Chapter 95

Shao Kun took a handful of side dishes and fried them with minced garlic. It was crisp and tender, and it tasted slightly sweet. The vegetables in their fields are made from the best seeds and are carefully tended, and the vegetables grow very well.

Tang Ze also liked it very much. After eating, he waited for Shao Kun to wash the dishes after eating a piece.

"Are you tired?" Shao Kun asked him.

Their land will be handed over to Tang Ze to take care of in the future.

Tang Ze said: "Not tired." He was even a little excited, he hadn't gone out for too long. Following Shao Kun's back this time didn't feel hard.

After eating, he took Xiao Shaoyang back to the house. The chubby little guy is only three months old, but he looks like a four or five month old child. Just by looking at the big chubby feet, you know that this guy must be tall.

Xiao Shaoyang smelled Tang Ze's scent, and happily drilled into Tang Ze's arms. The two little hands also searched around: "Ah." The baby likes the smell on Tang Ze's body.

Still pouting as if he was about to eat milk, Tang Ze blushed and said, "Are you hungry?"

Shao Kun came over to look at the fat son and said, "Your father Tang Ze has no milk, I tried it."

Tang Ze's face was flushed by his words, and he complained that he was talking nonsense in front of the child.

Shao Kun hugged his son and kissed him. The baby with milky fragrance was so cute. The little guy's fat flesh on his kissed face was crowded together, and he was very likable. He didn't dare to take it out easily this spring when it was cold and cold. He had never seen that pair of twins' cousins. Take him out to play with his brother and sister in the summer.

Xiao Shaoyang blinked and played with his daddy for a while, and soon became impatient, humming for milk. When it comes to eating, the little guy has no patience at all.

Shao Kun didn't care.

Xiao Shaoyang was not used to him, and after a while, he burst into tears.

When the nurse outside heard the child cry, she hurried in and took the child away.

The initiator who made his son cry also said, "This child knows how to eat!" After several meals a day, he was so embarrassed that he cried so much for eating.

"It's a blessing for the child to eat." In the

nurse's arms, the little guy pouted, with a few crystal tears hanging on his face. Sobbing and choking, he looked weak and pitiful, as if he was accusing him. The nurse took the baby out.

Shao Kun said to his daughter-in-law, "He still sued?"

Tang Ze was secretly laughing beside him, and it seemed that Shao Kun didn't have that much face in front of his own son. He was so happy that Shao Kun half-squinted his eyes, walked over and pressed Tang Ze into his strong arms. Poor Tang Ze couldn't move at all. Tang Ze blinked: "I didn't mess with you?"

Shao Kun Man is unreasonable: "The son's debt to the father is paid." It's true that I haven't tasted it for a long time recently, and I still miss this bite.

Tang Ze didn't dare to move when he felt the change in his body.

However, whether it is passive resistance or active resistance, the end is the same...

Tang Ze didn't come in the afternoon, only Shao Kun pickled the whole 20 jars alone. When Yihan asked, Shao Kun smiled very meaningfully: "He's sleepy, don't disturb him."

Yihan didn't dare to ask more, and silently helped wash and dry the vegetables.

That night, the village chief came over and said excitedly: "I bought some beans and radishes from you at noon, and the steamed dumplings filled with radishes were delicious. Can you get me some more goods tomorrow? I want to start the village market again." The whole stew and steamed buns are slowly baked on a small fire. There are many tourists in their village now, and foreigners who visit the market are willing to eat flowers. Money, how much is also an input.

"Okay, tell my daughter-in-law about this, and give him everything in the field." The

village chief was a little surprised, and said with a smile, "You still love your daughter-in-law." There are special people to serve him in that field, and they don't need them for picking. shot. Tang Zeguang can just collect the money.

When Shao Kun mentioned Tang Ze, his face became more relaxed, and he said, "Otherwise, he would be boring at home every day.

" Come. Where can you take care of your mood. But Shao Kun took such a large piece of valuable land to coax his daughter-in-law to play. You said it was annoying or not: "Then I will come to Tang Ze tomorrow."

"Well." Shao Kun agreed.

The village chief is really convinced, Shao Kun is not only delicious in cooking. The vegetables grown in the fields are also more delicious than those from other people's homes, and it is difficult for his family not to make a fortune.

The next day, Tang Ze changed into the clothes he wore to work. He was originally a beautiful brother, and he looked handsome in short-cut clothes.

Shao Kun saw that the lust was rising and rubbed him privately for a long time, Tang Ze said: "I'm going to work, you can't do this." The suspicious ears turned red, and he spoke softly with his very capable body. do not match.

Shao Kun had no choice but to suppress the evil thoughts in his heart and said, "Okay." Tang Ze secretly breathed a sigh of relief, who would have seen the wet nurse bring her son as soon as he went out.

The little guy could already recognize people, and when he saw Tang Ze humming, he wanted to hug him.

Tang Ze was also soft-hearted, he hesitated to discuss with his son: "Yang Yang, will Daddy go and make money for you?"

