Chapter 6 Courting Death

A lame old man on the street was sitting at the recruiting place. This old man was a carpenter. He was good at craftsmanship when his leg was not broken, and his family was wealthy, but since he broke his leg, his life has plummeted.

For more than ten days, I couldn't find any work at all. It's not as good as a beggar. When you are lucky, you can ask for a reward of ten or twenty cents. His wife's mother-in-law washed her clothes, her hands were soaked, and the more than 70 pennies she earned gave him a leg.

He was very depressed in his heart. If he had known this was the end, he might as well find a place where no one else would end his life, at least it wouldn't be a burden to others. Since he had this idea in his arms, his spirit and energy instantly slumped down, and his expression changed. Grey lost. When the employee comes over, he can't wait to take a detour. Who knows if he has any strange disease, he looks unlucky!

When Shao Kun came, it took a long time to identify him carefully before he found him. Walking up to him, he asked, "Master Zhai, is he a carpenter ?"

Lao Zhai raised his head and saw a handsome young man. He said, "Yes."

Can't see it, the tenon-and-mortise structure. When I disassembled it, I found that it was spliced ​​together with wooden blocks, and the shape was exquisite and admirable. But many people can't. When I was looking for the original owner, I learned that such an excellent carpenter had long since died. Seems to be starving! It makes people feel sad.

When Shao Kun met the living woodworker Zhai, he said, "I want to make a small cart that sells food. Put a pot in the middle, seasoning next to it, and a case board for kneading the dough. It's best to make a sunshade curtain on top. Do this. How much does a set cost?"

Lao Zhai woodworker was already exhausted, but he didn't expect to have such good fortune, and his breathing became a little heavier. "Are you covered?" In order to save money, some employers will chop some wood by themselves, and only pay the wages.

"Do you have any information?" Not every piece of wood can be turned into a wood. The wood that is cut now has to be dried for a month. He is anxious to make money to bring his wife back. If you can't sleep well after a day's delay, it's better to spend some money to get ready-made ones, like their carpenters will stock up on some wood in their hands.

When a rare business came to the door, Lao Zhai did not rush to agree, but asked carefully. Learned that he was going to make a frying pan. Immediately, he said, "Why don't you make a chopping board for a cart and a stove alone, wood is afraid of fire, and a spark can ignite." It's unimaginable to see a frying pan again.

Shao Kun said: "I'm trying to save trouble and think about the worst." There is a stove at home, just buy an iron pan. It's just that fine iron is expensive, but clay pottery is not banned. He said, "Can you add two wheels to me, so that I can move like a carriage. Push it and I can go." Because it is a stall business. Of course, it is more convenient to have reels wherever people go.

Lao Zhai said: "I can do it. It can be done with labor and materials. It can be done in 15 days." If he didn't hurt his legs and encountered urgent work when he was young, it would be almost five days if he went out and didn't sleep for five days, but he was getting older. My hands and feet are not as quick as they used to be, and fifteen days are already fast.

This is also the reason why most people don't use him. It's not embroidery. It takes so long to do a job. Who can stand it?

Shao Kun said: "Can you do it in ten days? In addition... two hundred articles will do? If you do this well, I will give you publicity, and people will come to you to do it!"

Lao Zhai frowned. A carved beam. One is two taels of silver. Such a big cart. The work of making a wheel is no less than that of carving. Four hundred wen really didn't want him much, he had wages but no money.

But he hasn't made any money for a long time, and the good wood he hoards is worthless when he doesn't use it. Nor can he keep using women's money. Although he lost a bit, it was better than not making any money. He said, "Successful." The hero was stumped by a penny. He agreed...

and took Shao Kun to his house to recognize him. After receiving the deposit of 30 wen, Shao Kun will give him another 170 wen.

Shao Kun went to buy a big iron pot. A decent cauldron starts at 3,000 yuan. Forty pounds of refined iron were used. Ordinary guys can't move. He has little money. I ordered a 40 cm small pot with the blacksmith, a shallow frying pan. This saves iron and the price is cheaper. Four hundred texts. It is also taken ten days later.

Shao Kun went to buy some grain, oil and other seasonings, and made some soy sauce stuffed with soybeans. These things look unremarkable. But three pennies and one flower. I didn't think I bought two hundred yuan and went in.

I bought three kinds of noodles, one fine noodles and two general noodles. Once mixed, the taste is richer and the cost can be reduced.

The carpenter's 170 cents left can't be moved, and Shao Kun still has 10 cents left to go home.

As soon as I got back, I heard Zhang Sanpang say, "Brother Shao, what are you doing? Today the village chief is going to be a matchmaker for his daughter." There are thousands of women in a family begging, and this is the first time I see a woman begging for a man with a man.

As soon as Shao Kun heard this, he seemed calm, maybe it was because the affair between the two of them was discovered. Otherwise, why are you rushing so fast?

"Then Shao Jie agreed?"

"Then there is still no agreement? The uncle who is the village chief will walk sideways after our village." In a village with more than 100 households, he said it was like an emperor marrying a daughter. have to.

It is not surprising that the Shao family can agree to this! Even if a child is looking for the village chief, it is a match. In addition, Shao Kun pointed out that he sucked the blood of his two older brothers to study that day. Hearing that it caused an uproar in the Shao family. The two sisters-in-law quarreled and were reluctant to offer him up.

He had to find someone who could continue his studies.

Zhang Sanpang said that the village chief knew that his family was poor and gave twenty taels as a dowry. This arrogant handwriting made many people dumbfounded. Twenty two. The poor cannot save so much in half a lifetime.

No wonder Zhang Sanpang spoke with a bit of envy and jealousy.

Shao Kun went back to the house. The remaining copper coins were put in a small box and hidden under the bed.

He was bored and wanted to find Tang Ze, but he didn't know if his daughter-in-law was relieved.

...

Shao Jie was depressed. He was okay with playing with the village chief's daughter, but it was a little uncomfortable to marry back. This kind of woman can be easily relieved by him without getting married, how can she be his wife? After all, he will be a high official in the future.

Guan Xiaohe's appearance can't be compared with Tang Ze at all. One is to be naked to make him feel a little bit, and the other is to wrap himself tightly, but it is the scenery in his heart that Tang Ze is very disciplined after he has verbally engaged him.

Unconsciously, he walked to the door of the Tang family. Outside the fence, Tang Ze was sitting in the yard in a daze.

His skin was as white as jade, and Shao Jie was a little excited. Could it be that he is also of one mind?

"Tang Ze." He looked at him emotionally. The resentful tone gave Tang Ze goosebumps.

Tang Ze suddenly looked over.

Shao Jie suddenly sighed again. Across a fence, it looks like a mandarin duck who was cut across the Tianhe River by the Queen Mother. In this situation, I can no longer restrain the impulse in my heart, and I can't help but read a love poem: "Guan Guan Jujiu, in Hezhizhou. Ah..."

When he read the poem, a pot of urine poured over him.

I saw Shao Kun glaring angrily: "Deflated calf, my daughter-in-law dares to molest me."