Chapter 35 Delicious

Shao Jie didn't even remember how he got back to the village. He had never been so humiliated and lost face in front of the servant and his classmates. More and more I feel the importance of fame! If he didn't have the ability, even the lowest servant would look down on him.

Shao Jie was very worried and fell ill after returning home. Shao Jieniang was begging God and praying to Buddha. Seeing that the exam is about to take place, can there be any mistakes at this time?

...

Shao Kun closed the stall and returned home in the afternoon. When he was taking a bath, Zhang Sanpang called him, saying that someone from the Tang family was looking for him. Let him go quietly!

Shao Kun groaned in his heart, quickly washed and dried, and went to Tang's house.

Since he moved forward, he has become a guest of the Tang family. As soon as I entered the yard, I felt that the atmosphere was not right. Tang's father and Tang's mother looked sad, and Tang's second brother was comforting by the side.

As soon as Shao Kun came in, Tang's father said to Tang's mother, "Xiao Shao, do you have any acquaintances in the county town? Tang Ze's eldest brother has been arrested and put in the prison!" The news just got that Tang Ze was trying to get a child and was afraid of stimulation. I had no choice but to tell Shao Kun.

The backbone of the Tang family is Big Brother Tang. Now that he is in prison, the Tang family has no idea.

Brother Tang has traveled all over the world in recent years, and there are friends in other counties, but there are no friends in this township. Then I remembered that Shao Kun went to the county town every day to set up a stall, maybe he could meet someone.

Shao Kun said, "What's the matter?"

Mother Tang's tears came down, and she said, "The man who reported the letter went out with his eldest brother. When he returned to the county, he seemed to have gotten into such a great person. He got up and told his father, otherwise the family

will be smeared." Shao Kun said: "Don't worry, I'll go and find out." Shao Kun's friends in the last life were all in prison. Light work, more oil and water. Although there is not much intersection in this life, it is still possible to treat your temper and want to visit a prison.

Mother Tang's tears seemed to flow endlessly, and she was very grateful to Shao Kun.

Father Tang was relatively stable, and said: "Don't cry for now, let Xiao Shao find out who has offended. It's good to work hard at that time. If you cry badly, the boss will see it when you look back. I'm going to be sad again."

Shao Kun hurriedly said, "That's the reason!"

Father Tang told Shao Kun to wait, and then took out two taels of silver from the house. Among them, there are one or two pieces of silver, and the rest are copper coins. He said, "I heard that you have to spend some money to clear the relationship. You should take this money first. If it is not enough, I will come back and find a way."

"It should be enough." Shao Kun said.

The second brother Tang was very ashamed, the eldest brother was in prison, but his own younger brother couldn't help at all, and he hated himself for being useless. To Shao Kun, "Is there any place where I can be used?" Even if you go out to run errands, there must be someone who is not.

Shao Kun thought about this for a moment: "Then you go to the city with me tomorrow."

"What time?"

"Yinshi."

"Okay." Second brother Tang happily agreed. Shao Kun said: "Since the matter has been settled, I will go back first. I haven't told Tang Ze for too long. I'm afraid he will become suspicious.

" The more I looked at it, the more I felt that Shao Kun was stable, and the restless heart gradually calmed down!

...

When Shao Kun returned home, Tang Ze was looking around outside the hospital, and when he saw him back, his eyes showed anxiety: "What's wrong with my eldest brother?"

Shao Kun was slightly startled. The villagers knew it. But didn't expect the gossip to spread so quickly?

Tang Ze and his eldest brother Tang Xiao are nine years apart. The children in the countryside are the older ones and the younger ones. Tang Xiao is older than him in many places, and he has a good relationship with the eldest brother.

Shao Kun quickly comforted: "It seems that there is a little trouble in the county town. I'll go in with your second brother tomorrow to have a look."

Tang Ze was still worried and held in his arms by Shao Kun: "My dear, it's okay to be obedient." His voice was calm and powerful, and it really seemed to be able to clear the haze in his heart. Tang Ze gradually calmed down and lay quietly on his chest.

Shao Kun gently helped him brush his hair, how could his daughter-in-law be so good.

In my heart, I made up my mind that no matter what happened to Big Brother Tang, I must get him out safely.

...

The next morning it was still dark, and Second Brother Tang came to Shao Kun's house. When I went out, I thought that if I came early, I would wait on the side for a while. Because I was thinking about my eldest brother, I didn't sleep all night. When I came here, I found that the candles in the house were already lit, and the courtyard door was also open. . When I walked in, I saw Shao Kun's figure busy.

I didn't expect him to get up so early every day, Tang Er Ge said: "When are we going?"

Tang Er Ge thought he had come early enough, but when he came, Shao Kun's work had already been done most of the time.

Shao Kun said: "You rest for a while, then leave right away."

Brother Tang couldn't take a rest, just sitting on the chair, he couldn't wait to stand up and said, "I'll help you with some work."

"That's good. "Shao Kun asked him to put the prepared things into the car, and the chicken sausage was still steaming in the pot. It smells weird in the morning. Brother Tang's stomach growled loudly, especially in this quiet morning.

