Chapter 37

There was a cloud in Shao Kun's heart. When he came out, he saw Xu Zhong. Shao Kun said to Tang Erge, "I'll have a chat with him!"

"Okay." Tang Erge went elsewhere.

Shao Kun said to Xu Zhong, "What are you doing here?"

Xu Zhong was able to come here, and he seemed to be very clear about what happened here.

Xu Zhong said: "Young master, I don't know why you insisted on not going home. As long as you come back, where is the status of that fake person? Now the master and the wife have both let go, and you come back as the county magistrate who is respected by all people, no less than Is it okay to show up every day in the wind and the sun?"

Shao Kun said: "Don't talk about this."

Xu Zhong said: "The eldest young master has shut up your friend? With the eldest young master's temperament, he will not have a good end. The world is like this, there are many unfair things! Some people are born to be superior, some people are as cheap as ants, and they will lose their lives at any time. People go to high places and water flows to low places."

Shao Kun suddenly He sneered: "Even if I go back, it may not be what you think. It's easy to ask God to send God, right?"

Xu Zhong was horrified, and wanted to use Shao Kun to deal with Xu Shirong's affairs and even get close to him No one knows, what does Shao Kun mean? Immediately thought it was impossible, maybe Shao Kun was cheating him, but it disturbed him.

Shao Kun is not as simple-minded as he imagined. Could it be that he has misunderstood?

His heart was in chaos, and Shao Kun only left him a handsome back.

It is impossible for Shao Kun to return to the county magistrate's house. Now he has a wife and children. When they did something wrong, Tang Ze was implicated.

This matter still needs to be discussed in the long run. Shao Kun and Tang Er went back to the carpenter to think about countermeasures for an afternoon. After racking his brains, he really came up with someone who could help him. Although this county is not big, there are hidden dragons and crouching tigers. There is a man who can't even bother his cheap county magistrate father. It is the son of Linghe, the youngest son of the King of Zhennan. It is said that he has been suffering from a serious illness since he was a child and wanted to seek medical treatment. He lived here. The two don't know each other yet. How could I beg him to take people out!

Shao Kun fell into contemplation and thought of a lot of ideas, all of which were rejected by him one by one.

Brother Tang patted him on the shoulder and said, "Shao Kun, what are you thinking, you didn't hear me calling you several times just now."

"Oh, is that right?" Shao Kun said, "It's about your eldest brother, why don't we? Look for Biluo." To untie the bell, the bell must be tied.

Brother Tang said: "Okay." They were about to go to Xianyunzhai, and when they passed the prison, it happened that the wardens of the prison were changing their shifts. One of the young yamen officers saw Shao Kun and the others kindly and said hello.

Shao Kun said: "This little brother, my eldest brother is locked in and suffers. I hope you will take care of me." The

young yamen smiled and said, "It's easy to say." To Shao Kun: "What's your eldest brother's name?"

"Tang Xiao." The young yamen

was a little surprised: "Didn't he let him go?"

"Ah?" Second brother Tang was a little excited: "When did he go home?"

For the sake of it, I don't think they are too long-winded, and said: "Not long after you left, you were taken away by a beautiful little lady, oh, but thoughtful, knowing that his leg was injured, he even asked people to prepare I have a soft sedan chair. I don't know if I'll go home or not. But it looks like I've had a lot of luck." There was a little bit of fascination in the conversation, after all, such a beautiful woman is usually rare!

Shao Kun repeatedly thanked him.

The yamen went away. Tang Erge's face became very strange, and said, "Big brother is really outrageous. We can't worry about it here, but he is messing with people."

Unexpectedly, Biluo took people away in the end, the little brother It's kind of infatuated, but it's better for someone to get it out than to suffer in it.

Said: "Since the eldest brother is gone again, let's go back first and tell Tang Ze and his parents, otherwise they will have to worry. When the eldest brother's leg is healed, he will go home naturally!"

"Well." In this way, the second brother Tang was a little dumbfounded.

The eldest brother has been old-fashioned since he was a child. He is a widower, and he has provoked such a beautiful little peach blossom twice. It's a joy to say it out.

That's it.

When I went back, I had to tell my parents well that this Boss Tang was also unreliable.

...

Tang Xiao was indeed brought back by Biluo. It was a small courtyard that seemed to be inconspicuous, but the location was excellent.

Incense was lit in the room, and Biluo walked in from outside, holding a porcelain bottle in her hand. Said: "This is the medicine I got from Doctor Bai. It's the best treatment for trauma."

Tang Xiao's legs were only suffering from some flesh and blood, and it was awkward to walk with blood congealed into scabs. It's nothing to a rough-skinned man like him.

"Thank you very much." Tang Xiao said sincerely, he had provoked someone who shouldn't have provoked him and thought he would die in prison, and to get a big living person out, he knew how hard it was to think about it!

Biluo lowered her eyelids.

Tang Xiao said: "I'm sorry."

Biluo raised her eyebrows and looked at Tang Xiao: "What are you sorry for?"

When I first saw him at the age of sixteen, his name was Xu Qin. He was a four-year-old baby. In the flash of time, he was so heartwarming. Soon he came back to his senses and didn't look at him, and said, "Your parents have been looking for you. Then the mountain road collapsed, and your father's last sentence was to ask me to find you and take care of you." Biluo's real name is Xu Qin. A little brother, three years younger than Tang Ze, was lost at the temple fair, and the family searched for him for many years.

Everyone helped find many places. Some people say that such a little child is afraid that he will die a long time ago. Whoever wanted to meet again, Xu Qin had been in the county all the time, but they had become far away.

