Chapter 82 Being a dad

Shao Kun has become a father, and he has lived for two lifetimes considering that bizarre dream, but it is the first time he has become a father. He held his son in the palm of his hand, and his complicated and grateful feelings were indescribable.

Shao Kun has no experience in holding children, and the awkward posture makes the baby seem uncomfortable.

Seeing this, Mother Tang hugged the child directly.

Such a small child did not open his eyes, but he was very energetic and kept kicking his legs.

"Oh, so cute!" The guy seemed to sense that others were complimenting him, and snorted twice.

Granny Wen came over and said, "The child is hungry."

Shao Kun and Tang Ze didn't understand the couple, and Mother Tang continued: "Brother has no milk, what can such a young child drink?"

Tang Ze's face instantly turned red. .

The son pursed his lips, as if he wanted to suck something in his mouth. For a long time, she couldn't get her wish and cried out in grievance: "Wow...wow..."

Wen Po said, "If it was older, it would be fine to drink boiled cow's milk and goat milk, but such a young child can only drink breast milk."

Looking at her son The pitiful crying beside him, Shao Kun also felt distressed for a while, and said to Mother Tang, "Mother, I need your help in this matter. Let's see which sister-in-law out there hasn't stopped breastfeeding. Feed my son for a few days, and I'll give you the money." Not enough to feed the dragon and phoenix, Shao Kun had no choice but to play outside.

Mother Tang said: "Okay, I'll go out and look for it!"

Shao Kun gently touched his son's cheek with his fingers. The son thought it was food, so he opened his mouth and came to look for it. How dare Shao Kun put his hand into the child's mouth, he shrinks back. The little guy cried more and more fiercely.

Tang Ze was also at a loss.

After a while, Mother Tang came back and brought sister-in-law Osmanthus over. Said: "The child will work hard for you to feed for a few days."

Sister-in-law Osmanthus has three daughters and one son. The youngest is a precious man, and he should have quit breastfeeding early. But her son didn't do it, and he kept crying if he didn't give milk. Her son, whom she had obtained with great difficulty, was also used to it.

Mother Tang looked around, and he was the only one who had nursing babies at home. It is said to be fed a hundred wen a day, and the first two days.

When Osmanthus heard that there was such a good thing, she happily responded. Many women also lamented that his life was good, and it was good fortune to pay 100 wen a day.

Sister-in-law Osmanthus was born and raised. She was a little anxious when she heard that the newborn baby was crying all the time. She picked up the baby, lifted her clothes and fed it!

All of them have been children of their own, and they are not as reserved as the little girl.

Tang Ze and Shao Kun didn't expect to be so fierce, and they quickly lowered their heads.

Osmanthus just remembered and hid behind the screen to breastfeed.

It's been half an hour since Shao Kun's son was born, and he is no longer hungry. Osmanthus said to Mother Tang: "This child is still very energetic!"

"I'm hungry." Mother Tang said: "You can stay here tonight, the child still needs milk in the middle of the night, I'll call someone Heat the house, and the child will spend more time."

Since Osmanthus took the money, she said, "Don't worry, Aunt Tang, I have given birth to children, I understand all of this."

Mother Tang said, "Do you want to pick up your child? Come here?"

Osmanthus said: "No, I was planning to wean my child from breastfeeding, so he can eat obediently if he can't see me." The one-year-old child has teeth, and if it doesn't go well, he will bite, and he will be bitten at that fragile place. Zizi pain, worse than acupuncture.

Mother Tang said: "Okay, we will live together at that time, and I can help you at night." She didn't plan to stay here, but seeing that her son and Shao Kun are both novice fathers, how do you know how to take care of children? Shao Kun's family does not have a person in charge. She decided to stay.

Yi Han quickly burned the warm wall of the other room, and added two braziers for fear that the temperature would not be enough. After it was done, Osmanthus went over with the child. Mother Tang followed behind. The room was so warm as soon as I came in, I couldn't even wear my coat.

The child slept after eating.

Sister-in-law Osmanthus kept complimenting: "I have given birth to four and I have never met one who is so worry-free."

Mother Tang: "The child will hurt people."

With Mother Tang here, Shao Kun's family is much more organized.

Many villagers came with mashed eggs, and Shao Kun found a ledger to record everything these people brought. They will go back with them when they have something to do in the future. Shao Kun's status in the village is no small matter now, and many villagers have followed suit. Even bacon and chicken are everywhere!

