Chapter 27 Shao Kun is in a bad mood

Shao Kun recently built a house at home, and he needs to go back and manage the overall situation. The number of egg-filled cakes has been reduced by half, and many repeat customers have complained!

Shao Kun could only appease him. When he met an old customer who was really familiar, he would add an extra egg or half a sheet of crispy.

Everyone also spent money to get benefits, so they don't say anything.

To say that he didn't know how to study it, the crust of the cake was crispy and the egg inside was soft, brushed with a layer of rich sauce, lettuce and crispy. It is steaming, crispy, fragrant and soft, and the complex flavors come up in one bite. Be happy all day long!

Shao Kun closed the stall in less than an hour after putting out 200 sheets. Everyone protested so badly that he added 100 sheets on top of the 200 sheets, and it could be sold out in an hour!

When the stall is closed, Shao Kun will go to the grain shop to buy some grain and oil. It may be too hot recently. Tang Ze always said that there was no taste in his mouth.

Shao Kun went to the honey-stained workshop and bought a lot of honey-stained preserved fruits. There are more than 20 kinds of fruits here. The price is extremely expensive. It is sold in twos. The price ranges from ten to fifty cents. That translates to one hundred cents to five hundred cents per pound. Their preserved fruit master has been passed down for five generations before. The taste is really good, and the color is also shiny. The most expensive honey apricots are pickled with honey. Even people like Shao Kun who don't like sweets can eat several!

Shao Kun asked the man to put two taels of honey apricots. One or two prunes and one or two dried strawberries. Two bottles of their homemade sweet rice wine. These things alone cost him more than 200 yuan, a small package of candied fruit, which is very delicate. It is wrapped with good oil paper, and there are fine brushwork paintings on it, and then tied with colorful ropes. At a glance, you know that this item is expensive.

It's enough to buy two half-fat rabbits, but Shao Kun is quite generous. He had eaten all of these things in the last life, but Tang Ze had not eaten it yet. This time I bought it back for him to try.

Just as he was about to go home, he was stopped by a richly dressed middle-aged man: "Hold on."

Shao Kun felt very familiar when he heard the sound, and he turned around and saw Xu Zhong instantly vigilant.

It wasn't someone else who came, it was the housekeeper of the county magistrate's house. He looks broad and good-natured. In the last life, he also brought himself back to the county magistrate's house, and explained the matter of the true and false son.

Although he was recognized by the county magistrate, he was not taken seriously. He just found a few masters to teach him. As for the other servants, he also looked contemptuous, making him very angry, and every time Uncle Zhong would scold those servants. I was alone in the house and only complained to him, and gradually got closer! Uncle Zhong said that it was because the impostor of the young master stole his glory and wealth. It just so happened that he didn't like the magistrate's son, so he did things every day.

Later, it was discovered by chance that Xu Zhong did not deal with the fake son Xu Shirong. Recognize that he is looking for a helper. At the beginning, his experience was still inexperienced, and even those servants were arranged by Xu Zhong. With new and old grudges and ulterior motives, even if he was not angry, he became angry! He was a pawn.

Now that Shao Kun is living a prosperous life, he has forgotten these people, but he still found out.

Shao Kun was rather impatient: "What's the matter?"

Xu Zhong has been observing him for a long time, and his eyebrows are like the county magistrate when he was young, and he will never admit his mistake. Another person was sent to investigate the time when the wife gave birth. It was only when I found out that my wife was trapped in the pavilion by the rain and just started. In the pavilion, there was also a peasant woman with a big belly who went to the county fair. She fell and started. With a big belly, there is always a stable woman beside her, and she will deliver the baby. Seeing that the peasant woman was already in great pain, she asked Granny Wen to also deliver him. Both of them gave birth to a boy, but they were all happy. When she came back, the lady also mentioned it several times, especially when the young master was promising, she said that she had accumulated virtue for him at that time.

Now that I think about it, the young master doesn't look like the master at all, but the young man in front of him looks like he was carved out of a mold. The more I think about it, the more I think it might have been a mistake to hold the wrong child?

Xu Zhong knew that he was running a small stall. He thought he would be very restrained when he saw someone dressed in luxurious clothes like himself, but he didn't expect him to be impatient.

Xu Zhong said: "I think you look like an old friend. Would you like us to find a quiet place to sit down and chat carefully."

"There are so many people who look like you in the world, I don't have time to spend with you here. "If this is recognized by him. That would be unfortunate. Don't want their family to be rich, don't be implicated.

He was used to being free. The magistrate and the magistrate's wife found it difficult to accept that their son with outstanding knowledge had been replaced by a rascal from the countryside. Parents are kind but they don't love their useless children, why should they stick their hot faces on other people's cold butts? In addition, they still rebelled, so it's okay to die in the last life. If they really go back, wouldn't it affect their family's Tang Ze?

Xu Zhong said: "Don't you want to know who you look like? Maybe your biological parents are other people. They are very rich!"

"What nonsense, don't look at your age, if you stay with me In front of you, you are blind, believe it or not, I punched your nostrils with blood." After speaking, he took out his bright fist and shook it in front of him!

