Chapter 76 Watching children

Tang Er's sister-in-law was prepared according to a baby from pregnancy to childbirth. Who would have thought that such a good thing would happen.

Granny Wen had to deal with an adult and two dolls for a long time.

He finally opened the door and said, "Gong Gong and mother-in-law go in to see the adults, and those who see the children come here." As soon as they entered, there were two screens that were tightly spaced apart!

Everyone went to see it, I have never seen a dragon and a phoenix in such a big age.

When I looked at it in the past, I couldn't help laughing. My brother was a fat baby with more than seven pounds, and his face was full of flesh when he was born, but his sister was pitiful, only four pounds. When he saw it in his stomach, he couldn't compete with his brother.

After seeing her daughter-in-law, Mother Tang came over to see her twins and grandchildren, and said, "Why is the baby girl so small?"

Even the mother-in-law said, "The big one is strong, and the small one needs to pay more attention, otherwise I'm afraid it will be Can't stand." It means can't survive. People's big day, can't say this kind of words, just change the word.

Mother Tang nodded repeatedly.

Their family is thin. There is only one grandson, and there is no patriarchal attitude in the village.

"Okay." Mother Tang sighed.

When the second brother Tang came to see, he was all around the child. He forced his way in. Seeing that the two children's elder brother was much older than his younger sister, he stretched out two fingers and poked his son's face: "How can you bully your younger sister?"

Everyone saw, Tang Erge It was gentle, but his son was too stubborn to cry. The cry was earth-shattering.

Mother Tang kicked the second brother Tang angrily: "You really owe him, what are you pulling him for?"

Sister Tang had just fallen asleep, but she was awakened when she heard the child cry like this, and said weakly, "Did the child cry?"

I had no choice but to hold the child over. After being coaxed a few times, the baby stopped crying.

Everyone was surprised: "How can a child with such a small amount of children understand the rude words?"

Mother Tang said, "The child is smart!"

This group of people has seen the child, so it's not good to disturb the child and the second sister-in-law Tang's rest here all the time. Go out first.

After coming out: "Second sister-in-law is really lucky, both children and children make up a good word."

"Yeah. The son is handsome, and the daughter is beautiful. They all chose the right place to follow their parents."

Everyone praised and gave Tang Mu Gong . happy face.

After a while, Brother Tang came out. Said: "The children and adults have both fallen asleep."

Tang Ze said: "I didn't know that the second sister-in-law had two children, so I prepared a safety lock and went back to make up another one." It is made of pure gold and is very beautiful.

Tang Erge didn't want to accept such a precious thing, but the meaning of the lock is too good. It can lock in safety and entrust the blessing of the elders. He said, "If you have a heart, this lock is for my sister." She is too weak. .

Tang's mother said, "I can't blame Tang Ze for preparing one. No one thought of it." Even the women who were born in the village did not say that they were two children! It caught their family by surprise.

After the second sister-in-law of Tang became pregnant, the family conditions were better, she ate more than others, and her belly was a little bigger than others, so no one was surprised.

Soon people from the village came over with rice grains to give gifts.

"The child is asleep, and when he grows up, I will take it out and show it to everyone." Brother Tang said happily.

The people in the village are not as polite as those who speak outside. Said: "You are quite fierce, and you can make two shots!" After saying that, he blinked.

It made the young people present blushed and embarrassed. They used to say behind their back that Sister Tang could not give birth, but now that words gradually turned into envy, and no one could keep up with the speed of hugging the two.

Brother Tang said: "My son's name has been thought of a long time ago. It's called Tianci." The

villagers said: "It's a good name, but no, it's a gift from God. One dragon and one phoenix."

"What's that girl called?" the villagers asked.

Brother Tang said with a smile: "It's called Kexin."

"Hahaha, okay." My

daughter Tuo is blessed to be born in his family, and it's a good thing to have a girl.

Then he looked at Tang Ze: "Xiao Tang is about to give birth. I don't know if it's a son or a daughter?" Everyone wanted to please Tang Ze and say something auspicious, but after taking Tang Er's pregnancy, they might have twins. But seeing that his belly is a little smaller than the normal one this month, I won't say that...

If there is someone who is picky, ask Shao Kun: "What do you like?"

Shao Kun said, "I like it all." In fact, he prefers his brother. It would be better if their baby was like Tang Ze.

"Haha, Tang Zesheng likes everything? That's the rarer daughter-in-law."

"Hey, I'm ashamed!"

Tang Ze blushed and wanted to hide behind Shao Kun, but he didn't know that the more he did, the more he would see him in everyone's eyes. Show affection.

Shao Kun said: "He was tired from coming out early in the morning. Let's go back first and call us if we have something to do."

"Go." Mother Tang said.

The two went home together. Tang Ze said: "Nephews and nieces are all good-looking, but I don't know who our baby looks like?"

"It's better to be like you." Shao Kun kissed his face.

Tang Ze was looking forward to it.

...

Tang's second sister-in-law is also entering the winter after giving birth, and the food city in the county is ready. Forty-two merchants were selected for the first batch. Pay a year's rent and management fees, and diners can eat there.

In the long winter, people in the county have no entertainment programs. Now they have a good place to go. Find a clean table in the food city, ask for a free pot of tea, and ask three or five friends to have something to eat. chat. By the way, it is a pleasure to watch the snow!

