Chapter 33

"Mother, why are you here?" Shao Kun used to hate her very much, and Shao's mother didn't even want her youngest son because of an unruly daughter-in-law. But since knowing that he is not her son, he has become more peaceful.

Mother Shao glanced at Shao Kun crampedly and said, "I'll take a look at your big house." She also knew in her heart that she owed Shao Kun a little over the years, but what can she do? She is a widow and has to rely on it Son, the eldest son is steady, the youngest son is extreme. If you choose between the two, everyone knows how to choose.

Now that Shao Kun is out, everyone in the village came to celebrate, but none of the Shao family came. Today, after she finished her meal, she wanted to come and have a look. She was a little embarrassed and apologetic when she walked to the door. She was hesitating when she saw footsteps inside, so she hid, only to find out that it was from the Tang family when she saw people walking away!

Mother Shao thought and took a secret look and went back. She glanced at it without thinking, and was discovered by her son.

As soon as Shao Kun heard what she said, he quickly opened the locked door, lit the newly bought candle, and saw the style of the house by candlelight.

"Okay... This house is really nice."

Shao Kun said, "I can't live in it yet, it has to be left to dry, then please come and live for a few days?"

Mother Shao waved her hands again and again: "Hey, I can't sleep in a different place! "Having said that, I'm actually very happy. Shao Kun is more benevolent and righteous than her second son. Whenever she went to her second son's house, the second child had a straight face, for fear of falling in love.

Shao Kun said: "Why are you being polite to me?"

Mother Shao glanced at Tang Ze and said, "I heard that Xiao Tang has a child, you must keep it!"

"Don't worry."

"You have to have a son, and only if you have a son can you stand up." In the countryside, there are clan neighbors, and there are many disputes. Of course, when something happens, a large group of people will gather around to have the confidence and sense of security. If the people living in the village don't have a son, they can't even lift their heads!

When Shao Kun heard this, he quickly said: "It doesn't matter whether sons or daughters are the same."

Shao's mother was very persistent: "Can it be the same? You don't understand this."

Tang Ze was under a lot of pressure.

Mother Shao sat here and went back!

Shao Kun said to Tang Ze, "Don't listen to my mother, no matter whether you give birth to a male or female, it is our child. I feel the same pain." few. If you miss a word, you won't be able to sleep for half a night.

Tang Ze snorted and thought that it would be better to have a son, so that there would be no pressure later.

Shao Kun went home with him, and it was not too late. He also has to prepare for the booth the next day. Often get up before dawn!

In order to build a house, Shao Kun spent almost all the money that Tang Ze and his family managed to save. Now that Tang Ze has a child, he is short of money, so he can save more.

Lie on the bed and put out the candle.

...

The next day, Mother Shao started rummaging through boxes and cabinets, which caught the attention of Sister-in-law Shao. She ordered her son to go to the old lady's house. After a while, her son came back and said, "Where is my milk turning the fabric?" Sister-in-law Shao hurried over. Sure enough, I saw the old lady taking out all the fabrics at the bottom of the box. There are two feet of various colors. These days, silk cloth can be used for taxation, in other words, money.

The old lady turned it out very wrong now.

Sister-in-law Shao said: "Mother, what are you doing with these things?"

Mother Shao said, "Shao Kun's daughter-in-law has children, and I didn't send anything to them when they got married. I have to find materials for him and make a few small ones. Children's clothes." Parents all want their children to be good, and it's better to send children than adults. Besides, children are just big things. It doesn't cost anything at all, and it looks good as a gift.

But Sister-in-law Shao was a little unhappy: "Yo, this cub is still in the stomach, and grandma has made clothes for Xiangji, and our baby is under your eyelids. The sky is gone."

When Mother Shao heard this, she put down the tumbling material in her hand, frowned and said, "What is this, I usually love him very much. I live far away from Shao Kun and the others. What's wrong with sending something? Are you eating less of me on weekdays?" Recently, many people have said that she is confused. If you don't see the Tang family, you can't wait to treat Shao Kun as your own son.

If the eldest daughter-in-law hadn't been messing around in the middle, the relationship between their brothers wouldn't be as good as it is now.

Besides, this sister-in-law Shao is not a good thing. Who is willing to give Shao's things to whom? She is a daughter-in-law, and her hands are too long. It is not bad for her mother-in-law not to set rules for him. She always wants to push her mother-in-law. , isn't this sick?

Sister-in-law Shao didn't expect the old lady to slap her this time. She felt shameless and shouted loudly at this moment: "Okay, are you looking at Shao Kun's progress and despising our family? If Shao Kun is true A filial person, I have already taken you by my side, and it's still up to now? You, I think it's a waste to please, and I can't get a good one if I wasted this material."

Mother Shao laughed angrily: "Why, I'll give you the material. Don't waste it, it's a waste to give it to others. If you say that, then I'll break it with you?"

Sister-in-law Shao didn't want to fight with her. She walked out of the yard quickly and fell on the chair, crying and shouting, "Hey, I'm not alive! I have no credit for serving the old lady for so many years. Hard work, people... I didn't want to be rejected by others. I look in the mirror and I'm not a human being." Mrs.

Shao likes to sing, read, play, play, and play. Many neighbors are tired of it, but this A different time, Mrs. Shao had an attack with Mother Shao, everyone came out to watch the fun, and pretended to persuade: "What's wrong?"

