Chapter 89 Supressing bandits

This group of people limped away, very embarrassed.

Shao Kun told the four of Erhang to guard the ground well. He went out for a trip. As the saying goes, the villain is hard to guard against, and Liu Caizhu is a typical villain. After suffering such a big loss this time, it is estimated that it will not be long before a comeback.

This time he went to see the second brother Jiang, and wanted to ask him to introduce some good people.

Jiang Erge is bound to. Said: "You can rest assured, this matter is covered by me." He is a contract worker all the year round, and he knows many green forest heroes. strong.

Shao Kun was very satisfied and took these people back to the village in a mighty manner.

It was said that Liu Caizhu not only had two arms, but also his chin was removed, and he was completely speechless. The seams of the bones were sour, and they grinned at the slightest touch.

His dog-legged servants weren't much better, and their arms were also removed, and a group of people all endured the ride back to the county seat. The road in Daniu Village was very smooth, and the road gradually became bumpy when the carriage ran out. I heard all kinds of screaming sounds in the carriage. The two dismantled arms would hurt as long as they touched them.

Finally got to the county seat. Dogleg's valet hurriedly asked someone to send them to the White God Doctor and asked him to fix the bones.

Under Bai Shenyi's wonderful hands, the bones were taken back with a click, but the pained Liu Caizhu burst into tears, and the next thing was to reset his jaw, which caused another burst of soreness. Doctor Bai said that the arm is easy to reset, but the dislocated chin can easily become habitual, so he told him to be careful in the future.

The hatred in Liu Caizhu's heart. This countryman is really arrogant, and if he doesn't take care of him, he won't be able to relieve the bad anger in his heart.

When all his little servants were also boned, the group went to find his backer Lu Chautou in the county.

Liu Caizhu's father is a famous businessman in the county. He usually walks around the gate of the government office a lot, and he and Lu Zhaotou both drink at the same wine table. At this moment, the one who went to find Shang Lu Chutou was crying with snot and tears: "Uncle Lu, do you have to be angry?"

Lu Chutou was a little surprised, and said at this moment: "What's the matter?" Mr.

Liu added fuel to the matter. After I said it again, I heard Lu Zhaotou's ears, and it became a matter of bullying in the countryside.

Lu Chaotou said: "Don't worry, I'll come with you." The

rich man Liu was overjoyed, nodded again and again, and said to Lu Chaotou: "Bring some more people, they have more people from the countryside

. Angry: "It's unreasonable, I want to see who is so arrogant. "

Liu Caizhu was overjoyed, and quickly went to hire a number of carriages to let these officials get on the carriage. On the way, Liu Caizhu's idiots said: "Let Lu Zhaotou catch him and put him in jail later." "

Another person said: "Yes, let them suffer a little." "

Liu Wealthy Lord snorted coldly:" They can't be cheap. "

Daniu Village is not far from the county seat. After arriving, many villagers went to report to Shao Kun in advance. Shao Kun didn't expect to arrive so quickly.

There were three carriages in total, and Lu Zhaotou got off the first carriage. When I saw Shao Kun, I was stunned, and then raised a big smile: "Brother Shao, why are you here? "The attitude was very warm.

The rich man Liu was the one who got off the carriage. He was a little confused when he heard Lu Zhaotou's words, and quickly said: "Uncle Lu is wrong... This person is the scumbag who beat me up." "

Lu Chutou's temple jumped heavily.

Looking at it again, Shao Kun is not as enthusiastic as usual. It seems that he was a little irritated by helping Liu Qiang! One of them is related to the county magistrate, and the other is the son of a big businessman in the county. But Shao Kun was forcing him to choose a side.

Lu Zoutou suddenly said to Liu Caizhu with a cold face: "Shao Kun is my brother. If you provoke him, you will provoke me, and let me arrest him and blind you." One is that he can decide his life. The one who kills the powerful one is the one who gives him benefits and counts on him to be fair. He knows which one is more important and which one is more important, and he makes a decision in a short period of time.

Liu Caizhu's pleasing smile froze on his face. This country bumpkin is actually Lu Zhaotou's brother, which is incredible.

After Lu Zhaotou said this, Shao Kun said, "My home is right here."

Lu Zhaotou smiled and said, "It's not far from the county seat. Every time I ask you to drink, you won't be there. Next time, it's not allowed."

"Okay." After listening to him and the refreshing answer. Lu Zhaotou breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, and the rest of the people at the yamen didn't dare to act rashly, for fear that the official uniform would be too unsightly, so they got back into the sedan chair.

After saying a few words, he hurried back. When he turned around, he gave Liu Caizhu a fierce look. Liu Caizhu was so embarrassed at the time that he didn't dare to say a word.

When he returned, Liu Caizhu's face was uncertain. But after suffering such a big loss, it would be really unwilling to let them go like this.

