Chapter 13 The Water Spilled by the Married Brother

Tang Ze blushed at his tone of voice, and stammered when he spoke: "You...you...like to wear it or not."

Shao Kun rolled his eyes and leaned into his ear and said, "Little vinegar vat."

Tang Ze's face was hot, but Shao Kun's upper body was cool and there were still water stains on his body, but he began to wipe it roughly and began to put on clothes!

Seeing Tang Ze at this moment, he was about to find a seam to dig in, and said, "Daughter-in-law, I'm hungry."

"I'll go get you some hot food." After speaking, he hurried to the kitchen.

In the summer, Shao Kun was idle and had nothing to do. He built a simple pergola in the yard. His room was too dark and the lighting was not good. Usually he would go to the door with a bowl to eat. But his daughter-in-law is different from him, she can't be as indifferent as him!

Just do what you say, Shao Kun came out to live when he was fourteen. Some survival skills will be there.

He found a few tree trunks and started fixing the four corners. Then start to tie straw curtains, which are on one side of the yard, and usually do not block the light. What he made was simple, and it was quickly tied up. The table was the same broken wood at home, and there were also chairs.

When Tang Ze finished the meal, he found that there was another place at home where he could eat at the door.

"You did this?"

"Of course, your man is amazing." Shao Kun raised his brows.

Tang Ze saw that he wasn't doing well, his tail was about to turn up, and Shao Kun saw that he came out with something and leaned over, "What delicious food did you make for me?" It looked like dumplings. A chubby little Yuanbao.

This is a rare thing. It's a very complicated thing, first you have to mix the noodles, then chop the vegetables and mix them with stuffing, and you have to wrap them and cook them. It's not easy to eat this one!

In order to do business, Shao Kun's family prepared refined white noodles, but Tang Ze was a living person, only mixed a little. At this point, the roughness of the rough noodles was gone, and he secretly tasted a delicious one in the back kitchen.

Shao Kun pays attention to eating. Also took out soy sauce and white vinegar with a little garlic sauce. After dipping a little, Tang Ze mixed the stuffing with oil and it was fragrant. There are also some eggs in it.

Shao Kun was so busy early in the morning that he really didn't care about eating. This was the first bite he took, and he said, "It's really fragrant." He ate a large plate. I didn't eat enough for this meal.

As soon as Tang Ze saw it, he said, "There's still a curtain, I'll cook it for you."

"Yeah."

Tang Ze's other dishes are average, but this dumpling is really delicious. The fillings are all packed together very tightly, and will not loosen when you bite into it. He also has a unique way of mixing stuffing. Shao Kun has never eaten such delicious dumplings outside. As a result, he ate all the rest of Tang Ze left for dinner.

After eating, Shao Kun said: "Next time I will cut half a catty of meat and wrap it with pork and cabbage." It must be better than the egg.

"Yeah." Tang Ze agreed.

Shao Kun said: "Let's go back and build a large tile-roofed house with ten rooms. The yard will be bigger and more spacious." The important thing is that we still need a big bed, and we can't open it.

Tang Ze's first reaction was also very interesting. Instead of asking how much a house would cost, he wondered, "Why build ten rooms?" The village chief only built four rooms.

Shao Kun hooked his fingers at him. Tang Ze put his ears close to him, only to hear Shao Kun say, "If we have children in the future, the eldest and the second will line up in turn." It is guaranteed that each doll has its own room and fulfills his childhood dream.

As soon as Tang Ze raised his hand, he was about to fight, but Shao Kun didn't respond slowly and quickly avoided it.

Tang Ze had been told several times by him, and he was so embarrassed at the moment that he couldn't let him go so easily. So chase after him.

Shao Kun filled the yard and hid: "Daughter-in-law, calm down!" If outsiders saw this, it would be very shocking. Shao Kun saw him beat others before his murderous name was out, but he didn't expect him to be beaten sometimes.

Tang Ze didn't run as fast as him, and got even more angry after being slipped for several laps.

Shao Kun slowed down and was chased up by Tang Ze and beat him a few times. Fortunately, Shao Kun didn't mind the rough skin and flesh!

After hitting him a few times, Tang Ze found that the other party was neither painful nor itchy, and even bit on his shoulder in anger.

"Oops... Murdering my husband?" The

two of them were arguing. Hearing a cough outside, Shao Kun looked over. It was found that it was Father Tang.

Father Tang always thought that his Xiaoliu and Shao Kun were bullied and pitiful. But today, when I came to see it, it didn't seem to be the case.

When Tang Ze saw his father coming, he became honest all of a sudden, and obediently called him

"Uncle."

Father Tang heard Shao Kun's uncle, and his face was a little uneasy. When Shao Jie said that they were getting married, he was angry when someone was married to Shao Kun, and when he heard him call Dad, he was even more annoyed and said a lot of harsh words, probably meaning that he would not let him call Dad. It was a clear-cut statement that he did not look down on Shao Kun as his son-in-law at all. Later, Shao Kun called him uncle and aunt.

But it sounds harsh right now, no matter what he thinks in his heart, he has not forgotten the purpose of this visit: "Yesterday you drove a pig here, I am not at home! You two just got married and you have no money. Here is one or two Silver. I know it's definitely not enough, and I'll make it up for you when the family has money."

Shao Kun said, "No, we don't have much money to use. If you give it to you, take it."

Tang Ze was also behind, glanced at Shao Kun and then at Father Tang and said, "Dad, you can take it, it's Shao Kun's heart." There is no reason to give things and money.

Shao Kun said, "I'm going to make tea for you!"

Father Tang looked at his place for the first time. The yard was clean and there was a small pavilion in the summer, and the sound of roosters crowing one after another, which was not what he thought.

Tang Ze knew that his father had misunderstood Shao Kun. Said: "Dad, don't be like this, Shao Kun is fine."

It was the water splashed by the married brother. Among the children, Xiao Liu was the favorite. As soon as he got married, he talked to other men. At the moment, he said in a bad mood: "I don't have any other thoughts, I just think it's not easy for him to make money." Although I didn't pay attention to it, but a village is so big, and I heard that he is different now, but still persuaded: " If you have money, you can't spend it like this, you have to save some."

Tang Ze said: "I'll save it for him."

His son felt a lot more comfortable when he could hold the money, and he really came to give the money in good faith, saying: "Forget it, This time it's my fault, next time I go home for dinner. You tell him, don't call me uncle." He couldn't help but take the initiative to make up with this matter, he had to be bridged by someone else!

Tang Zeyi said happily: "Okay, Shao Kun is not such a stingy person."

Father Tang said: "You also accept your temper." Just now Tang Ze bit Shao Kun, which suddenly subverted Xiao Liu's tenderness in his heart Inside show impression.

Tang Ze blushed and responded like a mosquito: "Well."

The author has something to say: Thank you for voting for me during 2020-02-21 18:28:38~2020-02-22 14:28:58 Or the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: 1 charcoal;

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 56 bottles of Yuyan; 7 bottles of pears; 1 bottle of goat shrimp, and 1 bottle of static flow;

thank you very much for your support, and I will continue to work hard!