He was a little embarrassed. Shao Kun said: "There is hot porridge and pickles in the pot first, and then I will bake a cake for you when we reach the county seat."

Second brother Tang said: "Don't eat..."

Shao Kun said: "Eat it, I have boiled a pot, and Tang Ze can't finish drinking it."

Second brother Tang was really hungry, and when he heard this, he opened the lid and found that He made sweet potato porridge, cooked with the best white rice. The fragrance of the grains coming from the lid made him a little overwhelmed.

The plate of small red oil pickles next to it also looks very appetizing.

The pot was full, and Tang Ze really couldn't finish it. Brother Tang quickly picked up a clean bowl and chopsticks next to him and filled a bowl. The steaming sweet porridge drank into my stomach, and my body felt indescribably comfortable. The red oil pickle is also salty and crispy, and it goes well with it.

Sugar is expensive these days, and ordinary people can't eat a few bites of sweet in a year. This sweet porridge was very much to his liking. After eating a bowl, I felt that I was not satisfied, and after thinking about it, I couldn't help but put another bowl. After two bowls of sweet porridge, the sky began to glow with fish belly white.

Shao Kun loaded everything into the car, and tied the weak places with ropes. It happened that Brother Tang also finished eating.

"Let's go? You don't want to eat?"

"No." It's a little late, so you have to leave quickly, or you will be complained by repeat customers when you arrive in the county.

Brother Tang and Shao Kun went out together. He is a man who can work and pushes the cart very hard. Shao Kun felt a lot more relaxed next to him. It's a two-hour walk. On the way, Shao Kun asked, "What is the reason for being arrested, eldest brother?"

"I don't know." It was because he didn't know that he was even more afraid. His eldest brother is a very stable person, and he won't quarrel with others. The whole family is curious about it.

Shao Kun thought it was useless. Said: "I'll have to go to the booth after I get to the county seat. You can wait for me by the side, or you can ask me first and then meet up with me!"

"Yes." Second brother Tang nodded solemnly.

Soon he arrived at the county seat. As Shao Kun expected, there were already many people waiting there at the place where the stall was on weekdays. When I saw him, I complained that I had to wait for a long time.

Shao Kun quickly set up the booth, and the people in front lined up in an orderly line. Shao Kun said, "This time, chicken sausages and chicken chops have been added. Would you like some?"

"How much?

" Two pieces, chicken chop is four cents a piece."

Rao is a regular customer who slapped his tongue when he heard the price. An egg-filled cake costs twelve cents to eat a high-end one. This price is really not low.

He hesitated, and Shao Kun quickly took out the marinated chicken chops and boiled sausages. Shao Kun makes thick-cut sausages. Yesterday, so many chickens had their flesh and crispy bones shaved, and there were only fifteen pieces of sausage. One section is cut into six slices, although some starch is added to it. It's not as honest as pure meat, but the price is also very reasonable. The chicken is raised by itself, but the seasoning is expensive. The seasonings used by Shao Kun are all shipped from other places, and the price of a pound of seasonings is more expensive than candied fruit. As for the chicken chops, which are more flavorful after being slapped loose with the back of the knife, fried in oil, the marinated meat has shrunk a lot in an instant. Fragrance is also invigorated. The sausages were neatly placed next to the pot, and oil bubbles appeared on it after a while.

Those old repeat customers can't stand the smell.

He immediately said: "Hey, the one in front, do you want to buy it? If you don't buy it, I'll buy it first, I'm in a hurry!"

The repeat customer who came in first came back to his senses: "Buy, who said I wouldn't buy it? ." A little distressed, he took out twelve wen, constantly comforting himself, anyway, I don't eat often, so this time I will treat it as a luxury. As a result, after taking a sip, he became restless.

After adding thin crisps, eggs, intestines and meat, it is very thick in the hand, and he is a big man who does not pay attention to image when eating. It took a big bite, and it was fragrant. The sausages are better than the ones bought at the small deli stall outside. He had never eaten such a strong bite of sausage, but compared to chicken, sausage was still slightly inferior. I don't know how to make this chicken chop. The bite is smooth and juicy, with a combination of lettuce and crispy, full of fragrance. I am not willing to take a small bite, and it is very regrettable that no matter which part is missed. I immediately realized in my heart, oops, it would be difficult for him to return to the past after having eaten this luxury version of the egg-filled pancake!

Whoops, stall owner thieves can steal money! This idea flashed away, and I was quickly attracted by the fragrance in my hand. Keep eating.

Originally, the meat taste is domineering, and the customer in front of it is standing next to it. With the satisfaction on his face, the people behind him became more and more anxious.

It was so extravagant that Shao Kun made one for Brother Tang. Brother Tang was flattered, he saw it when others gave him money just now. In all fairness, he was reluctant to eat a cake of twelve cents.

This is entirely thanks to Tang Ze, after taking a bite, you will know why so many people line up to eat here. This is the best cake he has ever eaten.