate blew his beard and stared at him on the spot.

Even her mother-in-law really hated Xu Shirong, and the newly transferred chief examiner was not of the same school as him. Xu Shirong thought that he would make a deal for others, but in fact, he took the initiative to hand over the handle to others. Good things don't go out and bad things spread thousands of miles. Once this happens, how can he get a foothold in the county?

After Xu Shirong was arrested, he was banned from taking the exam for ten years.

If this is done like this, Xu Shirong is mostly abolished. Only then did I think of Shao Kun who was far away in the countryside. The biological son never gave them honor, nor did they lose such a big face, and seeing that the master had already hated Xu Shirong.

The magistrate's wife is one with the magistrate, and these days she wants to talk to Shao Kun again. Before he could make time for it, he saw him.

Jinghong glanced at him, and he really looked so much like his father when he was young. I wanted to call him, but who knew he would go further.

Brother Tang went back with Shao Kun. Still a little puzzled: "It seems like someone was calling you just now."

"You heard it wrong."

"Oh."

Then they went back together.

Shao Kun and the Tang brothers drank very late, went home dizzy, lay on the bed, and said to Tang Ze with a faint drunkenness: "Daughter-in-law, when are you unloading?"

"Ha?

" Child!"

"Around Qingming next year."

After Shao Kun drank wine, he was a little overbearing: "I can't wait." Who can stand the place where his doll dominates him.

Tang Ze patted him on the shoulder and laughed, "Don't make trouble."

"When the time comes, you will compensate me!" Shao Kun was acting like a rogue.

"..."