At this time, his confidant dog-legged offered a good plan. Nowadays, food production is reduced and taxes are forced to be collected. I heard that there are many bandits on the other side of the mountain who are robbing their homes. If the bandits saw how rich and rich this place is, they would definitely want to come up and get a piece of the pie.

That bandit is not an ordinary person, who kills without blinking an eye. There are no troops anywhere to encircle and suppress them. As long as they point out the direction, the bandits will leave after robbing the house, and the fertile land will still be his.

If the right way fails, they will go the crooked way. Anyway, they cannot be beaten in vain.

"You go deliver the letter." Liu Qiang made up his mind.

"Yes." This bastard was also loyal.

Three days later, the dog came back to report to the rich man Liu, saying that a hundred bandits had assembled, and they were waiting to enter the village and loot from house to house.

Liu Caizhu's cloudy clouds of the past few days vanished in an instant. At this moment, he excitedly said: "Okay, I'll go and have a look too."

"Yeah."

Soon he saw the bandits, with beards on their faces, and a gangster-like atmosphere. When Liu Caizhu saw his calf twisted, A little trembling in my heart, these bandits must have killed people.

At this moment, when the bandit saw the rich man Liu, his eyes flashed with greedy green light, and he said, "Let our brothers do such trivial matters. You go to the carriage to rest first, so as not to splatter blood when killing people."

Liu The rich man nodded again and again, and obediently got on the carriage arranged by the bandits.

This group of bandits walked over with big strides. Originally, they came to rob the idiot of Liu Qiangzhu. As long as he is tied up, there is no need for their family to pay to redeem them!

As for the robbery of the village, they didn't care at all, how much money can the village have. I just came to make a show, but when I saw the scene in front of me, I quickly turned serious. The village is full of newly paved roads. You must know that as long as the road is as little as a few hundred taels to thousands of taels, it takes a lot of money to build the road so smooth.

Temporary greed again.

In the past few days, there has been an extra guard in the village that the wealthy Liu had given to him. As early as he heard the rumbling of the carriage, he let go of the wolf smoke. At this moment, Shao Kun asked the villagers to hide at home, and he came out with forty green forest heroes and four servants in the family.

The man headed by this green forest hero has a scarred face. He is an officer and soldier who has fought in wars. He has also suppressed bandits many times before, and his aura is not inferior to the opponent at all. You can't come in." The

bandit sneered, "Then why do I want to go in?" Although it was surprising that the person standing on the other side was very powerful, there were more bandits here. Even if two fight one, ten people will be rich, saying: "Those who know the appearance tell you to take out all the valuable things in the village. We only want to give up and not hurt anyone. If the ignorant wants to fight with us to the end, then don't do it. Blame us for being rude."

"So much nonsense."

The bandit's eyes flashed fiercely and he wanted to rush over. This group of people is well-trained and can't compare to the rabble group of bandits. Soon there was a sound of slashing.

At this moment, I heard the sound of carriages and horses again, and it turned out that it was Lu Zhaotou. Although Shao Kun and the others were few in number, they were skilled and had the upper hand in the fight.

Lu Zhaotou has the task of suppressing bandits every year. As soon as he was restrained by the green forest hero invited by Shao Kun, he was equivalent to taking a credit for nothing.

The bandits suddenly found themselves fooled. Shao Kun's group is already very fierce and powerful, and Lu Zhaotou has come to double-team again. This is to make more than 100 of their brothers die here?

So the bandits wanted to retreat, but wherever they wanted, they came and left as they wanted. The situation was already under control, and they couldn't escape even if they put their wings on it.

Only the leader of the bandit was surrounded by a group of more than a dozen people, jumped on the carriage and ran away. When the bandits came, there were only a dozen or so left. Being caught by the yamen, they have no way to survive. After all, the yamen wants the head of the bandit to count the credit. It's hateful, those people punched Liu Caizhu a few times and said angrily: "Did you cooperate with others to plot against us?"

Liu Caizhu was frightened on the spot: "No!"

But at this moment, no one listened to what he said. The loss of more than 80 brothers was all because of Liu Caizhu, who was wronged and debtor. This Liu Caizhu couldn't escape!

Only two of these bandits died and the rest of the more than 80 people were seriously injured and still alive. Shao Kun found a bundle of ropes to tie all these people, and Lu Chatou escorted them back.

At this moment, he smiled and said, "Brother Shao, this is a big gift for your brother." If Shao Kun had not let go of the carrier pigeons, how could Lu Zhaotou have arrived in such a timely manner. At this moment, I took a step to talk to Shao Kun and said, "I think the people you hired are good. The county government is short of people. You can help me and ask them if they are willing to work under me." Street thieves are okay. There is absolutely no chance of winning against the bandits, which is why the people in their county have been slow to act against the bandits. Seeing that they were so good at it, Lu Chutou was very envious.

Shao Kun said with a smile: "It's up to people, it's up to Brother Lu to show his sincerity."

Lu Zhaotou smiled and said, "Haha, Brother Shao is really smart." Soon there was a solution in his heart.