Chapter 136 Fresh

Shao Kun went to visit Master Jiang Anmin the next day. This time in the coastal area, thanks to Master's covering, the danger was saved.

In return, he brought five thousand taels of silver to Shaoji Shuren Academy. Winter is coming, and seeing that these poor scholars are wearing thin clothes, I plan to order some cotton-padded clothes from outside to fight the cold. I brought a few jars of good wine to Jiang Anmin, as well as brushes and ink sticks from other places, which can be given to the students as a reward. use!

This time I came here and moved a carload of things.

Gift-giving is also an art, and items like Shao Kun's gifts were delivered to Master Jiang Anmin's heart.

Jiang Anmin became more and more satisfied with this apprentice. He was also very happy that Shao Kun came back this time.

With Shao Kun here, I feel at ease.

Guan Yujie and Bai Gongzi also heard Xin'er coming, and they were overjoyed to see Shao Kun: "You're back."

Shao Kun also collected some isolated books for them, and the two couldn't put it down.

Guan Yujie said: "It's hard for you to still think about our two brothers." I just felt that I was doing things with Shao Kun, and I really didn't recognize this friend in vain, and said: "Since you left, I seem to be ill, what should I eat? It 's not fragrant anymore."

Jiang Anmin smiled and said, "You are greedy."

Then three pairs of bright eyes looked over.

Shao Kun also understood, and immediately went to the kitchen to make squirrel mandarin fish, which was rich in hair and blood, plus a few vegetarian dishes.

The four of them began to feast on their stomachs, and after a few months of greed, they were able to get their wish.

Don't know how Shao Kun did it, even the mediocre little green vegetables can be very sweet in his hands.

People who didn't like to eat vegetables were rushing to eat it.

The hairy blood is very spicy, and the hairy belly and bean sprouts inside are also crunchy. Fishing and eating inside is like a treasure hunt. It's surprising how delicious pigs go into the water.

Squirrel mandarin fish has also made a level that does not belong to restaurants.

I haven't eaten for a long time, but this meal was hearty.

After three rounds of dinner, everyone was very happy to see Shao Kun back.

Jiang Anmin said: "Next year Tongsheng will end, and there should be a lot of people in our academy who can pass the entrance examination."

"Congratulations, Mr. Jiang." They have only run one phase of the academy, and they have received so many good seedlings. These people will take the test in the future, and at that time they will also be able to enter officialdom and benefit the common people.

Jiang Anmin also had a smile on his lips. He didn't expect that he had no chance to display his ambition in the capital, but it was realized in a remote province.

Now I am full of energy every day, like a second spring.

Of course, he knew that the reason why it was so smooth was all thanks to Shao Kun's full support. Those merchants who refused Jiang Anmin's alms before now regretted it. If I wanted to come in with the money to brush up on the reader's favor, I had no chance.

Guan Yujie said, "Brother Shao Kun, I'll give you a toast for all the poor scholars."

Shao Kun hurriedly stood up with his cup, and they both drank it. Bai Gongzi said: "Brother Shao Kun has such a good ability. It's a pity

that you don't need it. Otherwise, you can come back to study. Maybe you can get a good talent test!"

Such a precious apprentice, can't wait to pass on his knowledge to Shao Kun. If he can be an official, he must be a good official!

However, Shao Kun said: "I won't study anymore, there are too many distractions. I'll take good care of my son in the future."

Jiang Anmin said: "It's good to read more books even if you don't take the exam. I'll find some simple ones for you. , first look at something you don't understand and ask me!" The old servant next to him was surprised when he heard it. Back then, those princes and princes in the capital who wanted to worship Jiang Anmin as their teachers were rejected by him. Shao Kun could not wait to follow the teaching.

If this is passed back, those young masters in the capital who have eyes above the top still don't know what to think.

Shao Kun had to answer.

When leaving, he left with some books annotated by Jiang Anmin.

Jiang Anmin said with emotion to Guan Yujie: "It's a pity, if he wants to go to school, he will definitely be able to get a name."

This word spread out for some reason.

The shops opened by Shao Kun are very prosperous, and people from nearby counties come from thousands of miles to buy things. In the county can also be regarded as a party character.

Coupled with the Shao Kee Academy, it was difficult for him to keep a low profile.

Although the people in the county did not know him, they had heard a few things about Shao Kun, but they did not expect him to have such talent.

Everyone can't help but feel sorry for him.

Today, there is still a storyteller in the tavern in the county who uses Shao Kun to make up stories. Among them, the most popular is the story of Shao Kun and his brother's daughter-in-law, which is even more talked about.

Also sink a widely praised model.

Tang Ze was very curious after hearing about it, and took Yihan to the restaurant where the storyteller was in the county seat. I found a secluded place and ordered a few plates of side dishes, and it was full of people in no time!

That storyteller came late in a long gown.

Seeing him coming, everyone gradually quieted down.

I just listened to him talk about it, and most of it was a combination of some folk stories. In the story, Tang Ze was a son of an aristocratic family and was kidnapped by gangsters. In the crisis, Shao Kun, a master hunting in the mountains, fell from the sky and defeated the gangsters. The two fell in love at first sight. Private life by the river.

Apart from the same name, there is nothing alike.

But the storyteller had ups and downs when he spoke, and many people were fascinated by it. Only Tang Ze's cheeks were flushed, and he was soft and never willing to come out to meet people. Unexpectedly, the story of the two of them spread in the county. This feeling is very wonderful, and there is a secret pride in the shyness.

On the way back, Yihan could feel that Tang Ze was very happy.

When he got home, Shao Kun still didn't come back. He immediately went to the kitchen and cooked a table for Shao Kun.

When Shao Kun came back, he was still a little flattered: "What day is this?"

"Brother Kun, you haven't eaten the food I made for a long time. Do you want to taste it?" His eyes were surprisingly bright. very happy.

Shao Kun sat down, put a chopstick in his mouth, chewed it, and said, "It's delicious."

"Then eat more." After that, he added some food to him.

After dinner, I went to wash the dishes diligently. Shao Kun asked Yihan why he was so happy.

Yihan said that he heard a story about a restaurant storytelling today.

That night, Shao Kun held Tang Ze in his arms and said, "Do you know who wrote the story you heard today?"

Tang Ze shook his head.

"It's far in the sky, right in front of you." Shao Kun said, when the storyteller came to ask if he could talk about the two of them, anyway, he was a famous person in the county, and everyone was curious.

Shao Kun thought it was also very fresh and interesting, so he agreed. But I thought his story was too old-fashioned, so I wrote one myself. The first show was very popular. I didn't expect Tang Ze to sneak out to listen. Generally speaking, storytellers would say some dirty jokes in order to attract customers. Dude, you shouldn't be listening!

Tang Ze knew that he had been exposed, so he hummed and said, "How can you write me down in the script?" His tone was very soft: "I just want to hear if there are any excessive passages." Fortunately not.

Shao Kun leaned into his ear: "It's not easy if you want to hear it, let me tell you to my husband. There is a story of mandarin ducks by the water and listen to me in detail."

Tang Ze's cheeks flushed, and Shao Kun stilled . He didn't say anything, his hands were tied to his waist, and the domineering aura enveloped him, and there was nowhere to hide...