Chapter 48

As expected by Shao Kun, the rain stopped on the third day. After the rain, all the people in the village came out. They were choked up by the rainy days. They wanted to go and see the crops in the fields. After all, it was related to the harvest of the year.

Shao Kun and Tang Ze went to Tang's house together, only the second sister-in-law and little Tangyu were in the courtyard.

The second sister-in-law said, "Father and mother went out early in the morning before the rain stopped."

Shao Kun said to Tang Ze, "Then I'll go out and have a look."

"No, I think I'll be back soon!" said the second sister-in-law.

After the two brothers of the Tang family went out, Shao Kun and Tang Ze often came to visit, and they were familiar with the Tang family.

Seeing that it was almost noon, Shao Kun said, "What do you want to eat?"

"I want to eat the cold noodles you made last time." At this time, eat a little cold and refreshing Liangpi, pair it with the oil, spicy seeds and vinegar he prepared, and mix it with a little more. Shredded cucumber is really delicious, since Shao Kun made it last time, she has been greedy. There are too many steps to make Liangpi. It is washed and steamed, and they all have to use high-quality white noodles.

After it started to rain heavily, her appetite became worse day by day. Mother-in-law Tang couldn't stand it and even scooped some white noodles for her to eat. Scholar Shao Kun did it once, and made Liangpi Sticky, not to mention the taste, and the sauce is not as good as the sour, spicy, salty and fragrant he mixes.

But Shao Kun is looking forward to it, and the second sister-in-law has been greedy for many days.

It turned out that Shao Kun's reputation in the village was not very daring, but as he got familiar with it, he dared.

Shao Kun said: "This is simple." After speaking, he washed his hands and went into the kitchen. Xiao Tangyu also followed, this child likes Uncle Shao Kun, he looks like a little tail when he sees him, and Shao Kun doesn't bother to tease him from time to time.

The second sister-in-law pulled Tang Ze aside and sighed in a low voice: "Sixth brother, I am optimistic, and you are lucky in our family!"

Shao Kun was so fond of Tang Ze that sometimes even Tang's mother could not bear it, and called Shao Kun, don't get used to him.

When I took some candied fruit from him at the beginning, the second sister-in-law was always grateful, but only later did I know how many snacks Shao Kun had prepared for Tang Ze. People can be compared to death, and goods can be thrown away. Tang Er is also good to her, but it is far worse than Shao Kun.

Since Tang Ze became pregnant, her complexion has gotten better and better, and her skin has even glowed.

The mention of Shao Kun Tang Ze's eyes curled up: "He's okay." I didn't know that getting married would be so good before, otherwise he wouldn't have been dragged on until he was nineteen.

The second sister-in-law smiled and said, "It's more than that. It's hard to find even with a lantern. Just look at how many people in the village would like to marry him?"

Tang Ze listened and said, "There is only one Shao Kun in the world. Ah!"

He was shy and rarely saw him like this. The second sister-in-law smiled and said, "Yes, it belongs to your family."

Tang Ze smiled.

The second sister-in-law sighed that Tang Ze was also a wonderful person.

Tang Ze saw the second sister-in-law's embroidery, which were all small flowers, plants and butterflies. Everything looks good: "Sister-in-law is really amazing." The

second sister-in-law said: "What is amazing, it takes a lot of eyes to do this. When your second brother is at home, you don't want me to do it. But now it's boring."

Tang Ze said: "Second brother, they are this time . If you walk far, it should take a while to come back. Since it costs your eyes, don't keep doing it. When the weather is good, go out for a walk!" The

two were chatting when they heard someone coming in in the yard. When they came out, they found that Father Tang and Mother Tang had returned.

The two hurriedly stepped forward and said, "How is Xiaomiao?"

Mother Tang said, "It's okay, there will be a harvest." Although the loss is unavoidable, it is much better than expected. Who would have thought that it would rain so much by God? We haven't seen each other for more than ten days after being separated by the rain, and we are happy to see the youngest son and the old couple again.

Father Tang said: "Where's Shao Kun?"

"I'm going to make Liangpi."

Father Tang said, "What kind of Liangpi is it? Why don't we get some meat? Our father and I can still drink a cup." Mother

Tang knew and the idea must be two . Daughter-in-law's. Afraid that she would be worried about her pregnancy, she hurriedly said, "Langpi is good, I want to eat it too."

After a while, a neat stack of Liangpi came out of the pot to dry, and there was steamed gluten in the pot. All kinds of sauces are ready.

Mother Tang looked at it and smiled and said, "They all say that cooking is delicious, but is it not good to eat so many things just to eat Liangpi?"

Father Tang also said, "If you want to say that it is cooked and eaten, it has to be Xiao Shao." The same thing he makes is more delicious.

"Dad, don't boast." Tang Ze said.

Mother Tang said , "It's you, who didn't improve at all."

Tang Ze was used to his partiality towards his mother. The old lady looked at Shao Kun as close as her son. In contrast, he seems to have picked it up.

The second sister-in-law said, "Is the land of other people in our village good?" In the countryside, they all rely on one-third of this acre to harvest.

Father Tang gloated and said: "Everyone is okay, but the village chief is unlucky. He is next to the river, and it was raining heavily, and the river mouth burst and the dykes were all poured into their fields. I see, Huge losses!!!" He didn't have a good impression of the village chief. During the dry season of the previous year, all the surrounding seedlings died, and only the seedlings in their house were irrigated. You can't hate it, but this year will be good, and the feng shui will take turns.

After a while, Shao Kun mixed it out. Everyone got a bowl. Including Father Tang, who just said he didn't want to eat it, it was also very sweet.

"You can't buy this taste outside." Originally, the Tang family was quite frugal, but they were gradually brought by Shao Kun to spend money on food. Isn't this person living in this world just for this mouth? Furthermore, there is Shao Kun to do it.

Shao Kun advised his daughter-in-law and second sister-in-law to eat less, after all, it was cold food.

Tang Ze is now protecting his food. Seeing Shao Kun saying this, he quickly ate two mouthfuls for fear that the bowl would be taken away. Shao Kun squeezed his cheek angrily.

Shao Kun said to Mother Tang, "Have Shao Jie gone for the No. 8 township exam?" Everyone in the village paid attention to this matter. Shao Jie Niang had boasted for so many years, saying that his son was the life of a high-ranking official, and everyone took the exam every year. Help him remember.

On the 8th, when it was pouring rain, I was locked in the cubicle for the exam, thinking about how cold, wet, and difficult it was.

Mother Tang said: "I went, I took my daughter-in-law to stay in the inn early."

"When the exam was about to take place, the number of inns in the county doubled, and the number of rooms in the sky was changed to the number one room, which cost one or two silver a day. The cheapest one is also I got 200 credits." The time before and after the exam, the time trapped by the heavy rain, if you do the math, you need to be conservative!

Mother Tang clicked her tongue when she heard it. Studying is a waste of money, and ordinary people can't afford it.

As he was talking, he heard crying and shouting outside.

Said that Cao Cao Cao Cao arrived, and when he went out, he saw Guan Xiaohe and pulled Shao Jie back with an ox cart. The Tang family was very close to the village entrance and could hear it clearly.

Some enthusiastic neighbors around asked, "What's wrong?"

"Shao Jie developed a high fever after the test. I ran out of money, so I had to come back first. I beg all uncles and uncles to help and carry Shao Jie home."