Chapter 131 Buying a home

The carriage kept moving forward.

Tang Ze lay lazily in Shao Kun's arms.

Open the curtains and feel the gentle breeze.

"Is it still motion sickness?" Shao Kun wrapped his daughter-in-law's broken hair behind his ears.

Tang Ze shook his head obediently. It was the first time for him to travel far, and he lost his energy after getting in the car. Fortunately, Shao Kun was always by his side, which made him feel a little more comfortable.

Tang Ze secretly glanced at Shao Kun, as long as he was by his side, he would not be afraid to go far away.

Just bumping into Shao Kun's eyes, Tang Ze blushed again. There are only the two of them in such a small space, and it is really easy to think about it.

"What are you thinking?" Shao Kun half-smiled.

Tang Ze was very flustered: "No... I didn't think of anything."

Shao Kun's lips pressed against his ear: "My dear, no, it's too easy to be discovered here."

Having said that, Shao Kun Holding him and eating tofu, Tang Ze was bullied with water vapor in his eyes, and his cheeks were red, which was a silent temptation.

Although Shao Kun is the leader, he is also distracted by his daughter-in-law.

At this time, Shao Kun felt that the carriage seemed to have stopped. He took out a bit of consciousness to keep his clarity, lowered his head and gave Tang Ze a light kiss, and said, "My goodness, I'll give it to you at night."

Tang Ze bit his lower lip halfway. Shy and resentful.

Sure enough, the carriage slowly stopped.

Suddenly, the curtain was lifted. Little Tangyu came up and said, "Uncle." The little guy's energy seemed to be inexhaustible, but he adapted very well.

Shao Kun immediately let go of Tang Ze and waved to Tang Yu: "You stay with Uncle Six, and I'll cook something delicious for you."

Every time the carriage came to a place, it stopped to rest for a while.

They wanted the fastest way to travel, and did not go to those official road stations or the like. Most of them are in the wilderness or at the foot of the mountain to feed the horses for a little rest.

This trip included Tang Xiao and his family of three, Shao Kun and Tang Ze, a guide. Two good warriors. There were eight people in three carriages. Shao Kun cooks automatically and consciously. Even Wufu said that every time he comes back from a long trip, he will be tired and thin, but when he goes out with them, not only is he not thin, he is also a little fatter.

As soon as Shao Kun came out, he was happy to see his teeth but not his eyes. I just feel that there are three meals a day to look forward to. This time I came out with half a box of bacon, bacon and sausages. And some dried vegetables. All the seasoning and cooking stuff are also brought.

Shao Kun is a person who never treats himself badly. Every time he encounters a village, he has to buy more than a dozen eggs. If he is lucky, he can even buy a whole chicken back. Feed them often.

Shao Kun first made a fire and opened the two water tanks to wash the chicken and rice. Divide into two pots, one for cooking rice. A boiled chicken, the air-dried chicken has a salty taste, so there is no need to add salt. It is very salty and delicious. When cooking, add a handful of washed and dried mushrooms. Although it has not been soaked in water, it is full of chicken fat and soup after a while.

Soon the scent began to dissipate.

Where can you eat such well-cooked food in the wild. Traveled far before. Along the way, if you are hungry, you will eat some hard and dry pancakes, and you will be a meal if you fool around.

It's been ten days since I came out, and I haven't suffered a single crime. It's like coming out to play.

The earthen pot was boiled on the fire, and the fragrance became more and more attractive. The adults and children in the carriage couldn't bear it anymore and hurried out, only to see Shao Kun raise a fire next to him. Said that the weather was dry outside, so I cooked another seaweed egg drop soup.

He can also make a dish and a soup outside, so he has time to spare.

The fragrance gradually became stronger, and Tang Ze just came down one by one. When he came out, he only felt that the heat on his face had dissipated.

Then he went to Shao Kun's side: "I'll help you."

Seeing that he had regained his former vitality, Shao Kun smiled and said, "Okay, eat more later."

Tang Ze was like a chicken pecking at rice. nodded.

"It's so good."

Tang Ze's face was a little hot again.

The people around were waiting for the rice to be cooked, and no one looked at them. Tang Ze had a bright feeling that he was having fun with Xiang Gong.

The beautiful eyes soon became shy again.

Soon the food was cooked, and everyone served the food. began to eat.

The dried mushrooms that had sucked up enough chicken soup finally stretched out shyly, chewing between their lips and teeth, very crisp. After smoked, the bacon is very tough, and the more chewy it is, the more fragrant it is. After eating a piece of meat, the cheeks are sour and then mixed with a mouthful of rice. Take a sip of seaweed soup. Just two words happy!

Shao Kun said: "How long will it take to arrive?"

"It is estimated that it will arrive in another three or five days."

After listening. Then Tang Ze was happy again, and he was finally here. He was also curious about what the rich and prosperous coastal land was like. This time, he had to take a good look and tell his parents about it.

...

Shao Kun and the others finally arrived, and they were already exhausted in order to travel.

Shao Kun and the others went directly to a well-known local inn and booked four rooms. Ask the shop boy to feed the horse well. Then he went to sleep with his wife in his arms.

When I woke up, it was the second day. After a good night's sleep, I woke up feeling refreshed and excited, and asked them to take it. The specialties in the store, sweet and sour fish, big bones in sauce, pearl quail and several other stir-fried dishes are all ordered.

Everyone ate it beautifully.

Next is a big fight. Shao Kun and Tang Xiao went together to choose a shop. When I bought a shop, I finally realized what an inch of land is worth. In their county, more than 800 taels of shops can be tripled here. As for a prosperous street lined with shops in Shao Kunxiang, a bigger one is needed. The price of the pavement is directly tens of thousands of taels.

Even Tang Xiao's heart tightened when he heard it: "It's so expensive?"

Xiao Er, who was traveling, said with a smile, "You don't know about this lord, and a good site like this is gone. It's your coincidence today, the original The winery is vacated only when it quits. The news of this shop is not spread out at all, otherwise you will not see it. Ten thousand taels is because the owner of the winery is in a hurry to get rich. If you are not in a hurry, you can add another two thousand taels. Sell ​​it." Ya Xing said: "If you have enough money, buy it. If you regret it, you can make some money by selling it again in the future."

Shao Kun looked at some other shops, or the location was not good. Or the place is not big. And the price is still seven or eight thousand taels. Looking at it this way, the 10,000 taels seem to be somewhat cost-effective.

Shao Kun came with enough money this time. Picked it up and bought it right away. Then he showed Tang Xiao the house.

I fell in love with the mansion of a former rich man. The three-yard yard is very new, and there are some pavilions in it. For rock gardens and the like, the asking price is 3,000 taels. In the end, the price was 2,200 taels, and Tang Xiao bought it.