Chapter 72 Sauce Fragrant Cake

The sauce-flavored cakes made by Shao Kun have a slightly thick embryo and are particularly tough to eat. They are brushed with a layer of sauce and sprinkled with a little chopped green onion. The taste is just right, fragrant and not greasy.

Especially the ones that have just been baked, they taste hot to the mouth, the skin is still crispy, and the aroma of the food is hidden inside. Cut into small pieces, put them in an oil-paper bag and tie them with bamboo skewers to eat. At this moment, almost no one in the courtyard was talking, and everyone was busy eating cakes.

As soon as Er Jin and Er Hang came in, they began to swallow: "Brother Shao Kun, we are back." An impatient look.

After getting along with Shao Kun for a long time, I found that he is an excellent person, and gradually he is not as restrained as when he first came.

Shao Kun pointed with his hand, and sure enough there was a sauce-flavored cake on the side, and the two of them cracked a smile, knowing that Brother Shao Kun would not ignore them, the hot cake was packed in the bag and the crispy skin was soft. But just as delicious.

Not to mention the satisfaction that comes from eating. When I sold myself as a slave, I had already planned to live a hard life, but it turned out to be a better life than before. Who would have thought of this? Using a bamboo skewer to tie up a piece of sauce-flavored cake, put it in his mouth and chew it hard, squinting his eyes in delight.

Tang Ze also liked to eat, and after eating his share, he looked at Shao Kun eagerly.

Shao Kun handed him his, Tang Ze immediately took it with a smile, and ate happily. The little nephew Tang Yu looked on and said interestingly: "How do you eat Uncle Shao Kun's cake?"

Tang Ze blinked and said, "I am two people now, and I am not full." The

little nephew heard him say this. , and hurriedly handed his own cake to Tang Ze: "Then you eat mine."

Shao Kun picked up Xiao Tang Yu and said, "No, I'll make it if he's not full."

Tang Ze's face turned slightly red, no go see him!

Only these four servants knew that Tang Ze was pregnant. Tang Ze likes to wear loose clothes. In addition, his face was small and his arms were slender. Everyone didn't think that way, and they all became nervous about him.

Tang Ze said: "It's okay, don't treat me special." He would be embarrassed if he regarded him as a fragile egg.

Shao Kun said: "Er Jin, knead more noodles, tomorrow we will sell sauce-flavored cakes." Gradually, I found that these people have their own specialties. For example, Er Hang is more outgoing and sweet, so he is suitable for selling things, but Er Jin has a calm temperament. Very talented in cooking!

"Okay." Erjin agreed.

They were all very happy to learn that they would sell sauce-flavored cakes, including Zhang Sanpang, and they would be able to borrow all the sauce-flavored cakes at that time.

Erhangdao: "Then do we still cook sausages at our house?"

"Yes, go buy four hundred wen of meat, and you need to be thin." Although the fat ones are fragrant, they are a little greasy after eating two. This time, he plans to go to Kill Chicken again to collect some chicken bones and remove the crispy bones. This time, the crispy and crispy bone sausage is more bite-like than the previous one. The crispy bone of the Q bomb is wrapped in the sausage, like a hidden surprise, and diners will be surprised by the rich taste.

Shao Kun now has more business stalls, and Zhang Sanpang's eggs are filled with cakes. Erhang's sausages, Mother Tang's pickles, and the newly-released sauce pancakes, but he was more leisurely, and Zhang Sanpang had completely learned how to make eggs and pancakes. The sausage only needs to get the seasoning of the sausage ready. Cooking is even easier. Prepare the sauce in advance and put it in a jar. Just use as much juice as you need for kimchi.

In the old little yard, the guys are doing it in full swing.

Shao Kun sneaked home with Tang Ze!

Tang Ze touched his pregnant belly. Shao Kun looked at him with deep eyes.

Tang Ze said, "Why are you looking at me?" He wiped it with a handkerchief in a guilty conscience. Could it be that he was so happy eating the cake just now that the sauce was on his mouth.

Shao Kun said: "I haven't seen my child for a long time..."

Tang Ze's neck turned red with a bang: "No way... It's still daytime." His tongue was dry, he didn't want to see Shao Kun, and he was very nervous .

Shao Kun hugged him from the back: "Don't scare you, I'll cook what you want to eat." Shao Kun's tone was a little helpless.

Tang Ze leaned on him, lowered his eyelids and said, "If you really want to...I also..."

Shao Kun still hasn't reacted.

Tang Ze turned around and pulled Shao Kun's clothes shyly, revealing his strong chest with abdominal muscles leaning on it.

Shao Kun still didn't understand: "Dear me."

Tang Ze hummed.

...

...

Shao Kun was refreshed the next day and started making sauce-flavored cakes. There is not such a big iron pot, and it can only be placed in a large basket after being branded in a small courtyard, covered with a layer of clean white cloth, and transported to the village entrance for 12 cents a pound. A pound of cake can be enough to eat three or four people, the amount is very large!

Shao Kun also went to the seller of sauce and bought him a second-hand scale. The biscuits became popular all of a sudden, and everyone who wanted to buy biscuits had to line up. Shao Kun branded a piece for about a quarter of an hour. They kept burning, and everyone took them away after buying them, intending to go back to the children at home to eat.

Even the people in the village lined up when they saw it, for fear that they would not be able to buy it if they arrived late.

After eating it, I admire Shao Kun's craftsmanship.

Brother Shao's home-cooked rice business has become very general, and even half of the sorghum rice that has been steamed in a large pot has not been sold.