The return gift is a pound of millet and two red eggs, and a handful of red dates are sprinkled inside, which is a very thick return gift.

After recording the gift account, Shao Kun handed this over to Yi Han and said to Er: "Go and put on the carriage in the next village, I want to enter the city." There are people in the next village who keep horses, carts and ox carts, and a trip in winter will cost 60%. arts.

Erjin went out quickly, and after a while he went out in a carriage.

Sister-in-law Osmanthus' child is over a year old, and the milk is no longer nutritious, so she still wants to find another nursing mother.

He went to the county to find Brother Xu.

In the winter, there is no business, Brother Xu is lying in the room and sleeping, it is the little apprentice who wakes him up. Tell him that Shao Kun is here.

After Shao Kun came to buy someone last time, Lu Zhaotou personally came up because Shao Kun was his friend and wanted to treat him well. Originally, he was a big rich man, and with this good background, Xu Brother suddenly became a guest in his eyes. Hearing that he was coming, he got up from the bed and smiled after going out: "It's been a long time, Brother Shao. Come to me, I thought you forgot about me!"

Shao Kun said: "How can you? I want to find a nanny." Brother Xu said, "When do you want it

?"

"Now."

"This, it's too rushed..." I was afraid that Shao Kun felt that he was perfunctory, so he had to explain: "The big family has long been looking for a good nanny to raise at home, this is not like a little girl. If you want to find a nanny, you must first Give her ten months to give birth to a baby, do you think?"

Shao Kun said, "Isn't it suitable?"

When Brother Xu heard that he was in a hurry, he quickly comforted him: "I think about it!"

Then he really thought of someone. , and then called his clever little apprentice over and whispered a few words. The little apprentice soon left.

After a while, I brought back a woman who was ordinary and beautiful, with the temperament of having read a book, but her face was dull and indifferent, which looked very unusual.

Brother Xu was upset when he saw her stinky face, and said to humanity: "Take it!" Brother Xu said to Shao Kun, "Did you look at her, her breasts are so bulging, she has only given birth for less than two months, and her milk is very abundant. "

What's the matter with her?" Shao Kun must ask someone clearly if he wants to hire someone.

Brother Xu said: "The brain is not easy to use, and the wrong person is found." The woman is afraid of marrying the wrong man, and this mistake will be a lifetime thing.

Brother Xu explained in detail, it turned out that this woman was originally the daughter of a scholar who was a scholar. Although she was not provocative in appearance, she had a docile temperament.

She was deceived by a married businessman before she was in the world, and the matter was exposed, but the businessman changed his sweet words and refused to recognize her. The scholar and scholar also felt that she had corrupted the family, and was ridiculed by being kicked out of the home. Who would have thought The merchant lady took her back and carried her concubine. She was a scholar of a family, and she was a high-ranking businessman when she married and used to be a regular wife, and it was unheard of to be a concubine.

But she agreed, and later gave birth to a son. Before the confinement was born, she was bought by the merchant's wife. I fell twice in a pit, and I was deceived first, and then my child was deceived.

Brother Xu also felt that the business was not authentic, but the concubine was originally a servant who could sell it at will. Shao Kun needs a nursing mother. She is the most suitable. After all, she has just given birth and the milk is still there. And generally for the good of children, nursing mothers are also delicious and spicy.

But that stinky face angered Brother Xu a bit. She didn't want to give her such a good plan. What are the good things about a woman being sold?

Shao Kun asked: "Is there anyone else?"

Brother Xu said, "No more."

Shao Kun had a headache, and said to Brother Xu, "Can I talk to this girl alone?"

"Okay." Brother Xu took him over. The woman was sitting there

at the moment, obviously alive but with a dead air, Shao Kun said: "Do you want to take revenge?" The

woman's eyes lit up instantly: "I do."

Yes, there is a bit of arrogance in the bones, but being played with like this, regret is not enough to make a living. Too bad she couldn't resist!

Shao Kun said, "I'll help you." I asked Brother Xu before coming here. The merchant was the eldest son of Bu Zhuang. His third son was Scholar Zhang who was with Shao Jie that day and put him in jail. Unexpectedly, his brother and sister-in-law are also scumbags. Now that he has met them, he deserves them.

