Chapter 134 As He Wished

Shao Kun's business is good. He can sell half a year's worth of other shops in three days, and the profit is very high, far from what his hometown small county can compare.

It is not an exaggeration to say that it is a day of gold.

But he was not at ease. There are too many shops here, one is easy to make people jealous, and the other is lack of stamina.

After all, rice, noodles, grains and oils can be eaten for two or three months. No one can buy food every day, and they have to think of other ways to make money.

Shao Kun took the initiative to find the chairman of the Chamber of Commerce.

The chairman of the chamber of commerce was making out with the girl. As soon as he heard that Shao Kun was looking for him, he came over without even putting on his shoes and said, "You are looking for me."

"I want to find a few people to discuss cooperation, can you help." Shao Kun said.

The chairman of the chamber of commerce said: "This is no problem, who are you looking for." The chest thumped.

Shao Kun said several names, one was a century-old pastry shop. One is an old local lo-mei store for more than 20 years, and the smoked sauce is also excellent. There are also several well-known local brands, each of which has many branches.

These stores usually belong to the king who does not see the king in the chamber of commerce. How could they agree to go to Shao Kun's store so easily.

The chairman was not optimistic, but he told him the addresses of these people with a smile on his face.

Before, because of Shao Ji, many merchants have been dissatisfied. Although he has difficulties, other people don't care. They pay a lot of fees to the chamber of commerce every year. Now Shao Ji is not a brand of the chamber of commerce, but it has suddenly emerged. This is not a slap in the face. what.

The president wanted to help Shao Kun just secretly.

After Shao Kun left, he organized a banquet three days later and invited some guests to his house.

The rapid development of Shao Ji has become a topic most frequently mentioned by merchants in coastal cities. The common people also say that their food is fresh and good. Even they had to be convinced. The moment a foreign merchant made a move, it was so amazing.

The heir of the pastry shop said: "Shao Ji contacted me, and wants my things to settle in them, and give me a small booth."

Everyone was surprised: "I'm looking for you too?"

Only the chairman of the chamber of commerce knows the specific What's going on, I still pretend to be ignorant at the moment: "Then are you going?" The person from the

pastry shop said: "Joke, why would I go to him. Our family's pastries were sold to the capital by my grandfather's generation. I don't know how many dignitaries have eaten our pastries. There are eight local shops in our family, and there are 40 in other places, how could it be possible to go to one of their shops opened by a foreigner and ask for a small stall!" Said He was still angry when he spoke, as if mentioning this thought was an insult to him.

The rest of the people also expressed their positions again and again, saying that they would not follow along.

It is not surprising that the chairman of the chamber of commerce had long guessed that this would be the result. Satisfied after hearing a lot of gossip. Guess that most of Shao Kun will continue to ask him for help.

At that time, Shao Kun owes him a favor and is very satisfied.

Another few days passed, and Shao Kun didn't come at all.

He was puzzled, could it be that Shao Kun didn't want to do it? Although the contact time is not long, I always feel that Shao Kun is not the kind of person who gives up easily. He wanted to go and see what was going on.

Call someone to carry the sedan chair to Shaoji.

As soon as you get in. Entering the door, you will see the century-old pastry shop. Say hello to this guy at the moment to add more to the shelf. It is estimated that there are many sales, and the smile on his face is like a flower.

The chairman of the chamber of commerce said hello.

The heir of the pastry shop looked back at the chairman of the merchant and said enthusiastically: "Why are you free to come here, let's go back and have a drink." The

chairman said: "Didn't you say that you can't move in?" The

heir of the pastry shop said: "At this moment At that moment, Shao Ji's sincerity was too great, and he directly gave us the location of the door. Anyone who came in and out could pass by, and some people would buy a little bit, let me tell you. I'll catch up one day here. I have enough for four shops." In the past, when I opened a shop, I had to buy a shop and hire someone, and the cakes were like other things that were left untouched.

Now that Shao Kun is out of the country, they only need to take out 20% of the profit from the sale. It is reasonable to sell more and give more, and sell less and give less. Moreover, you can also sell the pastries that are due to be cheaper, and the supply is in short supply. It is worthwhile to come in just for this!

He can solve this difficult problem for him.

Seeing the chairman of the chamber of commerce was still very surprised, the heir of the pastry shop pulled him aside and said mysteriously: "The Luwei shop is also tempted. But he is not as fast as me. If you want to come, you can only go to the back shelf." The corner of his mouth couldn't hold back a smile. Still he is quick-witted. On weekdays, the old foxes of this group of merchants are more savvy than each other. He was actually deceived by his excuses. It is said that he has regretted his bowels now, and the best position has been occupied by him.

The more I think about it, the happier it is. It is said that if I think about it later, it will not be as favorable as his condition, and I will give 30% of the profit. Don't underestimate this one. Shao Ji has a large volume of goods, and it is almost a lot of money!

The chairman of the chamber of commerce was surprised: "What about other people."

The heir of the pastry shop said: "I don't know about others, but I guess they should all come here." After all, he sells well here, and everyone is not without See.

The chairman was very surprised that Shao Kunguang could share the profits from a place.

Once the old store of Harmony comes in, it is a natural protective umbrella. Even without the care of the prefect, it will be smooth sailing here and make money safely for a long time.

What a feat.

Even a person like the president couldn't help admiring, such a business genius is something he can't keep up with, it's really the back waves of the Yangtze River pushing the front waves.

...

Shao Kun, who is envied by the president, has already planned to go back with Tang Ze. Shao Kun knows that he has been out for so many days and already misses children.

Seeing that the shop here opened, he finally said goodbye to Tang Xiao.

"Don't stay for a while?" Tang Xiao asked.

Shao Kun said: "No."

"In the future, I will take back the annual profits from a safe person." Shao Kun accounted for 80% of this transaction, and Tang Xiao accounted for 20%. Judging from the current flow, within a few years, both of them will have the same wealth. Completely different.

"Okay." Shao Kun agreed.

Shao Kun secretly talked to Tang Xiao about returning home, but Tang Ze didn't know. Back at the house, Tang Ze cheered up as before and said, "Have you eaten yet? I'll make dumplings for you!"

Shao Kun said, "Don't be busy, let's go home."

"Ah?"

"It's true."

Tang Ze got Xianggong's words, and said awkwardly: "Why don't you stay for a while, don't you have something to do?"

Shao Kun laughed and played He listened to him: "You are such a duplicitous little thing, you obviously want to go home! This time you are not framed, the boat is already booked, and the fastest itinerary goes home."

Tang Ze was instantly happy.

However, Shao Kun grabbed his hand and slammed it: "Don't thank me?"

Tang Ze's face turned red: "I'll go back and thank you." After speaking, he was afraid that it would not be enough, and added: "Thank you very well."

Shao Kun With a half-smile, he said, "Okay."