Chapter 120 Not enough to sell

The opening of Shaoji Fruit and Vegetable Food Stall dispatched Sanxing Sanping, Erhangyi flew over to help, and other hired jobs.

The fruits and vegetables are placed on the wooden shelves, neatly sized, and it is very pleasing to see at a glance.

In addition to these, Shao Kun also brought out some homemade strawberry wine. All of them are fermented with strawberries and rock sugar. It tastes like strawberry juice with a slight wine flavor, but don't think this is strawberry juice. People who don't drink much on weekdays will get drunk when they drink this sweet and sour strawberry wine. There are bacon and sausages on the shelves, the newly opened kimchi from Shao Kun's house, and the red oil pot chicken made of chicken offal. Brother Shao also He was invited here to make sauce-flavored cakes, and he baked a dozen of them first. The sauce pancakes are cut into small pieces and weighed by the catty!

The sweet potato porridge that Shao Kun is still cooking at home, soaked the rice early, the sweet potato porridge cooked is sweet, soft and glutinous, and the price is not expensive, but you need to bring your own container to buy it.

There are also some Shao Kun's secret oil stewed sauce, no matter what it is fried, as long as it is added a little, it will become very fragrant. But the price is not cheap.

Shao Kun's family also boiled the meat sauce, which is 30% fat and 70% lean. If you scoop a spoonful and mix it into soft tofu or noodles. Every bite can taste the fragrance of minced meat, which is very delicious.

Soon firecrackers rang out, and the red cloth covering the plaque was symbolically removed.

The people around have paid attention to this matter a lot these days, and the fragrance of the store has spread before the opening, and everyone has no idea what the hell is going on.

It finally opened, and as soon as everyone entered, they saw tender and tender vegetables, including cucumbers with thorns. Tomatoes are all red and bright, and they are very pleasing to look at. There are also hanging bacon and sausages. It looks like the kind of good bacon eaten at home. If you cut it into a plate and steam it in a pot, it will be delicious.

"How much are tomatoes?"

The people around them hurriedly responded: "A pound of three cents is worth four or five pounds. It's sweet to eat with empty stutters. It's even better if sprinkled with a little sugar."

"Oh, what a clever little mouth. Buy it, you have to buy it as soon as you say it." The guest said with a smile.

Some people went to pick fruit. There are no fixed stalls for fruit in the county town. All the people who go to the city to go to the market will sell whatever they pick from the mountains.

Look at these big, orange-yellow autumn pears, each one is bigger than a fist, exuding a delicate fragrance, I want to eat a few and buy a few, this is the first time I have seen this self-selected model, which is more eye-catching than those bought at the stall. feel more comfortable.

Honeydew melons and strawberries are also in demand.

Those red oil pot chickens, I told my men to buy some

minced meat sauce for dinner. They saw that they were full of minced meat. The ingredients were really good and they could be stored. When I looked at the place where the sauce biscuits lined up, I bought some sauce biscuits and went back to buy a pot of porridge, and lunch was done.

Looking at strawberry wine, kimchi, sausage and rice cakes, I want to buy these things.

These little daughters-in-law and aunts don't usually buy things so easily. But I don't know how to come here, and I think everything is cheap. Everything smells sweet. Now there are painting coupons, and you can get ten cents off when you reach one hundred cents. I discussed it with my neighbors before I came, and if it wasn't enough, the two of them joined together.

When I looked back, my neighbor bought five bottles of minced meat sauce. I also bought three bottles of kimchi. Sausages, bacon, fruits and vegetables are all bought. Where do you still need to fight with her? I have already found someone to ask about other people's drawing tickets. Once you want a second copy, you can save ten cents.

There is a long queue for Shao Erge Pancakes, thick-cut sauce-flavored pancakes. The cake is fragrant and tough, and it tastes very good.

They buy this big bag. People who came in after being very exciting.

Shao Kun boiled 300 bottles of minced meat sauce from home, but he didn't expect it to be sold out in less than an hour.

Yifei was too busy to buy vegetables, more than 20 catties of bacon and sausage were all sold out.

Red Oil Bobo Chicken also sells fast, and it is suitable whether it is eaten as a snack or as a side dish.

It was as busy as a war here. In less than two hours, more than 300 coupons were received, and those who came late did not buy them at all.

I heard that this coupon can only be used for opening. I was afraid of wasting it. I urged Shao Kun to open the door and they also went in to buy it.

Shao Kun had to explain: "Fellow folks, this coupon can be used within ten days. It must be kept well, if it is contaminated with water, it will not be usable!"

"Then you can get more tomorrow." I came with money, but I couldn't buy it, let alone worry about it.

"Okay."

Shao Kun's sauce-flavored cakes are cheap and delicious, and this time they became famous directly. All kinds of fruits and vegetables are fresh. Nice to buy from this group of people. It is easy to be blind, and the aunt, who is very cautious about spending money on weekdays, spent a hundred cents in one go this time. Going in is like magic, everyone grabs it, for fear that she will not be able to buy it if she comes a step later, she also buys it. There was a long queue at checkout.

But after buying it, she regretted carrying the large and small bags. Originally, she planned to come over to join in the fun, but she didn't want to buy it.

But seeing that the late night didn't even go in, I felt relieved.

When someone who knew her saw that she was so stingy, they began to buy large and small bags, and asked, "Auntie, what's in there?"

At first, a neighbor asked, but soon other people came to listen. She There's also a bit of an inexplicable sense of superiority.

Violently praised the Shaoji fruit and vegetable food stall, what you want in it, the price is not expensive. I heard that the boiled sweet potato porridge is also good. It's a pity that she didn't take a pot when she came out, but she bought three catties of sauce-flavored pancakes, which was just enough for six people in the family. When she first came out, she tore a piece and tasted it. No wonder so many people bought it, it was really fragrant.

They had already smelled the fragrance, and when their aunt said that, they were yelled at by gluttons, so they wanted to buy some tomorrow.

After my aunt came home, I put everything on the table, and went back to the house to rest for a while. After a while, I smelled a strange fragrance in the air. I went out to take a look. Well, the sauce-flavored cake I bought was warmed up by the pot again. His son also cut the sausage, and the aroma just now was the sausage.

"You bastard, you can't eat anything delicious at once!"

"Mother, I'll try it." Ordinary people in the county don't eat as well as in the countryside. Seeing this sausage is really greedy. The scent hooked the whole family.

"Why is it so fragrant?" Unconsciously, everyone gathered around, and when the pot was boiled, her youngest son was not afraid of being hot, so he reached out and fished it out. Then put it in your mouth and chew the mouthful of salty aroma. For their family's meat, which can't be eaten once a month, it is absolutely delicious. He praised his mother: "You still know how to buy things, this is so delicious." Even sausages are willing to buy them. It's really her fault for being stingy.