Shao Kun said: "Do you want to return the child?"

"No!" The woman said, "After so many things happened, the only feelings I have for the child have been worn away." It was so simple before: "Then what can I give you?"

"My son lacks a wet nurse, you can take my son for a year, and after a year I will give you some entanglements to eliminate the slave status and let you go!"

"Okay. ' she readily agreed.

Shao Kun said: "These days you are watching in the county. Since you promised to help you, you will do what you say! When the matter is completed, you will come to me again, and Brother Xu will send you over."

The woman thumped and knelt down. After coming down, he gave Shao Kun a kowtow: "Thank you for your kindness."

Shao Kun felt that she was so miserable, she just hoped that the other party was unlucky instead of killing it sooner. Still a good man.

After Shao Kun finished speaking, he came out to find Xu Ge Hua Yinzi to buy her body deed. Just let her think about it here, and come over after she wants to understand!

Seeing that her face was not as deadly as before, Brother Xu felt a little relieved.

When Shao Kun came out, he happened to meet Lu Zhaotou and said with a smile, "Oh, brother Shao, it's really not easy to see you once. Why don't you come to my brother for a drink?" After Lu Zhaotou had a drink with Shao Kun last time , the county magistrate also asked around Shao Kun. He clapped his chest and said that Shao Kun was his brother, and his salary increased in the second month, saying that it was ordered by the county magistrate.

Having tasted this sweetness, I felt more and more that taking Shao Kun's path was right, and I wanted to make the relationship more solid. Said: "Is there any trouble recently, brother help you!"

Shao Kun said: "There is really a troublesome thing." Then he briefly said what happened to the wet nurse, which was done by Zhang Jibuzhuang.

Lu Zhaotou was overjoyed when he heard that, not afraid of Shao Kun bothering him, but afraid that Shao Kun would not bother him. Immediately said: "Hold this on me, his grandmother's, insulting good family women and selling others in broad daylight, loses the conscience! Even if you don't tell me, I will clean him up after hearing it, and that Zhang I still have the evidence of tax evasion and tax evasion, how dare you be so arrogant?" It won't kill them.

Shao Kun said: "Then thank you Brother Lu!" Then he secretly stuffed a bank note. Twelve taels exchanged.

Lu Zhetou suddenly said solemnly: "Hey, you have underestimated me. I never corrupt and take bribes for the sake of the people."

With the memories of his previous life, how could Shao Kun not know him? , that is, the wife you marry is too powerful. Every month's salary is paid by his wife. If he wanted to be generous, he had to get some silver flowers from other places. The number of ten taels just scratched his itch. He didn't dare to accept too much, and he didn't look down on too little. This was just right.

Shao Kun said: "I know that Brother Lu is upright, but you have to check up and down."

Lu Chautou licked his lips and said, "Hey, you are too polite!" After saying this, he put the silver in his pocket. , pretending to be serious: "This is not allowed in the future. Come to the house for dinner today and ask your sister-in-law to fry two side dishes. Let's drink some?"

Shao Kun said: "No, I have something else to do."

"Then next time."

Shao Kun said: "Well, by the way, does Wang Chuang know that his brother's death is inseparable from the Zhang family?"

When Lu Zhoutou heard it, he immediately understood: "I definitely don't know, but the fire can't be contained in the paper!

Shao Kun smiled: "Who said no. "

Shao Kun was going home, so he didn't talk much. After he left, Lu Zhaotou pondered in his heart, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt that Shao Kun was a talented person. The Zhang family had such black and white people, it would be hard to die! After several contacts, it is not shallow for him to be able to drink Liaochengfu, and he also knows how to distribute profits to others. Even if this kind of person has no relationship with the county magistrate, he is willing to make friends with this kind of person.

...

Shao Kun went home. It will take a few days for the nurse to arrive.

Tang Ze hadn't slept yet, and said at this moment, "How is it, have you invited the wet nurse?"

"There is someone, but I don't know when they will come?" He didn't want to repeat the matter with his wife, for fear of contaminating his ears. Tang Ze

felt very guilty: "If you have milk, you don't need to be so troublesome!"

Shao Kun hung up his clothes and said, "Yes, why don't you have milk? Why don't we try it at night."

I don't know, I just agreed.

As a result, Shao Kun tossed him for a long time without sucking milk!