Chapter 31 Nickname

Shao Kun coaxed his daughter-in-law to sleep after finishing his work, and looked at his profile for a long time, revealing a gentleness that he didn't even realize. He also slept for a few hours. Tang Ze was still asleep when he woke up.

Tang Ze woke up when he carefully pulled his arm out of his daughter-in-law's arms.

Tang Ze's voice was hoarse: "What time is it?"

"It's getting dark."

"So late?" He was a little surprised.

Shao Kun gently kissed his cheek and said with a smile, "You've slept for too long, are you hungry? My husband made you something to eat."

Tang Ze just woke up and didn't like to eat. He put his arms around Shao Kun: "Stay with me for a while." He acted like a

spoiled child again.

Shao Kun couldn't resist this trick the most. He was a young man with a lot of firepower, which made him very uncomfortable to lie on the bed in a proper manner. But at the moment, he was content, and he had to listen to what his daughter-in-law had to say.

Of course, Shao Kun also negotiated some bargains, such as kissing his little face and touching his little hands.

Tang Ze was most likely full of sleep, and he had no resistance to his intimacy at the moment, like a satiated cat stretching in Shao Kun's arms.

"Good daughter-in-law?"

"Huh?" Tang Ze raised a subtle question in his throat, his voice soft and cute. Shao Kun, the big pervert, got itchy again.

"I'll take you out for a walk, how boring you are at home like this every day." Shao Kun coaxed him.

Tang Ze was too shy, he never went out when he was building a house, and when Shao Kun came back, he would stick to him. But Shao Kun had to set up stalls during the day, supervise the work in the afternoon, and deal with the overly enthusiastic villagers next to him, so he had very little time to accompany him, and he felt quite guilty.

Tang Ze was a little moved. In the midsummer evening, the weather was very cold, and the moonlight was bright outside. You could go for a walk around the river and there was no one around.

Shao Kun said: "You should go out more often, so that your child will be healthy. Having children is the law of nature, what's the embarrassment? Besides, we are both married."

Tang Ze also knew that the truth was I'm sorry, I glanced at him complainingly, if he hadn't been pestering himself, how could he have a child so soon?

A while ago, there were rumors about their kissing among the children in the village. The villagers always liked to talk about things in other people's houses. You don't need to think about it and know what the rumors say outside. It's all Shao Kun's fault. Tang Ze slandered endlessly.

Shao Kun leaned over and said, "If you don't get up again, I'll kiss you."

"Pervert." Since the intimacy, he has become more and more excessive. Tang Ze quickly got up and put on his clothes. The dew was heavy at night, and Shao Kun even put a coat of his own on him!

Clothed on his outside, covered with the smell of Shao Kun. As if he was holding him tightly, Tang Ze pulled his clothes a little tighter and went out with Shao Kun.

The two dug out an old oil-paper lamp from the small shed and put the candle in it.

Tang Ze hadn't left the courtyard for a long time. When he walked out of the courtyard today, it was night and the breeze was blowing, and his body felt much better. Shao Kun held his hand shamelessly and said, "I'll support you."

Tang Ze was caught by his fiery hand, and his heart beat a little, but he didn't refuse, and walked around with him. a circle.

Tang Ze was intrigued, and he didn't like to go back after a rare trip. The two sat by the river. The sparkling moonlight on the riverside is very beautiful. Tang Ze's head rested on Shao Kun's shoulder: "I want to eat the cake you made tomorrow."

"Okay."

Tang Ze happily kissed Shao Kun. He used to be quite favored at home, but when he got married, he knew what it means to be favored without bottom line. Instead, Shao Kun used to have some arrogant problems, and he didn't regret marrying him at all.

The wind was so comfortable that Tang Ze fell asleep in a daze.

Shao Kun laughed and had to take his daughter-in-law home.

...

The next morning, Tang Ze woke up and Shao Kun was no longer with him. As soon as he walked out, he saw two egg-filled pancakes and a bowl of white porridge on the table. A little pickle. The cake has cooled down and is not as crispy as it was just out of the pan, and it has become full of toughness, but it is another taste to eat in summer.

Soon Mother Tang came over and handed a bunch of firecrackers to Jiang Erge. After a while, the crackling sound of firecrackers attracted everyone nearby. It turned out that her new house was going to be on the beam.

Mother Tang said: "The preserved fruit you gave your second sister-in-law really works. She doesn't vomit much now. There's not much left, so I'll save it, eat one or two at every meal. She said this It's very expensive. I'm thinking, your second brother has been waiting for so many years to have a child. It doesn't matter how expensive it is. Since she likes to eat, let's buy more."

Tang Ze said: "I still have some, you can bring some for the second sister-in-law. ." After speaking, he opened the small cabinet in his kitchen, which was wrapped in greased paper, in different styles. I didn't give her honey apricots last time, but this time I also got a pack. There are about ten packs in total, and Tang Ze took out five packs. A pack is two taels, and a pound of dried fruit is enough for her to eat until she is born.

Mother Tang was speechless when she saw it: "My dear, so many?"

"He buys it every day when he comes back!" Tang Ze said Shao Kun in a shy tone.

Mother Tang's mind was shocked by his generosity, but she did not notice the twists and turns in her son's tone, and said, "This Shao Kun is too accustomed to you."

"He is not for me, but for the child. "Tang Ze said awkwardly.

Mother Tang returned to her senses, looked at her son and said with a smile: "I'm not ashamed, they are all people with children, they are still like children! If Shao Kun was like this early in the morning, I'm afraid it would not be your turn to marry him. If a man If you are running to have a child, who can't you find? You can see where there is another daughter-in-law in this village who is so fond of her. Don't be dissatisfied, it will hurt Shao Kun's heart!"