Xiao Shaoyang leaned forward on his little feet and wanted to hug...

Tang Ze had to carry his son over. A little helpless, I just wanted to reason with my son, but the son soon burst into a big smile in his arms.

Tang Ze's little dissatisfaction melted into his son's smile. Watching Shao Kun walk out and wandering out, he leaned over and reached out to tease the child. Tang Ze said helplessly: "You...don't support me!" Big and small would especially stumble him.

His son's eyes were very similar to Tang Ze's. Shao Kun looked at his son and his wife for a while, and his chest filled with satisfaction.

The two fathers played with the cubs for a while, and asked the nurse to take them away.

Tang Ze just went to the field.

Today is Tang Ze's first day in office, and Shao Kun is also behind him. As soon as they went out, I saw many villagers looking at them with ambiguous smiles: "It's better to be young."

"Oh, what are you talking about, I don't understand.

" So loving."

The voices of the people in the village were not small, even though they had deliberately lowered their voices, Tang Ze could still hear them, so shy!

When they got to the ground, the shopkeeper of Jufuzhai said at this moment, "Brother Shao, why did you come?" He had been waiting here for a long time. Yesterday, the two guys ordered some peppers and side dishes, and the dishes they made were much better than usual.

Even the old gluttons who used to eat secretly ask them if they have changed their cooks. They are the most able to taste the subtle changes on the tip of their tongues.

Good food is not only a good cook, but also has a lot to do with the quality of the dishes. Their chili is spicy and crispy, and the chili is strong enough. Yesterday, the cook saw such good chili and made the most famous fish head with chopped pepper in his hometown. Made it again with chili.

But the domineering spiciness shocked the whole Jufuzhai, and more than 20 fish heads were ordered that day. Everything I've eaten is good, and I even want to order the next day! This made the shopkeeper of Jufuzhai very confident.

The remaining peppers are chopped by the cook, mixed with seasonings and ginger and garlic to be pickled into chopped peppers. The chef, who always looked above his head, looked at those peppers like a treasure. Even the apprentice had to watch when he was cutting piers, for fear of being stolen by them.

And their dishes are also very good, just a simple shot of cucumbers, it sold out! There is one plate per table, saying that such tender and crisp cucumbers cannot be eaten in the quilted place.

Yesterday, Jufuzhai earned 30% more than usual in an inventory. There are still many old gluttons who don't know this. He had a hunch that the income of Shao Kun's family would definitely climb to a new level.

Came here early in the morning, wanting to see what other vegetables Jufuzhai could use in his field. Fortunately, I signed a special agreement with Shao Kun. As long as the dishes are fresh and tender, they will hardly taste bad. Such a good dish is actually theirs, and when you think about it, you admire your own discernment. But I didn't expect to wait so long.

Shao Kun said: "I have already handed this stall to my daughter-in-law. This is my daughter-in-law Tang Ze. Tell him everything you want

in the future."

"Yeah." Tang Ze nodded, while Shao Kun looked at him dotingly.

The shopkeeper of Jufuzhai said: "Recently, 1000 catties of chili per day, for ten consecutive days, 200 catties of cucumbers per day, and the rest of the vegetables."

This chili is a good thing. Dry the grind. Such a good quality of chili peppers has never been found before, and now I can't wait to wrap him up when he sees such a large amount of fire.

Shao Kun said: "The production in the land is limited, and a thousand jin a day is too much." It's just that the first crop is ripe, and there are still unripe ones.

The shopkeeper of Jufuzhai has some regrets: "Then come to 500 catties first." He has three stores, and chopped peppers can be stored. How much is not too much. The chili peppers I bought casually in the past were superficially spicy and didn't feel hot and spicy at all. This one cannot be missed.

Tang Ze talked to him about the price and deducted it from twenty taels of silver. It sounds like twenty taels is quite a lot, but if he wants such a large amount of goods, it will not take a few days.

The shopkeeper of Jufuzhai said, wait for the 22 taels to be debited and then save another 100 taels. He saw that strawberries and honeydew melons were still planted in Shao Kun's field. The seedlings hadn't grown up in the field, so he thought about it. I don't know what dish I made in my heart and I sucked in saliva.

Looking at Shao Kun's field at the moment, in his eyes it is a cornucopia, and he wants everything.

After finishing Jufuzhai, the village chief also came. The amount of food he asked for was not small, and each dish was at least ten kilograms. Especially the steamed dumplings he made, Guan Yujie and Bai Gongzi also ate two trays yesterday, and they were full of praise for their exclusive garlic sauce, and the village chief was flattered. Going to get some more. Anyway, every family has a cellar, which is suitable for storing vegetables, even if you take more, it will not be bad.

Others said, "Didn't the food sell well yesterday? My little grandson didn't eat enough tomatoes, so when will I put them on the table.

" Hey, I want to eat leek and egg pie."

"Yes, when will it start." Everyone was so anxious when they saw that they didn't set up a stall.