Chapter 79 Essence

Shao Kun said that the scene was completely silent, and the woman's face was completely pale. He got up stiffly and left, without saying a word, Shao Kun went home with Xiao Tangyu in his arms.

When the two returned home, Tang Ze was taken aback: "What's wrong?"

Tang Yuchao likes Shao Kun, and the two of them have always played well, but today she came back crying.

Xiao Tangyu reached out and wiped her tears secretly, and Shao Kun told what happened just now. Tang Ze was also very angry: "How can an adult say such a thing?" Children are already sensitive in their hearts, and they can't tell how sad they are.

Shao Kun hugged Tang Yu on the bed and said: "Your father and Uncle Biluo love you very much, don't believe them."

Tang Yu nodded heavily: "I know."

"And Uncle Shao Kun and your sixth uncle, Others dare not bully you."

Tang Yu hummed: "Thank you, Uncle Shao Kun." The milky voice made her heart melt.

"Would you like to stay here today? I'll cook something delicious for you."

Tang Yu blinked, feeling a little moved in her heart, but she endured it with difficulty and said, "But, I...I I still want to hear a story at night."

Tang Ze couldn't help laughing: "Then eat something delicious in the afternoon, and I'll take you home to listen to the story in the evening."

Tang Yu was instantly happy.

After a while, Tang Yu sat on the bed with a bowl of eight-treasure porridge and ate well, and Biluo and Tang Xiao came over to pick up the child.

They only heard about it later. Afraid that the child would take her to her heart, she made a special visit and said, "Yu'er?" Biluo said.

Tang Yuqi passed by after a while, and when he saw him, he handed a large bowl of eight-treasure porridge to Bi Luodao: "It's sweet, you can try it."

Tang Xiao said to Shao Kun: "Thanks to you today, Tang Yu has no mother since he was a child, so he really minds what others say. If you hadn't vented his anger today, this child might have been sad for a long time!"

Shao Kun said: "It's alright. , Tang Yu has not taken it to heart, right."

"Well." Tang Yu nodded heavily.

Biluo squatted down and chatted with the child: "Yu'er, don't listen to what others say, okay? I have only one baby of you in my life. I will definitely treat it as my own. I'm not very good at taking children. If something is wrong, you can teach me. Good?"

Tang Yu said: "Then you won't have your own baby?"

"No, we will pull the hook." Biluo said.

After he hooked up with Tang Yu, he was still a little embarrassed: "Let's go home."

"Okay."

Seeing Biluo coaxing the child out, Tang Xiao was relieved. Shao Kun and his wife were the only ones left in the room.

Shao Kun said to Tang Xiao, "It's not good to lie to children like this." Biluo is still young after all, and Tang Xiao is only 30 years old, so it is impossible not to have children in the future?

Tang Xiao said, "I'm not going to lie to you. Biluo takes the kind of medicine that turns my brother into a woman all the year round, and he can't have children. He's right!" Shao Kun and Tang Ze looked at each other, but he didn't think so. It was such a thing.

"Does that mother know?" Tang Ze asked.

Tang Xiao said: "Mother didn't ask, just have one."

"Yeah."

Tang Xiaoyou said, "Thanks a lot today."

Shao Kun said, "I've thanked it several times, and the family doesn't say anything."

The three of them went back.

...

Since Shao Kun scolded the woman back, the whole village's attitude towards him had reversed, becoming more respectful and flattering.

The woman who was dismissed was also very regretful. What's the use of being quick with her words. Five pennies a day would be gone if she didn't have it. When she came back, her son and daughter-in-law all complained about her. Five cents a day was one hundred and fifty cents a month. Where could she find such a good job.

What's more important is how to gain a foothold in the village in the future after having a bad relationship with Shao Kun and the others. Didn't you see that even the village chief was holding him.

When turning the corner, he asked the old man in the village to help him make peace. After two days, the old man came back and said that Shao Kun did not hold grudges, but he would not let her go back to make dumplings.

In the winter, when everyone else went out to make dumplings, she was alone at home, and there was no one to talk to. The family just sat there staring blankly, not to mention depressed.

"Grandma, the Daniel family seems to be eating meat." The good grandson couldn't be greedy.

This woman regretted more and more, if she still had five cents a day's income, she could still buy meat. It's not like I'm greedy now: "The meat is not delicious, we

won't eat it!" The grandson took a sigh of relief, such a fragrant taste, how can it not be delicious?

At this time, the woman's son came back from the outside and bought a steaming dish. The grandson was very happy. This is the taste of today's gluttony.

The woman said, "Where did it come from?" The

son said, "You don't know yet, the Tang family really killed the New Year pig, made bacon and sausages with good meat, and cooked a pot of sauerkraut with some blood sausages and gave them to the neighbors. All were given a bowl.

The woman's face immediately rose with joy: "I knew that Shao Kun is not such a stingy person, he is a big business person, and he won't have the same knowledge as our little people. Don't eat this pig-killing dish, wait for your father to come back. Eat."

Seeing her so happy, her son was embarrassed to say that he bought the bowl of pork-killing vegetables with his own pocket. However, since the old lady was immersed in Shao Kun's beautiful dream of forgiving her, she didn't want to break her. She just hoped that he would have a little more refreshment when he spoke, so he would stop being open-mouthed.

The Tang family is very lively now. The pig killer specially killed the pig, shaved the pig, and burned the skin. He said, "This pork is really good. Your family can raise it." There must be two hundred and eighty pigs. It is more than catty, and the white meat is four fingers wide. It is the favorite pig of farmers. A pot of oil can eat it for several months. You can't get such a good pig from a butcher!

"Hello." Mother Tang said with a smile.

After a while, Yi Fei brought a large bowl of slaughtered pigs over, and the ones sent to the Tang family were carefully selected, with meat, sauerkraut and blood sausages, full of ingredients.

Shao Kun used some sauerkraut made of water and blood sausage and white meat, and boiled two large pots.

Mother Tang said: "No need to send it, there are so many of you!"

Yifei smiled and said, "Auntie, this is the essence of the first pot, the fire has been burning, and after adding water and sauerkraut, the taste is not as good as the first pot. The thick, this is Shao Kunge's intention to pick out the best."

"Okay, let's put some pancakes to eat at noon!" Tang mother said with a smile.

The pig slaughterer had just finished handling the pigs and was about to leave, and his saliva was a little unbearable because of the fragrance: "It's really fragrant." The same dish, they are immediately different when they make it.

Yifei heard it and said, "If you want to eat and buy some, go back, five cents a bowl." Compared to the fact that they sell 20 cents for three taels of fish and meat, this large bowl of slaughtering pork dishes only costs five cents. Money is simply charity. Now it's the twelfth lunar month, and it's almost New Year's Eve, so I just want to have a good time.

When the butcher heard it, he quickly said, "Bring me a bowl." After that, he counted out five cents.