Tang Ze said coquettishly: "Mother, Why are you so obsessed with Shao Kun?" Mother Tang said

, "Oh, my darling." Mother Tang's child is only Xiao Liu who can act like a spoiled child, and he has been fond of him since childhood. But now after getting married, he likes to act coquettishly more than before, and he thinks that no wonder Shao Kun likes him.

Men eat this set.

The more I looked, the more I felt that Tang Ze and Shao Kun were right, but Tang Ze couldn't be teased by his mother's eyes.

After a while, Shao Kun came back. After taking a shower, he changed his clothes and was taken away by Tang Ze, who insisted on washing him. Shao Kun is reluctant to let his pregnant daughter-in-law do laundry no matter how much he messes around?

Said: "No, I can wash it myself. I used to wash my clothes when I wasn't married." Speaking of this, he was a little proud. He was the cleanest laundry man among the men in the village.

Tang Ze said: "In the past, you were alone, but now you can't be the same as before."

Shao Kun looked at him and wondered, "What's wrong with you today?" He also measured the temperature of his forehead with his hand, and it didn't feel hot.

Tang Ze said: "My mother said, I can't bully you just because I'm pregnant." He was dissatisfied, when he bullied Shao Kun, he was bullied!

"Mother-in-law is so kind to me?" Shao Kun was flattered.

Tang Ze pouted and said, "It's much better than me."

Shao Kun pinched his face

Tang Ze knocked his hand off: "During the day, don't move your hands and feet." Mainly because his mother hasn't left yet.

"What else did my mother-in-law say?"

"Tell me to be obedient."

"Then you have to listen to your mother-in-law. When I go in to see the children in the future, you are not allowed to stop me." His voice crossed Tang Ze's ears, Tang Ze's face suddenly turned red.

Just as Shao Kun was talking, Mother Tang came in and said, "Shao Kun, Jiang Er said that you will get the wood you want."

"That's great!"

Tang Ze was a little puzzled: "What do you want wood for?"

"Give it to the child . Make a swing and a pony." In the village, fathers have always had the habit of making toys for their children. Of course, this is also something that fathers who dote on children would do. For example, Shao Kun didn't catch it when he was a child. But Tang Ze used to play on a swing when he was a child, and he sat on it for a long time, which was unforgettable for a long time in his childhood memory.

Mother Tang glanced at Tang Ze and said, "My dear, look at how good Shao Kun is as a father, and you have to study more in the future." Alas, people in the village boast that Shao Kun has matured a lot since he got married. Then why does Tang Ze look like a child.

Shao Kun glanced at Tang Ze, then at Mother Tang and said, "His nickname is darling?"

"Yes."

Shao Kun couldn't help but be amused. He said to Tang Ze: "Be good!" The tone rose briskly.

Tang Ze's ears moved a bit, ignoring Shao Kun.

Mother Tang also rejoiced when she saw this. It was the first time she saw her son's expression like this.

Shao Kun makes toys for unborn children, and always has to go into the house to get some tools and so on. As long as he sees Tang Ze alone, he will be "good" and "good".

Tang Ze was so annoyed that he resisted, "What's your nickname?" People in the village didn't have a big name until they were three years old, because they were afraid that the kid would be hooked by the kid's name, so they would use a nickname. Why does Shao Kun keep calling him, he also wants to hurt each other.

Shao Kun said, "I don't have a nickname!"

Tang Ze thought he had lost the game, but he didn't think that when Shao Kun went out, he sent Xiao Zhang Sanpang to look for him. Tang Ze didn't have any contact with Zhang Sanpang, but he was so curious that he asked, "What is Shao Kun's nickname?"

Zhang Sanpang said in horror, "Why are you asking this?"

"Just curious. "

Zhang Sanpang said: "Who dares to call him a nickname, I advise you not to be idle..."

"Just tell me." Today has been bullied by Shao Kun for a day, and now he wants to fight back.

Zhang Sanpang was also in a dilemma, but he couldn't help Tang Ze talking a few times, and he said with lingering fears: "Then don't say it was me. If he asks about it, you say it was his mother..." That bowl With a big fist, who is not afraid of hitting someone?

"Okay."

So Zhang Sanpang said in a low voice and hurried away, forgetting about looking for Shao Kun. Thousands of warnings asked not to tell Shao Kun that he had been here today.

Tang Ze agreed with a smile.

It was a quiet day until the evening, Shao Kun was still not vigilant, and at this moment, he was obediently mocking Tang Ze's nickname. Suddenly Tang Ze replied: "Little donkey."

Shao Kun suddenly seemed to be blown up: "What did you say?"

Tang Ze said again, "little donkey, hahahahaha." Haha finally found his Weakness. Tang Ze was mocked for a day, how could he be polite at this time!

In a fit of anger, Shao Kun pressed Tang Ze under him and kissed him fiercely, until Tang Ze was panting and begging for mercy before saying, "I'm your man." This daughter-in-law really can't be too spoiled, Shao Kun narrowed his eyes and thought of a punishment plan.

That night, Tang Ze regretted it.

The author has something to say: An announcement will be made, and it will be updated for ten days from tomorrow. As we all know, the author did not save the manuscript, this time it is to give back to the VIP readers.

Update time: 12:00 noon and 7:00 pm. (From March 10th to 20th), the single update will be resumed after that.

Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2020-03-07 18:45:44~2020-03-09 12:41:38~

Thank you to the little angel who cast mine: Super Tiger Oil (づ ̄3 ̄) 2; stopcalling, no 1; thanks to

the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: no 20 bottles; shrimp 2 bottles;