At this moment, I feel a bit regretful squatting on the side of the road and holding my head. The business was not bad a few days ago. He rushed in and steamed all the sorghum rice this time, but today he sold it for a total of 6 cents.

Shao Kun saw Second Brother Shao on the way to deliver the cake and said, "Second brother, what's the matter?"

Second Brother Shao was quite like a brother when he was a child. Every time Shao Kun got into trouble, he would protect him, and as a result, he was punished together. Shao Kun came early in the rebellious period and was very skinny since he was a child. But the second brother Shao has been silent since he was a child. After the death of Shao's father, he was very rebellious when the elder brother and sister-in-law were fighting for the family property, and cut off relations with everyone in one breath.

Shao Kun is better off messing around. But second brother Shao had a very hard life, and there were still several girls in the family. Sister-in-law Shao was also very ill. It was also at this village market that he and Shao Kuncai approached again.

Brother Shao said, "It's alright!" He rubbed his face a few times with his hands, trying to cheer himself up.

The last thing a man wants is to let others see weakness, and he doesn't want to tell others that he is exhausted. The family's last grain is steamed, and they have no fields. If this goes on for less than ten days, the whole family will starve.

If he didn't say it, Shao Kun could basically guess it. At this moment, he said, "Second brother, my pancakes are too busy. You can help me with pancakes. I will give you five hundred cents a month."

Second brother Shao was smashed by the sudden good news . Senseless.

Shao Kun said: "You learn first, and then you learn it. If you save some money, you can do it alone. But at the end of the day, you can't do it in the same place with me!" It means giving him a skill for nothing. He has seen the power of sauce-flavored cakes today. As long as you take it out and make a steady profit without losing money, this technology can be sold for several taels.

Brother Shao knew that it was Shao Kun helping him. He was not someone who didn't know how to repay favors and said, "Then I'll give you three months for nothing now, and I don't want your five hundred wen. If I make money in the future, I'll give you half points. ."

Shao Kun said: "That's fine, I will lend you five hundred wen. You need money to buy sauces and noodles for sauce-flavored cakes. The second sister-in-law needs money to eat, and the little niece has to eat, so why are you being polite to me? "

Thank you bro..." Brother Shao was so moved that he was speechless!

Shao Kun patted his shoulder.

Then I went back with the second brother Shao. The second brother Shao was also quite talented, and he quickly got started. Start working.

Brother Shao helped Shao Kun with this matter, which soon spread throughout the village.

Sister-in-law Shao was unconvinced and beat her at home. He also went to the field and dragged Big Brother Shao back, who was harvesting the autumn season: "It's said that the eldest brother is like a father, I don't see you in Shao Kun's eyes at all. I took the second child to make sauce-flavored cakes. That thing can be I've made money. The village entrance is lining up to buy it!" Although Mrs. Shao didn't know what kind of agreement they had reached, she certainly wouldn't suffer.

Shao Kun is now a big family, and even his servants have bought it back. A pickle, a crispy sausage, and now there is a sauce pancake. Many neighbors say that Shao Kun is terrible now. If he quits the stall someday, the market at the entrance of the village will be yellow. Now that the second child and him will get better soon, Mrs. Shao feels uneasy. Said : "Why don't you think about our family when it comes to good things, and let us take care of the elderly care wife?"

Brother Shao didn't like to hear this: "It was agreed when the family property was divided, and my mother will send us away. The house and land are It all belongs to us, it has nothing to do with them!" The spittle that the husband spit out was a nail, the whole village knew when the family split up, and now it's a joke to do errands.

Big Brother Shao felt like a mirror in his heart. Shao Kun was not easy to mess with. In the past, Mrs. Shao used to make trouble, but he never took advantage of it. He wondered whether or not to let it go.

Anyway, he has a house and land, and he can eat enough, so why bother to go to Shao Kun.

Sister-in-law Shao was full of dissatisfaction, but without Brother Shao's support, she couldn't get anywhere.

Sister-in-law Shao said that Shao Kun's filial piety was a blessing to his mother, and she wanted to hold him high. If he dares to drive the old lady back, he will talk about filial piety!

But after a few days, Mother Shao came back by herself, saying that she was poor, and that she would not be able to enjoy the wealthy days when someone even poured water for her feet.

This is what Mother Shao came back by herself, and what Sister Shao had prepared before was useless, so she suffocated in the room and got angry.

Listening to the silence of Mother Shao's house, her eldest child said that grandma was cleaning up in front of the closet. Sister-in-law Shao knew that it was her mother-in-law's small treasury, so she suddenly came alive and opened the door in a surprise attack. This is incredible, seeing that there are more than 20 taels of silver in the cabinet, my eyes are straight on the spot!

Mother Shao immediately locked the cabinet door, and Mother Shao said, "This is given to me by Kun'er. If anyone is filial to me, I will give the money to someone in the next hundred years."

Sister-in-law Shao piled up a sweet smile. : "Mother, what are you saying, who can be more filial than me! Mother, what do you want to eat, I'll cook it for you right away..." I was stimulated by the money and made the second child into a sauce pancake. Forget it.

...

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2020-04-04 17:59:42~2020-04-05 11:50:51~

Thank you for voting The little angel of mine: 2 buhutu; 1 with NOR, jwmikkeli;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 8 bottles of buhutu; 5 bottles of kk, morina, loners; 2 bottles of shrimp;

thank you very much for your support, I Will continue to work hard!