Chapter 141 Coastal Luxury

Shao Kun had a total of 160,000 taels of silver in his hand, and he had to set aside 10,000 taels to open a jewelry store, and only 150,000 taels of silver were available.

Of course, Shao Kun also wanted to make it as cheap as possible, but the other party wouldn't let it if he had the goods.

Tang Xiao always knew that Shao Kun was capable, but he didn't expect that Shao Kun was more capable than he thought. In the process of haggling, he couldn't even say a word!

The amount of silver that the two sides said made him tremble with fear.

In the end, 150,000 taels of silver were sold, and Shao Kun felt a little regretful.

The lame old man also said: "The young man is quite powerful at a young age." This kind of talent can't be recruited, but it is a pity that the other party is also a capable person and refuses to be subservient to others.

Tang Xiao didn't expect 150,000 taels of silver, Shao Kun said he took it out and took it out, and he gave Tang Big Brother a solid shock.

I didn't expect him to be so rich, I didn't realize it before.

Shao Kun began to enter the house to pick pearls.

It was obviously daytime, but the room was dark, and the lame boss lit a kerosene lamp that was better than nothing.

Talk to Shao Kun next to him.

After pouring it out, Tang Xiao felt that Shao Kun was still smart. The pearls poured out were all beautiful, and because of this, the flaws were very annoying.

Shao Kun sorted out the large, medium and small ones, as long as they had a beautiful luster, even if they were not perfectly round, they were mainly white, pink and yellow, and even picked out a hand of pearls that looked strange.

Picking 30 pounds of pearls is not an easy task, so Shao Kun is a little more serious about the large and medium ones. The selection of other small pearls is somewhat arbitrary.

When he finally finished the selection, his eyes went straight...

Tang Xiao also followed Shao Kun with five thousand taels of silver, and also picked some beads.

This is Shao Kun's light, otherwise the five thousand taels of silver would not be enough to see here.

After that, Shao Kun spent another 500 taels to buy some pearl powder, saying that wiping the face can protect the skin, and filling it into a beautiful box, it should be a gift for everyone.

After buying Shao Kun, he walked out of the house and felt a little more comfortable.

After taking the pearls, one piece was returned to Tang Xiao's house.

The biggest thing is done, and my heart is also a lot relieved.

When he arrived at Brother Tang's house, Biluo had already asked the cook to arrange a large table of dishes. Tang Yu hadn't seen Shao Kun for a long time, but this time I saw him very close.

Shao Kun also liked this nephew very much, so he went in and picked up the child and played with him for a while.

Tang Yu said: "How is my brother?"

"I can read. When he grows up, I will bring him to see you."

Tang Yu nodded heavily.

Tang Xiao watched from the side and regretted, "I originally wanted to go back for the Chinese New Year last year, but Shao Ji's business was very good during the Chinese New Year. Many people choose to buy New Year's goods here, and they are too busy."

Shao Kun said: "Winter Don't go back. The weather is cold and both adults and children will suffer. If you want to go back, you can choose a time when you are not busy in the spring and autumn and leave the store to your subordinates!"

"It's a good idea."

Tang Xiao was also very happy when Shao Kun came over. .

The two hadn't had a good drink together for a long time, and they were very active together. Shao Kun came here in a hurry this time, and only brought them some sausages and bacon from his hometown, and told them about the hot scene on the day of the pig slaughter.

Shao Kun's eloquence is good, and the grand occasion is described vividly.

The three members of the Tang family listened with relish and ate a meal for two hours.

Shao Kun knew that they were also homesick, and they really liked to talk about family affairs as much as possible. After Shao Kun finished his work, he was about to return after staying for another day. They wished they could go back with Shao Kun.

Tired after dinner, I lay down.

That night, the people in the coastal areas got the news that the golden pearl had been dedicated to the queen, and the queen loved it very much, so she immediately found a skilled craftsman to make this a pearl dotted green phoenix crown!

The pearl was soaked in the queen's extravagance, and she became decent all of a sudden.

Many merchants have known about donating gold beads before, but the price of pearls is high. When it comes to spending money, these old-fashioned merchants have a posture of not seeing the rabbits and not the eagles.

The emperor and the queen are in the palace, and they don't know how many good things are paid in tribute throughout the year. Some like it, some don't, it's all a bad thing to say.

Now that they see it is going to be popular, they buy it overnight. They are shrewd and not stupid, and they sell a basket of 120,000 taels at a price increase overnight, and they don't sell them loosely.

"Is this pearl still flawed?" the

lame old man said in a hurry: "How can something that is pure natural be free of flaws, you just need to put a little more effort into setting it up. I sell it in a mix, big and small. Round and not round."

They have also asked other workshops, and it is estimated that they have passed their breath long ago and killed a basket of pearls of 120,000 taels of silver.

Rao is a rich man, but taking out 120,000 taels in one breath is a bit traumatic.

He wanted to bargain, but they didn't give him any room to bargain at all.

The lame old man said: "120,000 taels is not much, Shao Ji bought 150,000 taels."

Hearing that Shao Jihua had more silver than them, he felt a little more balanced and picked a basket under the oil lamp. Bought it outright.

One night, the lame old man's pearls were all sold short, and the bank notes were soft.

The next day, they started selling pearls.

These noble ladies in the coastal city heard that the queen liked pearls and wanted to customize a pearl hairpin.

As a result, I went to several jewelry stores, and not to mention the high prices, they all had flaws, although they were all in inconspicuous places. But spending such an expensive price is very unbalanced in my heart!

The store also persuaded her: "Every pearl is different, and of course there are flaws. Turn back and add a gold and silver torus to ensure that it will never be seen from the outside.

"

When I was hesitating, I saw the little sister who went with me wearing this pearl necklace around her neck. Although it is not big, the luster is very beautiful. The other party is also very young, and the elegant pearl chains are very beautiful.

"Where did you buy this?" She liked it at a glance.

"Shao Ji."

As soon as he finished speaking, the man from the jewelry store next to him laughed and said, "This lady is really joking, who doesn't know that Shao Ji is a grocery store." There was a bit of sarcasm in the words.

The hesitant female guest was unhappy when she heard this: "The pearls sold by Shao Ji have no flaws at all. You are still a jewelry store. You don't even have any good goods. Let's go, let's go to Shao Ji and see.

" This... Shao Ji's pearls are famous, and the ones sold in the shop are those that Big Brother Tang bought. Among them, the largest and most beautiful one was worth 1,000 taels. It was not sold. It was made into a bead hairpin and given to Biluo.

Just like this, the effort of going back and forth, five thousand taels changed to ten thousand taels.

The point is that their beads are flawless, and other merchants don't understand where they get their good stuff.

There were even people who came to ask and found out that he bought it from the lame old man, and he was relieved that he had sold out. Otherwise, if his pearls were there, no one else would be able to sell them.