Chapter 128 Short-sighted

Shao Kun said to Zhang Sanpang: "Go back and punish the worker on the cabinet for a month's salary, so that he can have a better memory. He also told the fruit and vegetable shop that no one can take the money from the cabinet in the future! Once there is a shortage, Whoever is responsible will pay."

Zhang Sanpang nodded immediately: "I will tell them well when I go back."

Shao Kun comforted: "Don't worry, we'll go to her house to find her."

Zhang Sanpang felt guilty . Difficult: "It's my fault, I'll just ignore her." I knew that Mrs. Shao Kun was not a fuel-efficient lamp, and she was unguarded. Twenty taels of silver was not a small amount, and she lived in an ordinary family in the countryside for five years. Can't make any money either. If the money didn't come back, he would deduct it from his wages. He didn't expect that Mrs. Shao would not be safe at her age.

Shao Kun and Zhang Sanpang went to Shao's house together, which aroused the ideas of many villagers.

A villager asked curiously, "Shao Kun, what are you doing?"

"I have something to ask my sister-in-law on the cabinet." Shao Kun replied.

"Hey, what's the matter?"

It caused another round of conjectures.

As soon as Shao Kun entered the hospital, Brother Shao, Sister-in-law Shao and Mother Shao were eating. Seeing Shao Kun coming, Mrs. Shao was a little unnatural.

But Mother Shao was very happy: "Kun'er is here. Have you eaten yet? Add a pair of bowls and chopsticks." Shao Kun is now her favorite son.

Brother Shao was also startled, and then said: "Let's eat a piece, you don't say a word before you come. There is no good food prepared at home."

Shao Kun said: "No, I'm not here to eat, there is one thing I don't understand. Ask your sister-in-law."

Brother Shao sighed in his heart. Now he is relying on Shao Kun to gradually get better. Now that I have learned to be smart, I will pay some of the money for my family every month, and the rest are in my own hands. I thought that Mrs. Shao might learn to behave better if she didn't have money in her hand. But Shao Kun came to the door specially, and he must have caused trouble again.

Sister-in-law Shao said at this moment: "Why are you looking for me?"

Shao Kun said, "Sister-in-law, did you take twenty taels of silver from the cabinet? Now the people in the cabinet are waiting for you to return it." Sister-in-

law Shao didn't think about it after taking the money. To go back. Now that Shao Kun is rich, it is said that the wooden balls that his son plays are worth a tael of silver, and there are still people at home serving him. Living like a landlord, I don't want to help my family.

Brother Shao didn't give her much money, and Mother Shao couldn't deceive the money, but it was uncomfortable enough for her. After a long time, he came up with a strategy, that is, to get the money directly. Anyway, as long as the money is in hand, who can make her spit it out. It's a big deal to let Brother Shao pay back the money, but it's already in her hands anyway.

If Shao Kun made trouble, he would be said to be unkind and unfilial, and he would turn his face away and not recognize anyone after he lived a good life. At this moment, she was not in a hurry at all, and said, "What kind of money, I don't know."

Zhang Sanpang still endured it just now. But seeing the appearance of Mrs. Shao's knife and meat, she immediately became angry: "How could you not know, you went to the grain shop to get 22 taels of silver, and the young man at the grain shop thought that you were in a hurry and you were a relative of the boss. Take it. If you don't take the money back now, we will sue the official!" Big

Brother Shao suddenly looked stunned: "You took Shao Kun's money?"

When the man asked, he was not angry, and said, "So what if you take it. It's not like the outsider said that Shao Kun's family has thousands of taels of silver, and I only took twenty taels, so I should treat us as filial piety." of.

That was a full twenty taels of silver, but it seemed insignificant to her.

Even Big Brother Shao couldn't listen anymore: "No matter how rich Shao Kun is, he belongs to him, so what does it have to do with you."

Sister-in-law Shao said the excuse that she had thought up before: "Even if I took the meat, it would be rotten in the pot. Shao Kun is so rich, can he still care about twenty taels? If you don't believe me, I will go to the neighbors and ask if there is any reason. The uncle is so rich, but he doesn't care about his elder brother and sister-in-law. If he takes twenty taels of silver, he will sue. Officer."

Shao Kun said with a cold face: "If you want money, you can earn it yourself, instead of going to my store to cheat money. You quickly take out the money." He warned.

Sister-in-law Shao was acting like a rogue: "I took the money, but I spent it, and I didn't have a single penny. Otherwise, you will take my life away, which is worth twenty taels of silver for you."

"You..." Zhang The three fat people are pissed off.

When Mother Shao heard this, her heart was half cold: "You spent all the 20 taels of silver? Where did you spend it? Oh, it's a sin."

Brother Shao raised his hand and was about to fight. rolls on the ground.

As soon as Zhang Sanpang saw this, he knew that Yinzi would not come back. Brother Shao

said: "Let me ask you a question, can you take out the money?"

Who would have guessed that Sister-in-law Shao was plausible: "If you give me the money, would I go to other people to make money?"

He waved his hands and said: "The family is unfortunate. Originally, I was married for so many years, and I didn't plan to do it, but now she is lying and cheating. The Shao family really can't tolerate such people. I want to divorce my wife."

Sister-in-law Shao was suddenly dumbfounded: "Why, I will give you children and help you to serve your old lady. You have no credit or hard work for so many years, and you want to divorce me just because of the mere twenty-two. "

But Brother Shao has made up his mind, and he is going to talk to the village chief.

Sister-in-law Shao cried again.

Shao Kun didn't bother and turned around and walked out the door. In less than two hours, the result of the incident was pierced back into his ears. Brother Shao wrote a divorce letter, but Sister-in-law Shao took his two sons away and said viciously that he would never let Brother Shao see the children. He left with twenty taels of silver and a letter of divorce in his hand.

Everyone in the village said that Mrs. Shao was unreal. Threatening with children, grasping Big Brother Shao's weakness, spending it first, and then asking the children to come and ask for money when there is no money. After all, it is the biological father. I don't believe Big Brother Shao can really ignore the children. This is killing two birds with one stone.

Most people feel that Sister-in-law Shao is short-sighted, and now Daniu Village is thriving and can sell both vegetables and grain. You can also find some odd jobs to do. More than three times more than before.

Their family has a relationship with Shao Kun, He Chou can't be rich, but cheated money in the past. Shao Kun's temperament can get used to her, but she lost a watermelon and picked up a sesame.

Twenty taels of silver sounds like a lot, but in fact it won't take a few years. At that time, what kind of good life can a woman who has been divorced have a good life?

Brother Shao came to Shao Kun at night, took out a small cloth bag from his pocket, and there were 5 taels of silver scattered in it: "It's my accumulation for a while, you take it first, and I will slowly take the rest. Find a way." His daughter-in-law did shameless things, and he had no face to face Shao Kun. After saying a few words, he left in despair.