Mother Shao's face was ashen. She dislikes the whole village to spread the word about family affairs. In the past, she would endure it if something happened, but her eldest daughter-in-law and her are two extremes.

Sister-in-law Shao saw that there were so many people gathered around, but she was even more enthusiastic. Said: "I have served you old and young for so many years. In the end, it didn't end well."

Mother Shao trembled lightly when she saw that she was avoiding the key: "Do you dare to tell everyone what the reason is? Did you see me? Are you making clothes for the children of Shao Kun's family? Whose daughter-in-law has such a long hand like yours. I'm not dead yet, and I'm not up to you to control my things?" When

everyone heard her, they thought more about her. . In the past, I always listened to Mrs. Shao's complaints, and the young daughter-in-law who has not been rectified by her mother-in-law felt a little sympathy for her!

Since the last time Shao Kun came here to pierce Mrs. Shao's mask, everyone came to repentance. Originally, unlike what she said, she was a little ashamed of scolding Shao's mother behind her back before, and she was also a little disgusted with Shao's character.

Those who have suffered losses will no longer share the same hatred as before. They all take Mrs. Shao as a joke, and only Mrs. Shao doesn't think so.

The neighbors cleared their throats and said, "It's your fault, how can there be money for the old lady's private house?"

I don't know who in the crowd said more: "You're poor and crazy."

Sister-in-law Shao was furious: "Who said that?" But everyone rolled her eyes at her and ignored her at all.

Sister-in-law Shao said: "For so many years, the old lady has been living at home, and we can't make it even if we serve it every day. Seeing that Shao Kun is rich and noble. If you live in a big house, people will look down on our family!" Weird.

Mother Shao said: "I'm not too old to move now, otherwise I'll definitely be mad at you, a scumbag. Back then, I gave you the house and the land, and you said that you will be old. I understand, but I just don't want to make my life too comfortable. I'll go to the patriarch now and ask for a new division." Sister-in-

law Shao was suddenly dumbfounded. She was crying so much because she wanted her mother-in-law to make some concessions and make clothes for his son. It was best to make her clothes too. She even wanted to hold the old lady before letting him walk around with Shao Kunduo. Get some good back. Who would have thought that the old lady was actually hard-hearted. Now she is in pain.

Go to coax the old lady and she won't be able to get off the stage. At the beginning, in order to grab the house and land, it was agreed that the old lady would be given away for a hundred years. Everyone else went out of the house. All the valuable things in the family belonged to them, and their brothers turned against each other, and the second child still hates their family.

She had no choice but to put on a smile: "Mother..." Instead, Mother

Shao cried, feeling useless in her heart. When she was young, she let her mother-in-law control her, and finally her daughter-in-law became a mother-in-law, and was slapped by her daughter-in-law?

When Mother Shao cried, the neighbors couldn't stand it anymore: "You have to keep your eyes open to marry a daughter-in-law."

"Auntie, don't cry. Why don't you come and stay at my house for the night."

"Yes, yes!"

Sister-in-law Shao was in a hurry, she got up from the ground and walked quickly to Mother Shao's side: "Hey, my mother is joking with me, okay, okay, don't bother everyone." He grabbed Mother Shao's hand and dragged him home.

The neighbors couldn't stand it anymore, and immediately scolded Mrs. Shao: "What are you doing, what's the matter, you have to nod where your mother-in-law is going, and come to my house today." After the old lady finished speaking, everyone hurriedly surrounded She went to a neighbor's house.

Sister-in-law Shao was about to fall into a cold sweat. This matter was beyond her control.

...

Shao Kun heard about this when he came back in the afternoon, but according to the villagers, Brother Shao and sister-in-law knelt down in front of the old lady to admit their mistakes and coaxed people back. .

Shao's mother and eldest son have lived together for many years and are used to it. Seeing that there was support from the neighbors, and my son kept making amends, I borrowed the donkey to go home!

Shao Kun didn't expect this to happen because of him, so he hurriedly made something delicious to send to Mother Shao, and looked at the old lady by the way.

Shao's mother was very happy to see him, and gave him the pastry on the table.

Shao Kun said: "Mother, come to my house for two days when the house can be occupied."

Mother Shao pondered for a while and said vaguely: "We'll talk about it later."

Shao Kun cooked a chicken for Mother Shao and brought it all. A pot full of flavors and fragrances. Seeing so many meat tigers, Mother Shao said with a face: "You are too prodigal, you can't eat like this if you have money. You take it back and make up for my unborn grandson." Although she said that, she saw Meat is also thirsty.

Shao Kun smiled and said, "Mother, don't worry, your grandson won't be hungry, this is for you."

After chatting for a while, Mrs. Shao's unsightly guy didn't come out to make trouble, probably because he was warned.

Shao Kun stayed for a while and then went home.

Tang Ze was waiting for Shao Kun at the door. When he saw him coming back, he quickly greeted him and said, "How is your mother?"

"It's okay."

Tang Ze thought for a while and said, "Did you invite her to stay at home?"

"Invited." Shao Kun squeezed his face: "You don't worry about your man doing things?"

Tang Ze His face flushed, and he glanced at him.

Shao Kun wrapped around his waist from behind and reached out to touch his stomach. In Tang Ze's ear, he said, "When will the child come out." He couldn't wait.

Tang Ze said: "It has to be next year anyway."

Shao Kun muttered to himself: "It's been so long, I don't know if my son misses me? I want to see him."

Tang Ze said sincerely: "He didn't think, really of."