Chapter 73 Rice Cake

Tang Ze has had a bad appetite in the past few days. He leaned on the bed and covered the quilt. He reached out to touch his lower abdomen. The baby's stomach was uncomfortable. After eating a little something, he became bloated and wanted to vomit. Also gradually lost weight.

Yihan said, "Brother Tang Ze, do you want some noodles?"

Tang Ze wilted and shook his head.

Shao Kun specially made sangzi, rolled wide noodles, and he could eat two bowls when he was not uncomfortable. But now I can't eat it at all, and even the smell is unpleasant.

Yihan took the noodles down, and after a while, he brought a bowl of something up, and Tang Ze's nose moved: "What is this?" It smells sweet!

Yihan said, "It's the brown sugar balls that Shao Kunge deliberately made for you." There was thick brown sugar outside, and the small balls floated on it. It looked very appetizing. Since Shao Kun entered the kitchen, he didn't come out. It took a lot of effort to get such a bowl of food in one afternoon!

Tang Ze took it and took a nibble. He couldn't even figure out what the ball was made of. It was very smooth and tough. After drinking a little sweet soup, it was very warm and comfortable to eat.

Shao Kun brought up a small plate after a while. There are white rice cakes one by one, which look very Q bomb.

Shao Kun said: "Try this."

Rice was originally a fine grain, and Shao Kun used a mill to grind it into rice milk, and then fermented it and steamed it. With a little sugar added, it is not as sticky as glutinous rice, but it is also very fragrant.

Tang Ze has been tortured by his appetite for a few days, and finally he has something to eat. He has one in his mouth and one in each of his hands. Seeing him like this, he knows that the rice cakes are delicious.

Shao Kun said to Yihan, "I left two for you. Let's go eat quickly."

"Thank you, Brother Shao Kun." He also knew that the two of them had a good relationship, so he went out when he saw it.

Shao Kun looked at him and finally said at ease: "If you like it, I'll make it for you next time."

Tang Ze moved his arms and hugged him.

Shao Kun said, "Are you going to get married tomorrow?"

"So soon." Tang Ze was a little surprised that the two were only engaged for a long time, so why are they about to get married.

Shao Kun smiled and said, "He is a hot commodity now." Not only him, but also the young men in the village. Seeing that their village is getting richer, girls from other villages want to marry them.

Tang Ze said with lingering fears: "Fortunately, I got married early, otherwise anyone who proposes to you will be able to cross the threshold." Now Shao Kun's prestige in the village is so high that even the village chief can't match it.

Shao Kun said: "I only want this one in front of me, even if I give me a hundred beauties, I won't change it!"

After listening to the old man of Chin Yang, Tang Ze said, "If you have a conscience, it's not worth my hard work."

"Yes, yes . Yes...you have chosen me with such a discerning eye!"

"Wait." The more Tang Ze listened, the more wrong it became: "How come you are complimenting yourself."

Shao Kun pretended to be stupid and denied: "This doesn't mean you have good eyesight."

Tang Ze He snorted, not as fooled as when he first got married, "I also want to go to a banquet." He likes quietness, but who made Zhang Sanpang a good buddy of Shao Kun? It's a celebration.

Good brother marriage Shao Kun asked four servants to help. When Zhang Sanpang has Xi Niang, he has certain rules, he just needs to do the tedious details!

Tang Ze was heavy, so of course Shao Kun had to attend with his wife, sitting at a table to take care of him.

The next day, it was busy before dawn, and Tang Ze also wore a new dress made for him by Big Brother Tang. Dark red with embroidery, Tang Ze's skin is very fair, and he is very beautiful in such clothes, which amazes Shao Kun.

"Does it look good?"

Shao Kun said, "Don't wear it. Today is someone else's wedding day. Don't you steal other people's limelight by dressing so well?" Shao Kun didn't want him to dress so beautifully and be seen by others. will be jealous.

Tang Ze also heard what he said made sense: "I haven't worn this dress once."

Shao Kun took his hand and said, "Wear it at home, let me see it."

Tang Ze was caught by his focused expression. His face flushed red, and he hummed softly. He lowered his head and thought that he was really finished. After being married for so long, he could still be teased by his words and blushed.

Tang Ze changed into his usual clothes and went out with Shao Kun. Obviously it was Zhang Sanpang who got married, but many people came to Shao Kun, and he usually didn't have much contact with the people in the village. Taking advantage of Zhang Sanpang's marriage plan, he planned to come over for a gift, met and drank wine, and it was considered to be on the line.

After seeing the two of them, they both said: "Oh, Tang Ze will marry!"

"Not bad, Tang Ze's life is good, and she became pregnant not long after marrying. It

's a blessing." Everyone praised enthusiastically, Tang Ze was a little embarrassed to hide behind Shao Kun. Shao Kun said, "Don't tease him, aunties, he's cowardly!

"

Tang Ze's face was a little hot. After a while, Zhang Sanpang came out wearing the groom's clothes and said, "Good brother, you are here. Come and entertain me." His parents died early, and his relatives moved to another place. , he is a single family in the village, so many people come, he is afraid that the reception will be poor: "I don't know if the banquet will be enough." So three tables were prepared, and who would have thought that there would be nearly ten tables. It was the same battle as the village chief's daughter got married last time.

Shao Kun said: "What's the matter, the small courtyard has all kinds of dishes, and then cook a few pots and arrange it. If the staple food is not enough, just eat the sauce

- flavored cakes." Let's do it, I'll count the money back for you."

"Damn, what kind of money do our brothers need?" Then he said: "Sanpang, I don't have anything to give you when you get married today, but the skill of filling eggs into cakes will give you. In the future, if you manage your business well, your life will definitely be the same!"

Zhang Sanpang knew how much profit was hidden in the seemingly inconspicuous small business. It was given to him. In order to express his gratitude, he said, "It's too good to be a buddy. I'll marry your daughter to your son in the future."

Shao Kun said, "Nonsense, you have to make up your own mind about children's affairs. It 's over."

Zhang Sanpang still wanted to talk, but there were people here, so the two of them had to go out and say hello.

Many villagers came to Shao Kun originally, but the bridegroom didn't drink much, and Shao Kun was drunk a lot. Fortunately, he was a big drinker and didn't drink too much!

Maybe the atmosphere was too good, Tang Ze also drank a few glasses of rice wine, and blushed a little more. Shao Kun helped him go home.

For the first time, Shao Kun discovered that his wife's wine was not very good, and she liked to kiss him after drinking.

This wine smell mixed with his wife's body fragrance. How could Shao Kun stand this kind of stimulation? Only then did the dry heat in his body finally dissipate, and he returned to the house after the cold air had dissipated at the door. As a result, just lying on the bed, the daughter-in-law posted it again.

This is a sweet burden for Shao Kun,