Chapter 90 Teaching

Lu Zhaotou finally recruited those green forest heroes, but those people didn't expect to come out to pick up some casual work and they were also taken care of by the officials. I am also a little more grateful to Shao Kun. The leader was Zhang Zhuang, and a few days later, he even went to Shao Kun to express his thanks: "This is good, and the family's burden can be relieved." Being a yamen not only wears official skins, but also pays very well. They are all ordinary farm children, the equivalent of carp leaping over the Dragon Gate.

Shao Kun said: "By the way, is there any other news from the county?"

Zhang Zhuang said: "That rich man Liu asked the bandits on the mountain to kill him. The Liu family is so angry that they are gathering people to rush up to avenge their son. I caught a sneaky Taoist priest on the street, pulled him back and said before questioning him. He is actually a liar. He said that he cheated 50 taels of silver in an extravagant way. , and lost his life because of it. He was afraid that he would run away first, but was caught."

Shao Kun nodded: "I see."

Zhang Zhuang said with a smile: "I admire your character very much, if there is anything in the future, please contact me. I'll do it."

"Thank you."

After Zhang Zhuang left, the village chief looked up to Shao Kun and said solemnly: "I didn't expect a tree to attract wind, and a good thing like road building would bring disaster. In the future, our village will only become more and more Well, I plan to recruit a young man from each household to form a militia. Work when the farming is busy, and train when the farming is slack."

This is the old habit of the village. In the past wars were turbulent, this is how everyone came to defend their homes. Now every household can still find the rusted iron sword.

When the village chief said this, Shao Kun naturally supported it and said, "You also have to see how far other villages are doing." The

village chief immediately understood and said, "It's up to you young people to work on their brains." All roads have been built, and they are not so conspicuous in them.

Now that spring is blooming and everyone's seeds have been planted in the ground, they are thinking about restarting the village market. The village chief has not opened it yet. The road at the entrance of the village is still under construction, and no one comes back to make food because of the dust and dust.

The village chief said: "It is estimated that we can finish this work in seven days. The other thing is that the distance of repairing the official road is relatively far, and it will not affect the market at the entrance of the village." He deliberately disclosed this news to Shao Kun.

The village chief felt like a mirror in his heart. Shao Kun was responsible for these things in the village to attract so many people.

Shao Kun nodded.

At this moment, I met Guan Yujie and Bai Gongzi. The two of them were walking around here, but Guan Yujie quickly said, "Can you fry more small crispy pork today?" That plate is not enough for two people to grab every day.

Shao Kun said: "If you eat too much, you will get tired."

"You won't get tired of it if you dip it in your sweet and spicy sauce." Guan Yujie wanted to eat again when he saw it. It's nice to eat fried food every day.

Shao Kun said: "That's it, I'll make you an extra one today." Anyway, Shao Kun fried a lot every day, and Tang Ze loved to eat it.

Bai Gongzi said: "We were originally traveling to study outside, but when we came here, we found that many villagers and children are illiterate. We plan to build a simple school. Both adults and children can come and learn to read and do not charge money." Doing this is first of interest, and second is to cultivate the mind.

The village head agrees, this is a great thing! Anyone who can read and write can count, as long as they go to the county to work for a few years at least, they are also accountants. Everyone knows that studying is good. But if you go to the academy first, you have to be assessed for qualifications, and secondly, you have to pay a lot of money to repair, and you will not be short of three festivals and two lifespans. These ordinary people can't afford it at all.

When Shao Kun thought that they were willing to do such a good thing, he quite admired these people. Dao: "Tell me what you want to eat in the future." It's a support for them.

Both Guan Yujie and Bai Gongzi were a little surprised. The Shao Kun family always caught up with what they had to eat. How could the two of them give up when they were ripped off like this, they looked at each other and said in unison, "Spicy fish." They also went to many big restaurants later. But what came out was really impressive.

Shao Kun said: "I'll go to the river to fish for you."

Guan Yujie's mouth suddenly opened with a smile. Shao Kun supported them so much, and they were also full of motivation. They hurriedly called the village chief to inform each household that they would teach everyone to write and count at the grain drying yard!

This is a major event in the village, and soon the whole village knows it, and the learning atmosphere is unprecedentedly high. It is very rare for children to have the opportunity to study for free, and adults don't want to be blinded. A monument was erected at the entrance of the village to build a road, but they didn't even recognize the name, which was so heartbreaking. Both Guan Yujie and Bai Gongzi are rich sons, and they are definitely better than those private school gentlemen who cheated money.

Soon the threshing floor was surrounded by more than 100 people. Even the old lady at home came out. It's not that they love to study, but that they like places with many people when they are older, and they are happy to join in the fun.

The people in the village gathered together and greeted each other: "Why are you here, Sanpang? Are you not going to the booth today?"

"I have a rest today. I have to learn knowledge. In the future, I will give my baby a learned name." Zhang San Fat said.

"Look at Brother Li, who made a bench and pushed the child aside. How could he be such a father?"

Everyone laughed and looked around and said, "Why is there no one at Shao Kun's house?"

"Shao Kun can write, It's well written, and the words Shao Ji are still hanging in the food court." Although everyone can't read, but watching the flow of his writing, he knows it's amazing.

"Then Tang Ze didn't come."

Shao Kun's family is now a celebrity in the village, and many people will pay special attention to them.

At this moment in Shao Kun's house, Tang Ze really wanted to learn with everyone. He was stopped by Shao Kun and said, "The sunshine in this spring is even more drenched in summer than in summer. Why don't you teach me?" Don't look at what Shao Kun said in a high-sounding manner, but it was actually not that kind.

Tang Ze said: "I don't want to learn from you, I want to go out to learn." Shao Kun taught very well, but every time he had to eat his tofu, touch his hands, kiss his ears, etc., it made him feel like a pool of spring water. Well, where can I calm down and study. Then he will be eaten by Shao Kun's excuse of "doing his homework".

It's all Shao Kun's fault for Tang Ze to learn like this.

"Daughter-in-law, I'll teach you well this time, and I won't move."

"Really?" Tang Ze said suspiciously.

Shao Kun hummed.

In this case, Tang Ze also fulfilled his wish to be a husband. "Then when will we start?"

"You are so impatient."

Tang Ze stared at him.

Shao Kun surrendered: "Okay, I'll teach you now, but what I teach you is also your master. Good disciple, call Master to listen."

Tang Ze knew that he was not at ease, and he had to take advantage of his body and words. One.