Xu Zhong thought about his reactions, surprises or nervousness, but he didn't expect him to be full of defenses. Xu Zhong still didn't give up: "As long as you recognize your ancestors and return to your ancestors, there will be endless money and women in the future."

"I have a daughter-in-law. As for the money, I will earn it. Okay, I'm not the young master you said." After speaking, he turned and left!

Xu Zhong suddenly lost his mind. Could this young master have a brain? He has already hinted clearly. After thinking about it for a while, I went straight back to the manor. I had to tell the master about it. I couldn't let his bloodline stay outside. Those people of unknown origin were instead showing off the prestige of the master!

...

When Shao Kun returned home, building a house really required a lot of people and power. Second brother Jiang said that the house could be built in a month at most.

Shao Kun unloaded the things and took a shower. Make a cabbage egg drop soup for these workers when you come back. With the experience last time, they made two pots directly. Soon after they finished work, they started scooping soup and found a cool place to eat with the cakes they brought.

Shao Kun took out the candied fruit and sweet wine bought for his daughter-in-law.

Tang Ze asked how much it cost? Shao Kun only said half of the price, and Tang Ze felt distressed: "I don't want it, you should go back." His troubles with bitter summer have a long history. It's good to have a lot, and more than 100 yuan can buy it.

Shao Kun smiled and said, "If you can't go back, you can keep it and eat it."

Tang Ze sighed. There are so many places to spend money at home. But Shao Kun spends a lot of money.

Shao Kun squeezed his face and smiled: "Okay, I'll make more money when I finish building the house, little money fan. Why don't I spend so much money?"

Tang Ze said, "I don't have much money, let's talk about building a house. I need money, I need money to buy food every day. After the house is built, there are additional things..." He counted with his fingers in the same way!

Shao Kun said: "Marrying me, in the end is wronging you."

Tang Ze was shocked: "No." He was used to the hard life and was afraid of developing bad habits. Looking at Shao Kun afterwards, I felt a little annoyed, and the number of times I talked about recently was a bit high. But he really didn't dislike Shao Kun. On the contrary, there is an indescribable joy in marrying him!

Shao Kun held him in his arms. I was in a bad mood to meet Xu Zhong. God gave him such a fantastic dream, could it not be taken away?

Tang Ze had never been close to Shao Kun in the daytime, but he had just said the wrong thing and was in a cramped situation. He was suddenly hugged, so he didn't struggle!

After a while, he felt that Shao Kun was holding him a little weaker, and then he came out to look at Shao Kun and whispered, "What's wrong with you?"

"It's okay."

"I'm not wronged at all." Tang Ze added, "I swear to the lamp."

Seeing his wife's appearance, Shao Kun softened and smiled, "I'm kidding you!"

Tang Ze breathed a sigh of relief. But then a trace of embarrassment rose again: "Okay, you see my joke, I'll tickle you today." After speaking, he reached out to Shao Kun's armpit.

Shao Kun, who is not afraid of the sky and the earth, is afraid of the ticklish: "Hahaha, well, I was wrong."

"..."

"Daughter-in-law, good daughter-in-law, my husband is really wrong."

Tang Ze saw his attitude of admitting his mistake so quickly , laughed again and let him go. He raised his eyebrows as if he had mastered Shao Kun's secret. That proud look made Shao Kun wish he could pull him into his arms and kiss him fiercely.

The two are making trouble in the house!

I heard Tang's father and Tang's mother coming again and said, "Tang Ze, Xiao Shao, let's see what delicious food I bring you." The two hurriedly went out to greet them.

Seeing Father Tang carrying a bacon face, it is more fragrant than bacon. Tang Ze was a little surprised to see this. This piece of meat was brought back by my eldest brother during the Chinese New Year, and everyone in the family is jealous of this piece of meat. But he has been reluctant to eat. Did you get it here this time?

Father Tang said: "Steam this waxed pig face and sprinkle it with the chili powder my eldest son brought back from outside. Xiao Shao, I don't need to cook other dishes this time, let's eat this one.

" "..." Tang Ze disagreed: "It's time for your nephew to cry."

"Nonsense. Isn't it just a piece of meat. You say that as if we were stingy." Father Tang said.

Shao Kun took over the conversation and said, "Why don't you cook the bacon today, my mother-in-law also brought this piece. It tastes good too."

Father Tang said proudly: "I don't have any other skills, but I never accept others to make bacon." Then he urged: "I'll eat the bacon face, you can save the bacon to eat some day."

Mother Tang said: "I will do it. ."

Shao Kun said hurriedly, "I'll do it." After he finished speaking, he rolled up his sleeves and went into the kitchen.

After a while, the steaming bacon was steamed. Sprinkle paprika evenly on it, it does smell like smoked and roasted, plus paprika, very fragrant. And the meat is thin and Tang Ze can eat it. The guys sat down and ate. Shao Kun sandwiched a piece for Tang Ze. Tang Ze's expression changed as soon as he took two bites, he quickly got up and rushed to the corner, leaning against the wall and vomited...