Chapter 100 Like Like Like

Big Brother Tang didn't stay at home for too long, and soon returned to Buzhuang, and his mother Tang blamed him. He always works hard outside, and marrying Biluo in is like being a widow.

Big Brother Tang also said that he was suffering, why would he not want to warm the fragrant nephrite jade, not to mention that Biluo is a mid-level expert, and would like to never get out of bed, but it can't be done.

Nowadays, the villages in the county are springing up, all to grab business. The person in charge he arranged was very stable and could not grab those old fritters. When I went back to deliver the goods, I looked at the account book, and there were still more than half a month in a month when it was not open.

As soon as a good product arrives, it must be promoted on a large scale to grab back the lost business.

With more than 10,000 yuan worth of goods, he was also under a lot of pressure.

When Big Brother Tang left, Biluo was in a good mood, as long as others were in the county, they could go home at any time. But Big Brother Tang was a little disappointed. Although the people were there, the soul remained at home.

However, Big Brother Tang is still very capable. It was only three days after returning to the cloth village, and the reputation of the splendid cloth spread out. This kind of thing produced by the former imperial merchants is absolutely luxurious, how many people want to hold silver.

Compared with the last purchase, this time there are too many high-end goods, such as Kesi, woven embroidery, Shu brocade, and fragrant cloud yarn. Brother Tang has been there for a long time this time, and he has also visited several large cloth villages in other provinces to understand. what's trendiest.

What comes in and comes back is all good stuff, and many precious silks are more expensive than gold.

Not to mention the county seat, even in the province, it is also an exclusive hit, and all the noble ladies and sons in the entire county city are crazy about it.

The reputation of Fuze Buzhuang was completely reverberated in the county seat.

The eldest brother's cloth house and the second brother's food city have recently received dividends and account books, and Tang Ze's small money box has more and more treasures.

He was very happy, he had never seen so much before.

When Shao Kun came home, he saw him lying in a daze in front of the table, not knowing what to think, the whole person was very happy.

Shao Kun poured himself a glass of water. Only then did Tang Ze come back to his senses and said, "I'm back?"

"What are you thinking? I'm so happy."

"Big brother got the money back, a lot of money." Thinking of it, his heart was hot, his eyes were bright, and he was full of money.

Seeing that Shao Kun was indifferent, Tang Ze hurriedly pulled him aside and said, "Here, take a look." He first lifted the bed board and placed a small wooden box in the mezzanine. Open it and take a look at the stack of silver bills, as well as silver and copper coins. The copper coins are strung together. There are also beeswax bracelets from Shao Kun's mother, silver hairpins and jewelry from him. Tang Ze likes to be plain. Although these things are not worn, they are his treasures.

He opened all his little treasure chests to show off to Shao Kun.

Shao Kun also couldn't help laughing: "You are really amazing, you have saved so much."

Tang Ze also likes to be praised by Shao Kun, the tip of his ear secretly turned red, and said: "I will definitely not be able to do it without you."

Shao Kun saw him like this . The proud little face was itchy, and said, "Yes."

Tang Ze happily collected the money and put it in the mezzanine of the bed. Cover with planks and bedding. As soon as I turned around, I was kissed...

This blue sky and daylight just happened to do bad things!

During this period, Tang Ze's being bullied was all red, and he didn't know how many good things he said before he was let go.

Two hours later, when Shao Kun went out, Tang Ze secretly took out the small notebook that his mother had stuffed when they got married, blushing when he saw it. He is a duplicitous person. He calls Shao Kun a villain, but he likes it in his heart.

Tang Ze looked at a few pictures and covered his face, Shao Kun should be happy if that happened.

After thinking about it for a while, I felt scared. Shao Kun is so unrestrained now. If he deliberately took the initiative, wouldn't he eat him.

Tang Ze's breathing changed, and he closed the booklet and felt really bad and bad. Not only did he not persuade Xianggong to cherish his body and reduce that kind of thing, he even had the heart to seduce him.

But he doesn't know what's wrong, he just likes to do things with Shao Kun very much, he likes to see him in a bad way, and sure enough, he will become debauched after getting married, which he never dared to think about before.

Thinking of this, he secretly found another piece of silk. I wanted to make a few more belly pockets, but after the last one was torn apart, Shao Kun kept talking about it for a long time, saying it was a pity.

He held the silk cloth and encouraged himself: "It's bad, it's bad." Anyway, Shao Kun likes it.

These are all secretly done, but I'm nervous. The wet nurse also brought her son to play there, and Tang Ze would hide the half-made things!

I want to wait until the little guy is gone before taking it out.

As a result, Xiao Shaoyang was particularly attached to Tang Ze today, holding Tang Ze's shoulders with two small hands, looking at him with beautiful big eyes, and liked kissing Tang Ze with saliva on his face.

Tang Ze was playing on the bed with his son in his arms, with his unfinished bellyband hidden under the quilt. Don't be nervous.

Tang Ze hugged his son's soft and warm body and said with a guilty conscience, "Yangyang, why don't you go and play with the wet nurse?"

"Ah." The son agreed happily.

Tang Ze felt like he was bullying his son. His face was a little red, and his eyes flashed slightly. At this moment, Tang Ze has a bad heart, but it is different from the usual virtuous, and becomes extraordinarily attractive.

