Chapter 71 Crispy Baked Sausage

The next morning, Tang Ze was rummaging in front of the cabinet, and Shao Kun hugged him from behind: "What are you looking for?"

Tang Ze blushed and leaned down on Shao Kun's body: "I want to play with my sister-in-law, no I know what to give!" The drawer was filled with things that Shao Kun gave him, and he was reluctant to give it away, but he didn't buy it!

Shao Kun said: "Your eldest brother has been holding back for several years, but it is considered a daughter-in-law. It is inappropriate for you to go there."

Tang Ze blushed: "You are my eldest brother, you are not serious."

Shao Kun disagreed and said: "Men It's almost the same, darling, don't bother." He spoke in Tang Ze's ear with an angry voice, and his face flushed with shame: "Then don't go... let's go! Let's take Xiaoyu over."

Shao Kun liked his savvy very much: "clever."

Shao Kun went out for a while, and after a while, Shao Kun carried Tang Yu over. Little Tang Yu changed into new clothes with bright colors and fine workmanship, which was the most suitable for children.

Tang Ze said: "Yu'er is so beautiful today."

Tang Yu followed Tang Ze, also shy and embarrassed, and went to Tang Ze's arms.

Shao Kun said: "Have Yu'er eaten? Would you like to cook something delicious with Uncle Shao Kun?"

"Yes." He is a good boy.

When Shao Kun saw him, he could think of Tang Ze's childhood.

The two went to the next room, where Aunt Zhen cleans it every day, and the dilapidated small yard is brighter than before!

After a while, Erhang came over and said, "Brother Shao Kun bought it." The pork that was bought for 200 wen was 90% thin and 1% fat, weighing more than ten pounds.

Shao Kun simply cleaned it, and then began to change the knife and cut it into slices and shreds. In the end, he picked up the kitchen knife and started chopping the stuffing

. Tang Yu sat beside him and watched, still eager to try, but the kitchen knife was not fun, and Shao Kun didn't let him touch it. This is the stuffing for filling the sausage, don't chop it too much, he likes the meaty feeling.

Casings and tools are readily available at home!

The three of them chopped the stuffing together, and it took about half an hour to get the meat stuffing ready. Shao Kun began to sprinkle seasonings into it. Seems to be random. Many secret spices have already been powdered, and even if you know the order, you don't know what he put in. Finally, stuffed into the casings, tied into small portions, made 60 pieces, steamed them in a pot, and hung them up to cool in the wind. The whole yard was filled with the aroma of sausages. The meat stuffing and seasoning cost about four cents per piece. .

Yifei was on fire next to him.

Erhang smiled and said, "Brother Shao Kun, what are you selling?"

"Roasted sausages." Shao Kun said, now that many families are harvesting autumn, it is the most prosperous time of the year in the village, "We will sell sausages for seven yuan. One piece of money. Buy ten pieces and get one free."

Erhang was so greedy when he smelled the smell, but it was a pity that the monthly money was not issued this month, otherwise he would have bought one to relieve his cravings.

Shao Kun taught him how to bake. Put the sausages on the iron stove on the skewers. There is no need to brush oil. Sausage was burnt.

Shao Kun kept twenty of them for himself, and let him take the rest and sell them to try.

After the first one was baked, Shao Kun picked it up and glanced at Xiao Tangyu, and the little guy swallowed. Shao Kun stopped teasing him. He touched his hair and handed it to him.

Xiao Tangyu first gave it to Shao Kun: "Uncle eat!"

"Good, you can eat, uncle still has it."

Xiao Tangyu blew and took a bite. I was happy to eat and sat on the sun lounger and swayed my feet. The rest of the people were already greedy just by smelling the fragrance. Tang Ze couldn't sit still at home to see what he was doing: "What are you doing?"

Shao Kun smiled and said, "I know you can't control this little greedy cat. Stay."

The second good sausage was given to Tang Ze, and then they sent six to the Tang family and three to Shao's mother. The rest of Aunt Zhen, Zhang Sanpang, and one of each of the four servants left three. Shao Kun ate one and gave the remaining two to Tang Ze.

The servants were very pleasantly surprised. They didn't expect such an expensive item to have their share. The skin was crispy. The stuffing inside is very tough and salty and suitable. There is not much of a stick. If you are an adult, you can eat it in three or four bites.

Because of the small amount, everyone feels that they have not eaten enough, and they wish they could have another one to satisfy their cravings.

Shao Kun's sausages were placed in the market at the entrance of the village, and the fragrance wafted out for several miles.

In a short while, the front of the stall was crowded with people, and even the stallholders stretched their necks to watch, their stomachs were rumbling, and they were very greedy.

"How much is one piece?"

"Seven cents for one piece, buy ten pieces and get one free!"

Everyone sneered at it, who can buy ten pieces of such small sausages, and those who are generous will buy one and taste it . Surprised in one bite. The fragrance contained in it was ten times more fragrant than what he showed. After chewing each bite, you can feel that the ingredients are solid, especially tenacious, and the aroma of roasting comes out, and every bite is happiness. It's just that happiness is too short-lived, and it's gone if you don't eat much.

"One more." He had to taste it carefully.

"Hey, buddy, what are you laughing at?"

The corner of the diner's mouth rose, but he said, "I didn't laugh." They were all real people from the farm family, and originally thought that eating was just to fill the stomach. But today I learned that eating delicious food is such a joy. I even want to buy it again.

Even the usually stingy old man bought two and said that he would go back and cut it later, and eat it together with everyone. After buying it, wrap it in oil paper and put it on your chest. The scent loomed into his nose through the oil paper, no honest person could stand the temptation, so he thought about taking a bite. As a result, after taking this bite, the two intestines unknowingly finished eating and squatting under the tree with a satisfied expression. After a while, his son came out of the house to look for his father and said, "Let's buy some sausages at night. I heard it's delicious." The old

man's mouth was full of oil: "It's fragrant."

Have you stayed?" The

old man blushed, he wanted to stay but didn't. With a grin on his face, he said, "How old am I. One bite is less than one bite. You young people are behind when you eat. If you want to eat, earn money!"

"Father..." The

old man said, "I can't blame others. I can build a big house, and the roast is really delicious."

His son was greedy, but he didn't dare to speak, and he made up his mind to use the money from his private house to eat tomorrow.

The front of Erhang's stall has been firmly blocked, and finally there is someone who is not bad for money: "Come here ten."

Erhang said: "I'm sorry, it's sold out, and it will be earlier next time.

" The cheap grilled sausages were closed in less than half an hour, and Er Jin received a jar of money. The two of them put out the fire happily, and Yi Fei grabbed the time to bring their sausages: "Yours."

The onlookers haven't dissipated yet, it looks really sour! Shao Kun was even willing to give his servants a piece of intestines for seven cents, and Erhang and the others were extremely happy. After baking for such a long time, I have long been greedy, and I ate it with a big mouth. I don't know who in the crowd groaned and swallowed. The sound is quite loud!

The four servants were quite content to come to Shao Kun's side to do the work. They were full and dressed warmly and ate the same things as the master's. They didn't have as many rules as those high-level courtyards.

"Where's Brother Shao Kun?"

Yifei said, "Brother Shao Kun makes sauce-flavored pancakes at home, but it's fragrant, but it's not too much baked. You can close the stall quickly and still have a bite."

Erhang's speed of closing the stall instantly became faster.

The group of onlookers next to them swallowed their saliva, what is the sauce cake?