Biluo was silent for a while, and said, "Do you like me?"

"I don't."

Biluo said, "Since your legs are fine, why don't we do other interesting things." , and began to unpack the second one!

Tang Xiao was startled and shouted, "What are you doing? Your father is my elder brother."

Biluo said, "Xu Qin died a long time ago, and Biluo is in front of you. You think I'm such a waste. What's the urge to bring you back? Men always have time to solve their needs, don't they?" He took off another piece. The arms are white and delicate, not like a brother at all, but like a real woman.

Tang Xiao said, "Nonsense."

Biluo said, "I saved your life, so it's not a loss for you to sleep with me. A man like you, who doesn't look down on a happy person like me, why do you owe it to me? Such a big favor for me? If I don't ask for a lifetime, can it be even a spring breeze?"

Tang Xiao frowned, "Calm down."

Biluo reached out her hand to stop him, her weak and boneless hand gently caressing his chest. There was a fascination-like body fragrance on his body: "You want me!"

Tang Xiao was very principled, of course he refused. Seeing him tightening his shirt, Biluo raised her eyes and said, "How many men expect me to offer a pillow seat, but you don't like it. Could it be that you're not a man? Or maybe you don't like it?"

"What nonsense." No man wants to be so humiliated .

Seeing that he was angry, Biluo smiled and said, "Then let me try your prestige." Although he is the flower of Gao Ling raised in the tea room, he has known the steps since he was a child.

Tang Xiao, a widower who didn't know the taste of meat for many years, couldn't resist.

Between Qin Se and Ming, Tang Xiao regretted it. He never thought that Biluo, who behaved so boldly, was the first time.

Although Biluo was in pain, but quickly cooperated, Tang Xiao still remembered that his words were not useful, and naturally refused to forgive him lightly.

Tang Xiao fell asleep later, but Biluo never slept. Looking back at Tang Xiao's handsome appearance, she was full of sadness.

He has been trained as a girl for many years, and he can't even be an upright brother, dealing with other men. Tang Xiao, a man with strong masculinity, is particularly attractive to him! What's more, he was fighting for him, no one had done this for him before.

Biluo half forced Tang Xiao in order to get revenge on him. I heard that when men can't control themselves between the beds, they can humiliate him. He said it with dignity, but in fact he was no different from other men.

The next day when Tang Xiao moved, Biluo woke up. Seeing Tang Xiao's expression of regret, his heart kept sinking. It's ridiculous that he still wanted to humiliate him, but he didn't, but he was humiliated once.

Biluo sorted out her mood. He got up and put on his clothes to endure the discomfort, and said, "We'll clear things up in the future, you can go home. There are twenty taels of silver here for you to use. If you feel that Biluo has served well, you can come to Xianyunzhai to turn over your concubine. brand." Biluo said that on purpose. With an identity like his, he will never be able to enter the gate of Xianyunzhai in this life.

"Where are you going?" Tang Xiao frowned.

Bi Luo blinked, with a hint of confusion: "You don't need to worry about this, Uncle Tang."

Tang Xiao was shocked, he was really cruel.

Tang Xiao naturally refused to ask him for the money. He left a sentence: "There are still some things at home that I need to take care of, but I will come back to find you!"

Biluo ignored him, he was the top card of Xianyunzhai, and how many rich young masters were waiting for him. Thinking about it this way, my heart doesn't seem so bitter anymore.

...

When Tang Xiao came home, Tang's father and Tang's mother cried again. But seeing him come back safely doesn't care about the mess.

Seeing Tang Ze, Tang Xiao sighed deeply in his heart: "Old boy is so old, you can get married."

"Don't spoil him. He is getting more and more outrageous now!" Tang mother said.

"Dad." Little Tang Yu ran over and hugged Tang Xiao's leg, Tang Xiao picked up his son and kissed: "Good boy."

Seeing everyone surrounding the elder brother to talk, Tang Ze secretly called Shao Kun aside and said: "It's not like you said!" The big brother didn't linger on the beauty.

Shao Kun said: "That's a pity, Biluo is a rare beauty. Your brother's determination is really strong, and he can sit without confusion."

Tang Ze raised his eyebrows: "What about you?"

"I don't have you . Is it?" Shao Kun said, "I can't see other people at all!"

"Nonsense, you just said that Biluo is beautiful, and the man is really greedy and fishy."

"Then I repeat, my daughter-in-law is the best looking. Yes, the baby born is also good-looking, and the man he is looking for is also handsome."

Tang Ze smiled and said, "Why did you bring me with you?"

"Otherwise, I'm afraid I'm not worthy of you."

"It's worthy." Tang Ze said seriously.

"What?" Shao Kun didn't react for a while.

"Deserving." He repeated.

"..."

The author has something to say: I saw everyone talking about Big Brother and Biluo.

Let me just borrow the building to say that the eldest brother was widowed and his daughter-in-law died during childbirth.

Biluo had a memory of being kidnapped at the age of four, so she could recognize him. Being sober means suffering, not to mention distorting his gender and flattering others.

He can't make men like this manly man. To fill in the gaps, all the people he met in Xianyunzhai were white-faced scholars, so the eldest brother was very attractive to him.

When he failed to seduce him, he was unwilling to be forgotten, so he boldly and semi-forced the eldest brother.

Why is the eldest brother being forced? One is that the son of an old friend is distressed by the wind and dust, the other is that he has been vacant for a few years without a target, and the third is that the Tang family has always been disciplined.

When Biluo entered the house, she lit incense, which also had a seductive effect.

A variety of factors, when superimposed, cannot be controlled.

Sorry for the bad experience.