His son was taken away, and Tang Ze continued to be his apron as if he were a thief. I was ashamed and pricked my ears for fear that someone would come in, so I poked my hand while sewing.

"Ah..." He hurriedly put his hand in his mouth. Fortunately, there was no bleeding, so I hid in my room to do this all afternoon. After making a gesture, he blushed and stuffed it under the pillow.

His heart was pounding, he was really not suitable for doing bad things, and his mental quality was not good.

...

The village market is very hot now. It not only extends to their village, but also extends to the outside. Many people in the vicinity also pay some rent, and they can sell their belongings and exchange them for food.

There are more and more people, and the entrance to the village is very beautiful for a while, so the three nearby village chiefs can't sit still in the afternoon, and they meet here again. The more they look at it, the more sour their hearts become. Turning around, now the unmarried men in Daniu Village are liked by the girls in the village.

The men in the village can't sit still anymore, and they all go to the village chief to find a way. If this continues, the men in their village will not be able to marry their wives.

The village chief is also full of emotion, that girl can't do anything if they want them to be the village chief. In the final analysis, it is not the richness of Daniu Village.

At this moment, I went to the village chief and wanted him to think of ways to support me.

The village chief asked three village chiefs to eat at the food stall of Shao Kun's house. Today, the children in the village touched a lot of snails and brought them here. Old man Jiang saw that the snails had vomited mud, so he disposed of the snails when he had nothing to do. They used their special chili to fry a snail. Fresh and spicy, the snail meat comes up with a light bite. After the taste, drink the rice wine brewed here. Today's special dish is the spicy fried fish fillet. I don't care how they do it. The fish tastes slippery, but it's enjoyable.

The village chief is also rich now, but he is not willing to always come to eat, but it is special at the moment. Several village chiefs come all the way, and the guests come to the door to bring out the best things to entertain.

The three village chiefs frowned and said, "What about our village now?"

"Building the road." The village chief took advantage of the road construction. Now it seems that the road is built, it is convenient to enter and exit, and it can also create wealth.

"How much money is that?"

"Our village is four hundred and fifty taels." Fortunately, the village worked together to find an aunt who could bargain, and the owner of the stone yard bought things a lot cheaper.

"So much money." Even if their village was rich, they would not be willing to spend so much money in one go to build roads.

The village chief can also understand their difficulties. Fortunately, they sold the land to Shao Kun, and everyone doesn't have to pay for a good reputation. They didn't agree at the beginning. If each household was asked to pay a few taels of silver, These people in the village could rip off his roof.

The village chief of the Bai family and the village chief of the Chen family looked at the crowds outside, just like in the county town. Can road construction really change so much? They were smacking their hearts.

"Xiu." The village chief of the Bai family is of high rank in the village. If he is determined, he can still succeed.

The eyelids of the other two village chiefs twitched heavily. If they could even do it in Baijiacun, they would become particularly passive.

Seeing the snails and rice wine coming up, the village chief took a sip of the rice wine, all of which had been chilled with well water. The cool rice wine entered his throat, "Ah..." and let out a comfortable sigh, and then used chopsticks to pick up a snail and put it in his mouth. Li Yi sucked, the snail meat came down, which is a good dish for drinking. At this moment, he said: "Building the road is the first step. The most important thing is that you don't have Shao Kun." This is not a secret.

Their village really thrived on Shao Kun. Now Shao Ji's products are selling well, and even hawkers from other counties are rushing to buy them, and they support the village market. The hand-grabbed rice cakes, strawberry jam, and sausages are not unpopular. When guests come, it is inevitable to stroll around, and sometimes buy something in front of other people's booths.

In this way, everyone can make money, so Shao Kun is the key.

"If Shao Kun moves to our village, we will give him the four hundred taels for road construction." Baijiacun said.

The village chief of Chenjia Village was not to be outdone: "I will pay four hundred and fifty taels."

"I will pay five hundred taels." The

village chief slapped the table heavily: "Dare, our village has a guard team. When the time comes, we will go to your place. People." Shao Kun is now the God of Wealth in their village, if he leaves, don't say he is not happy, even the villagers will make trouble.

"I see, there is not Shao Kun in your village, but Tang Ze." The little grandson of the village chief of the Bai family often comes to buy things, and they are familiar with their villages. He also knows everything about the village.

The village chief said: "Tang Ze's child is also lucky. He gave birth to a big fat boy not long after he got married. Oh, but it's rare. Last time Shao Kun took him out for a walk. That child is not afraid of people.

" In other words, the spicy slippery fish fillet came up.

These village chiefs were still worried about the affairs of the village, but they suddenly smelled a strange fragrance. At this moment, they couldn't care less and started eating immediately.

After taking a bite, the speed of putting down the chopsticks became significantly faster.

"Hey, why are you still robbing my fish fillets?" The village chief of Chenjia Village was not prepared and was robbed of fish fillets.

"Which one is yours? Did you write your name?" The village chief of Baijia Village was not to be outdone.

"Hey..."

Usually the village chief has a pot of rice wine and a plate of dishes just right, but today the four of us are obviously not full. Seeing the way they were robbing things, the village chief's brows twitched heavily. He hadn't eaten for a few days.

So is the rent of 200 yuan that you just received enough to treat you?

...

The author has something to say: Wow, 100 chapters, scattered money... 50 red envelopes.