Chapter 115 The Death of the Rogue

The head of this person is Wu Xue. Shao Kun has heard of him. He is the master of all bad things. It is said that his current daughter-in-law has robbed others. She got married, and if she refused, she would sell it to the kiln.

Gathered a group of fox friends and dog friends, who are quite arrogant in this area. The people here have suffered so much, but they dare not speak. Ordinary people who dare to provoke him. After a long time, he really regarded himself as a big brother.

But raising hooligans requires money.

He has no ability, and now said that there is a new high-ranking official in the county, and the management is strict, and they dare not charge protection fees for kicking the door as arrogantly as before, so they put their ideas on Zhang Sanpang's body.

Everyone in the county has eaten egg-filled cakes, and there are long queues in front of the stall every day to come out to buy them, so you can make a lot of money in one day!

Wu Xuewei coerced and lured for several days, but Zhang Sanpang refused. He has never been rejected since he was so old. Immediately, the fire became popular, and he brought people and beat them hard, and asked Zhang Sanpang's family to come and redeem them.

In my heart, I thought that if there is no 10 taels of silver and eggs in the cake, don't think that he will let people go. As a result, Shao Kun came, but when he came in, he beat people. None of the subordinates could stand it.

Wu Xue was angry.

Shao Kun also froze his face and asked Erhang to help Zhang Sanpang beside him. Said: "Who hit my brother?"

Wu Xue laughed loudly: "It was your grandfather that I hit, what do you think?" Tears almost came out of his smile. After laughing, a vicious and vicious look appeared in his eyes, like a poisonous snake in the forest.

"Then you are dead today!" Shao Kun said with a cold face.

Mixed in the Tao, pay attention to is would rather offend the gentleman than offend the villain. This Wu Xue is a complete villain, he doesn't talk about etiquette, law and morality, and he does things on a whim. Dozens of lives are on his back, but he should eat and drink as if those blood debts never existed.

Once this kind of person is offended, he will be entangled incessantly.

Shao Kun also doesn't like to pay attention to such people. But he moved a little, so don't blame him for being rude.

At this moment, Wu Xue's cuffs tightened, and there was a flash of silver light. This is Wu Xue's exclusive secret. The dagger has been in his hand for more than ten years, and it looks like it grows on him. It is said that this man never sleeps with a woman. Remove the dagger.

I don't know how many people were caught off guard and died under his dagger.

But Shao Kun is not a fuel-efficient lamp either, just when he pulled out his dagger. Shao Kun flashed sideways, then immediately hit his back with an elbow.

Shao Kun works all year round, and his strength is by no means comparable to Wu Xue's.

Wu Xue felt a sharp pain, feeling as if his heart and lungs had shifted. The scalp was numb and the hands suddenly couldn't grasp the dagger.

It fell to the ground with a thud.

The younger brothers around were frightened, they had never seen the boss's dagger fall.

Wu Xue has relied on sneak attacks all these years, and he has started ruthlessly and then dominates this area. To be honest, Shao Kun is stronger than him, I don't know how much!

As soon as the dagger fell, he hurried to find the dagger, but was suddenly stomped on it. Shao Kun used 100% of his strength.

With a click, the bones in his hand were smashed to pieces.

"Ah..." Wu Xue let out a shrill scream.

Shao Kun knew that if these vengeful villains didn't silence him at this moment, there would be a lot of troubles. But he has never killed anyone, so he is still a little hesitant to start killing people.

Wu Xue also didn't know it well. With his years of experience in fighting, he didn't care about the severe pain of being crushed on the bones of his hand. He grabbed it with another good hand and raised a handful of sand. Shao Kun took two steps back. Taking advantage of this moment, Wu Xue said viciously, "You wait for me." After he finished speaking, he was about to run away, regardless of the life or death of those brothers.

The three caves of the cunning rabbit, he has done all the bad things, so he has to prepare a few more places of refuge. Human beings often have extraordinary abilities when they are in danger.

Shao Kun knew that Jin'er had already offended people severely, and if he didn't kill him, he would always be worried that this fellow would take revenge, and he was also ruthless.

It's too late, it's fast. Shao Kun then picked up an object and threw it heavily, hitting the back of his head.

"Ah..." There was a scream, and the back of the head bleed instantly.

Shao Kun was about to rush up, but someone moved faster than him. It was a woman who stabbed him in the throat. Three feet of blood spattered.

When Wu Xue went out today, he never thought that it would be the day of his death, and he died at the hands of the woman he had slept with.

His eyes stared like a ghost, and blood bubbles came out of his mouth.

Dead restless.

The woman threw the knife on the ground, looked at Shao Kun's pale face, and said, "No... I didn't do it."

With such a big disturbance, the yamen ran over.

Then I saw Wu Xue dead.

"Who did this."

The woman immediately pointed at Shao Kun and said, "It was him who killed my man."

"Murder in the street, and the crime will be added to the arrest." The yamen was a newcomer and did not recognize Shao Kun.

Seeing that Shao Kun was tall and strong, and was covered in blood, he believed it a bit. When arresting someone, he deliberately took a few steps back, for fear that the thugs would hurt him when they resisted. I am still a little happy, now that there are high-ranking officials here, whether it is the county magistrate or the Lu arresting head, they have repeatedly said that once they encounter trouble, they will be severely punished, and if they dare to resist beheading in the street.

At this time, he caught a thug with a serious crime, which was a big credit.

"She killed the dagger, not mine." Although Shao Kun intended to kill him, Wu Xue's death really had nothing to do with him.

"Sir, you have to be careful." This woman is still a little beautiful, and when she cried, I felt a little pity.

The headed yamen saw the beautiful woman weeping, and immediately became pity and cherish the jade. Now seeing that she is dead again, maybe there is still a chance to become a skirt guest. He said indiscriminately: "Bah, let me tell you, I have seen people like you a lot. You don't have to be dishonest. I'm not afraid that you won't recruit me if I get sentenced later."

"Is that how you handle the case?" Shao Kun also had a little anger.

When the yamen saw Shao Kun's anger, he rushed up. Ordinary people saw the yamen begging for mercy one by one, and it was the first time they saw this, and they even commanded themselves: "I don't need you to worry about how I handle the case, you still worry about it. Get down and take it away."

Shao Kun said: "Don't you call Lu Zhaotou to ask questions again?" The

yamen looked at him with real eyes, and then glanced at the others, everyone was new and didn't recognize them. Shao Kun shook his head. The yamen thought that this man was too bad, and even used Lu Zhaotou to scare him. Almost got his way. At this moment, he sneered: "You don't take a piss and take care of yourself. If you know Lu Zhaotou, then I'm still the son of the county magistrate. Besides nonsense, I have abolished your pair of tricks!"