Brother Tang is completely in charge of the food city stall, and can be divided into five taels of silver a month, and there are scholars to help, he only needs to sit in the town. Shao Kun is the boss.

The merchants there are carefully selected, taste good, and earn a lot of money every day. Those who were conservative and waited and watched, all regretted the beginning. They knew that it would be good to use dim sum when selecting merchants.

Can only look forward to next year.

Shao Kun now accompanies Tang Ze in the yard every day. After a while, a child knocked on the door: "Uncle Shao Kun, the village chief asked you to come over."

Shao Kun grabbed a candy and handed it to him.

The child suddenly opened his mouth and jumped up happily, but he didn't expect to get a piece of candy by sending a message. Coming to Uncle Shao Kun is really good work!

Shao Kun sent him away.

Tang Ze said: "What's the matter?" "Let's

go and see?"

Tang Ze was clearly curious, but said, "I won't go."

Shao Kun kissed him on the mouth, and Tang Ze's cheeks were a little red. Shao Kun said: "Wait when I come back and tell you." Tang Ze hummed.

Shao Kun is now a popular person in the village, unlike he used to be a marginal person, now he will be called to discuss major and small matters in the village.

Shao Kun went to the village chief's house. The village chief's house was full of black people. When he saw Shao Kun coming, the village chief immediately got up and laughed: "Shao Kun is here, isn't Tang Ze with you?" Although he has always been high above Yes, it's a bit rusty to please others at first. Doing this in front of everyone is also to make a statement.

"He doesn't like to join in the fun." Shao Kun said.

The villager asked, "What's the matter?" The

village chief said, "I have a relative from afar, and he said he wanted to play in the snow here, and asked us to entertain them." Originally, it was his own business. But in winter, the village is completely white, and there is nothing.

He also committed difficulties, and he did not dare to offend the elder brother of the noble family. Or the mother-in-law gave him an idea. Think about it and decide!

The village chief said, "I'm thinking about letting the house I live in and turning it into a small restaurant. We'll just live in the old house by the riverside." He and Shao Kun's house are decent in the village. Shao Kun can't vacate the house, only him He said: "I will take care of the house and collect the room fee. Everyone cooks and pays for the meal! The hunters can also accompany the hunters up the mountain to collect the money to play with. When the snow thickens, build a sloping land to water and freeze the ice. Where have those noble sons seen this, everyone can earn some income in winter." When the

villagers heard it, they found that they were all in vain. The village chief's intention is to ask Shao Kun to make it. Who can cook better than his family in the village?

But the village chief gave up his house to other **, just for the two money, shouldn't he be poor and crazy?

In fact, everyone is the truth! Daniu Village is not a wealthy village. The village chief married his daughter and paid for the money he had accumulated for half his life. This year, the fields were flooded with no harvest, and after paying the taxes, there was not much left. I have been eating and chewing dry for several months in winter, and I have nowhere to make money, and my heart is not settled.

Right now, there is a son from an aristocratic family who wants to come over to enjoy the snow. This person who breaks mountains and rivers is not good enough for the scenery. He can only work hard on playing and eating!

He wanted to bring Shao Kun into the group, but Shao Kun was not short of money, but he was afraid that the villagers would gossip again, so he said it frankly.

The villager said: "What about us?" The

village chief said foolishly: "As long as you do it well, go back to them and publicize it, and when the time comes, you can also receive other people. Everyone should be more enthusiastic." But that's all More to come.

Shao Kun said: "Okay!" The

village chief paid special attention to Shao Kun's attitude. Seeing that he agreed, his heart that was hanging high finally fell.

Shao Kun said: "I see that there are still a lot of fish in the river. Fresh fish is expensive in winter. If you fish it out, you can definitely make a fortune." The

villagers were moved. What the village chief said just now had nothing to do with them. What Kun said was to show them the way!

The conservative villager asked, "Can you sell it?"

"I want it! I want as much as I have." Shao Kun said.

Everyone suddenly became temperamental. On the same day, someone caught a big fish weighing more than seven pounds and two small ones, and Shao Kun took it back with two cents per kilogram. The income from this net is more than 20 yuan, and the villagers are deeply stimulated by this money.

Started fishing.

Every day, Shao Kun can collect dozens of catties of fish and keep them at home.

Soon the wealthy and noble son arrived, and he frowned as soon as he arrived. He said that there are many good places here, but in fact, the poor valley, he was deceived.

The village chief's house is the second most luxurious in the village, but in the eyes of these rich and powerful sons, it is quite ordinary. Turning my face, I want to drive a carriage back!

As a result, he smelled a spicy and delicious smell in the air, and he immediately said: "What is this?"

"It's Shao Ji's spicy boiled fish." The village chief introduced.

"Buy some and try."

"One 20 cents." The village chief said, that is, sliced ​​fish wrapped in egg white, a small bowl of fish served with some bean sprouts, dried tofu and other spicy soup, and then sold for two Ten cents, he received two cents of fish from the villagers, and he made a lot of money when he changed hands!

The rich and powerful son said, "Come here for ten copies." He just couldn't stand their countrymen's way of digging Soso, and told him what the money meant? Do you laugh at him for not being able to pay?

The village chief jumped his temples heavily after hearing this. Is it too late for him to learn cooking at his age?